Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
King_Graham

KH2 Comprehensive Org.XIII Data guide?

On PS2, I only beat Org.XIII Data and Terra once years ago, with the help of a specific set of videos. Hundreds of others never really helped me, and I haven't been able to find them since.

They showed preparation for each fight, and paused the battles periodically to demonstrate moves and strategies with on-screen text.

Please help!

If you wanna really good guide to beat the Data folks, this is the video that helped me beat them all:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M_lcWqm8HE

Edited by RoxasXIIIK

I don't have very specific advice, but with every fight, you should probably equip Auto Limit. Limit Form will be your best friend during these fights, trust me. Pretty much the only way to beat data Demyx is by going into Wisdom Form and spamming Firaga on all his water clones. Bring a lot of elixirs. 

I don't have very specific advice, but with every fight, you should probably equip Auto Limit. Limit Form will be your best friend during these fights, trust me. Pretty much the only way to beat data Demyx is by going into Wisdom Form and spamming Firaga on all his water clones. Bring a lot of elixirs. 

The only problem with drive is the antiform. I encounter it so many times now.

I don't use it anymore.

The only problem with drive is the antiform. I encounter it so many times now.I don't use it anymore.

Go Final Form, which reduces your counter. You learn to make it one of the prep things when you're going in to face them.  

Only fight that takes preparing is Demyx. Really not that difficult. I only have trouble with Vexen, who you can cheese bad.

I had difficulty with the whole Final Form/Firaga thing with Vexen for some reason. Beat him in the end, thanks to limit form.Demyx isn't actually that bad at all, you just need to give Goofy lots of Ethers.