Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
VentusXlll

The 13 Seekers of Darkness

Ok. We know this: Xehanort, Young Xehanort, "Ansem", Xemnas, Braig, Isa.

6 are left (to complete the 12 seekers that he got atm, he still need 1 more.)

He like "say" Terra is one , so that means 5 are left to guess.

As we know xehanort has the keyblade of the 6th foreteller. Young Xehanort didnt have that keyblade till later on. What if, the 6th foreteller told xehanort a way to re-made the Keyblade war, and told him to allow his heart inside him?

If that happen, that will explain the Dream we see in KH X, in wich a person in org.Coat talks to the other *5* foretellers.  Since Xehanort has the 6th foreteller heart inside of him, he will be that person too : Xehanort + 6th foreteller, that way it was possible for him to travel back in the time (the self that will be waiting in that destination will be the 6th foreteller) before the keyblade war and convince the 5 foretellers with tomes of prophecys to be the other 5 darkness and accept xehanort heart.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlL2VAiYWI0

What if one of the foretellers didnt accept xehanort plan? Like the Pegasus foreteller. Since as we know twilight mansion is full with Pegasus statues, and that could his place to be protected from the other foretellers

1. Master Xehanort2. Ansem3. Xemnas4. Xigbar5.Siax6. Young Xehanort7. Vexen8. Xaldin9. Ursus10.Leopardis11.Vulpeus12.Anguis13.

Unicornis

Vexen and Xeldin arent one of the seekers, confirmed in Dream Drop Distance cutscenes

Vexen and Xeldin arent one of the seekers, confirmed in Dream Drop Distance cutscenes

No it wasn't it was only confirmed they had recompleted with the others. Also if you recall both Dilan and Even had yet to stabilize long after the rest the group had. Xaldin and Vexen fit the same mold as Siax and in my opinion fulfilled the qualities necessary to become proper vessels.

No it wasn't it was only confirmed they had recompleted with the others. Also if you recall both Dilan and Even had yet to stabilize long after the rest the group had. Xaldin and Vexen fit the same mold as Siax and in my opinion fulfilled the qualities necessary to become proper vessels.

Well but they were there resting... also Even went against Xemnas in RE:CoM.   Also in the time they were Xaldin and Vexen they ddint have the yellow eyes of Xehanort like Saix and Xigbar

Well but they were there resting... also Even went against Xemnas in RE:CoM.   Also in the time they were Xaldin and Vexen they ddint have the yellow eyes of Xehanort like Saix and Xigbar

Vexen, Zexion, and Lexeaus were not traitors to the Organization they were collateral damage. Xemnas made it crystal clear that losing Vexen was not part of their plans. Only Marluxia and Larxene were in on the attempt to takeover the Organization. Factor in the fact that Even clearly had some contact with Master Xehanort as far back as Birth by Sleep he makes a likely candidate. Xaldin fit the qualities of a vessel more then any of the original Organization members. He went out of his way to to further Xemnas' agendas and he didn't even want his heart back. Xaldin fully embraced his existence as Nobody and the identity Xemnas aka he was recusant. Also even though he didn't have the eyes he still had the pointy ears.

I Master XehanortII Ansem (SoD)III XemnasIV XigbarV SaixVI Terra-XehanortVII Young Xehanort (17?)VIII Xehanort (20?)IX Apprentice Xehanort

X BraigXI ???XII ???XIII ???Let me explain my list. The Young Xehanort we see in Blank Points and Another Guardian of Light (when he says "This world is just too small") appears (to me at least) to be slightly older than the one we fight in 3D in both scenes.

I list Braig as a separate entity from Xigbar here because of the fact that he appears in Destiny is clearly younger than Xigbar. Given the shorter hair and lack of silver streaks he seeps to come from some pint between the final battles of BbS and the opening of 3D. Destiny seems to happen just after KH II or Re:Coded as Lea and Saix are present. They weren't there in the opening of 3D which takes place in the same room, and the fact that they aren't listed a "founders" in the journal like I-VI shows that they became nobodies after that scene. This means that Braig had already traveled through time before 3D

The reason Vanitas and the brown robed Ansem aren't listed is because, despite the fact that Vanitas has the yellow eyes, I don't think he's a vessel. His actions in BbS clearly show that he has no real loyalty to Xehanort as we was willing to destroy Ven, which went directly against his Masters orders. I would think that, if he where a vessel, he wouldn't risk disrupting Master Xehanort's plans.As for the brown robed Ansem, while he is clearly a Xehanort, I don't think he's officially part of the Seekers of Darkness. Without a physical body it seems he can't physically affect the wold around him, making him useless in a fight. 

I am aware that Apprentice Xehanort and Terra Xehanort are the same person but I list them separately because of the one year difference. I believe Terra-Xehanort will be the one from just after Terra is initially possessed (when he still has Terra's original hairstyle) and Apprentice Xehanort will be the one from the opening of 3D, after he had modified his hairstyle to be similar to the one Master Xehanort had before he went bald and after he got Xehanort's memories back. (I'm not entirely sure the amnesia was a lie because of the brown eyes)

The final three I am completely clueless on.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

1. Master Xehanort2. Ansem3. Xemnas4. Xigbar5.Siax6. Young Xehanort7. Vexen8. Xaldin9. Ursus10.Leopardis11.Vulpeus12.Anguis13.

Unicornis

NOOOO, not Unicornis!!! Not my handsome Horseman! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

What a second.... I love Darkness. What am I saying?

GO TEAM DARKNESS, GO!!!  :D

I Master XehanortII Ansem (SoD)III XemnasIV XigbarV SaixVI Terra-XehanortVII Young Xehanort (17)VIII Young Xehanort (20)IX Apprentice Xehanort

X BraigXI ???XII ???XIII ???Let me explain my list. The Young Xehanort we see in Blank Points and Another Guardian of Light (when he says "This world is just too small") appears (to me at least) to be slightly older than the one we fight in 3D

I list Braig as a separate entity from Xigbar here because of the fact that he appears in Destiny is clearly younger than Xigbar. Given the shorter hair and lack of silver streaks he seeps to come from some pint between the final battles of BbS and the opening of 3D. Destiny seems to happen just after KH II or Re:Coded as Lea and Saix are present. They weren't there in the opening of 3D which takes place in the same room, and the fact that they aren't listed a "founders" in the journal like I-VI shows that they became nobodies after that scene. This means that Braig had already traveled through time before 3D

The reason Vanitas and the brown robed Ansem aren't listed is because, despite the fact that Vanitas has the yellow eyes, i don't think he

s a vessel. His actions in BbS clearly show that he has no real loyalty to Xehanort as we was willing to destroy Ven, which went directly against his Masters orders. I would think that, if he where a vessel, he wouldn't risk disrupting Master Xehanorts plans.As for the brown robed Ansem, while he is clearly a Xehanort, I don't think he's officially part of the Seekers of Darkness. Without a physical body it seems he can't physically affect the wold around him, making him useless in a fight. 

Not disputing you listing Braig separately but I would like to note that Xigbar's appearance could be due to the influence of Xehanort's heart piece. In 3D Xigbar's entire appearance was strikingly similar to Xehanort. Even his facial structure was starting to look like elder Master Xehanort and the silver streaks and longer hair is self explanatory.

Edited by devereauxr

Not disputing you listing Braig separately but I would like to note that Xigbar's appearance could be due to the influence of Xehanort's heart piece. In 3D Xigbar's entire appearance was strikingly similar to Xehanort. Even his facial structure was starting to look like elder Master Xehanort and the silver streaks and longer hair is self explanatory.

The streaks could be because of Xehanort, but I think the longer hair is due to age because his pony tail is even longer that Xehanort's hair, closer to Ansem SodD's and Xemnas'. Even if they are both due to Xehanort, the changes take time, so Xigbar is still older than Braig. I mean it took 11 years for Xehanort to take Braig over even halfway. Terra was a special case since Xehanort transferred his entire hear, not just part of it. When it's just a piece, that piece slowly eats away at the vessel's original heart until nothing is left.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

The streaks could be because of Xehanort, but I think the longer hair is due to age because his pony tail is even longer that Xehanort's hair, closer to Ansem SodD's and Xemnas'. Even if they are both due to Xehanort, the changes take time, so Xigbar is still older than Braig. I mean it took 11 years for Xehanort to take Braig over even halfway. Terra was a special case since Xehanort transferred his entire hear, not just part of it. When it's just a piece, that piece slowly eats away at the vessel's original heart until nothing is left.

Yes but I think the difference lies in the fact that they were Nobodies which I believe was Xehanort's mentality all along. Without their own hearts to protect them the process would speed up exponentially depending on the quality of the vessel. We actually don't know how long it took Braig and Isa to reach the progress they had but it was clear that qualities they had allowed Xehanort's heart piece to grow faster. I agree they Xemnas and Xehanort needed more time but I think it was more to see who else would be compatible. Not dismissing what you're saying just some food for thought. 

Yes but I think the difference lies in the fact that they were Nobodies which I believe was Xehanort's mentality all along. Without their own hearts to protect them the process would speed up exponentially depending on the quality of the vessel. We actually don't know how long it took Braig and Isa to reach the progress they had but it was clear that qualities they had allowed Xehanort's heart piece to grow faster. I agree they Xemnas and Xehanort needed more time but I think it was more to see who else would be compatible. Not dismissing what you're saying just some food for thought. 

Ah, but if you remember, Braig was Norted before becoming a Nobody.

Ah, but if you remember, Braig was Norted before becoming a Nobody.

Yes and also note Xehanort's heart piece might have stayed with Braig's body similar to how Ven's heart stayed with Roxas. If you ask me Organization Members II-VIII were all implanted before being turned into Nobodies if not all then at the very least Siax, Axel, and maybe Xaldin. In this manner Xehanort's heart piece could grow unopposed. The only problem was some of those members started to grow their hearts back or otherwise fell into categories in which dispositions ill suited for vessels became more evident. We had Marluxia and Larxene who became traitors, members like Zexion, and Demyx, who were weaker then the others.. and members like Axel who simply refused to submit to his existence as a Nobody aka a Xehanort.

Edited by devereauxr

1. MX.

2. YMX.

3. Ansem SOD.

4. Xemnas.

5. Braig/Xigbar.

6. Isa/Saix.

7. Terranort (time-traveled from BBS)(?)

8. Vanitas (either revived or time-traveled from BBS)(?)

9. Repliku (either revived or time-traveled from COM)(?)

10. Marluxia(?)

11. Larxene(?)

12. Demyx(?)

13. Luxord (Hello? "Gambler Of Fate"? Time powers?)(?)

Edited by Alan Smithee

This discussion again? I thought we already talked about this. Oh well, let it be. Vanitas will be a darkness. Do we really think we have seen the end of him in BbS? The sixth apprentice lived during the ancient Keyblade War which was thousands of years ago; he has been dead for too long. HE WAS NOT MADE A FORETELLER FOR LIGHT'S SAKE!!!!!!!! HE WAS LEFT OUT OF THE PICTURE!!!! THERE ARE FIVE FORETELLERS, NOT SIX!!!!! WHY CAN'T ANYONE UNDERSTAND THAT??????!!!!!! *heavy breathing* Sorry for that. Lost my composure. Now, where was I? Oh yes!!!!! The rest of the darknesses could be anyone who was closely connected to Master Xehanort. It probably isn't worth guessing in my opinion.

Edited by KingdomHearts3