Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I'm sorry that most of my topics are to ask for help but I'm sure that by now I have been doing the Mushroom No.8 almost more than 20 times now. I really want to get my silver crown but this is the only Mushroom I gotta defeat until I can get it, and it's annoying because I'm trying this strategy that I go to the Heartless then use Curaga, then I use a few normal horizontal slashes and retaliating slashes and It's been going okay until it will either fly too far away or will just not allow me to get a higher score for whatever reason. 

I got a score of 82 and I already know that you have to get a score 85 but this is the part that is annoying me the most and I'm just wondering if anyone can help me with anything else because this Heartless is the worst one..

This is probably the toughest one

The trick I use is Fatal Crest + Master Form (use Curaga before the fight, keep MP hastes equipped) keep attacking until the MP is recharged, then with a little luck, you'll be able to catch it with thunder magic before it reaches the ground

Oh..sorry xD I forgot to mention that I have tried some other strategies that include Wisdom Form and Master Form ^-^ However the thing I did with the Master Form one originally is that I strted off with using Thundaga and then afterwards I'd attack it. But the score I'd mostly get is either 49 or lower and I only got a score of 79 when I did it. After I tried the one with just the normal Sora I then got 82 ^-^

You don't even need to bother with Thundaga. Just knock it into the air with Master Form and Berserk Charge, and pound away. If it escapes you, stop mashing for a second and try and home in on it; if you can close the gap before it hits the ground, you can still juggle it, but if you're caught mid-swing when it goes flying off, you're out of luck.

Just keep at it! You'll get it eventually.

The trick that worked for me on the first try was this:

Equip Berserk Charge. Use Donald's Comet trick to get the mushroom in the air for a few hits and drain all your MP. Then go in and start attacking. I mixed it up with a few normal combos and some Horizontal Slashes, and you should be able to get 85 hits in before the mushroom gets out of your reach.

Easiest and fastest way to get it done: use the Final Form. Attack the Mushroom and interrupt the combo after a few hits, easy-peasy. When you reach certain numbers in the score, it'll fly farther: just press "X" and Sora will easily reach the Mushroom. Then, repeat the attack/interrupt scheme until easily reaching score 99 in less than 30 seconds.

Edited by Keyblader_95

The trick that worked for me on the first try was this:

Equip Berserk Charge. Use Donald's Comet trick to get the mushroom in the air for a few hits and drain all your MP. Then go in and start attacking. I mixed it up with a few normal combos and some Horizontal Slashes, and you should be able to get 85 hits in before the mushroom gets out of your reach.

I've tried something similar to this, mostly it's happened when I have accidentally not used Curaga to drain the MP first and I'll use the comet instead. But I guess this seems okay to try ^_^ thank you

Easiest and fastest way to get it done: use the Final Form. Attack the Mushroom and interrupt the combo after a few hits, easy-peasy. When you reach certain numbers in the score, it'll fly farther: just press "X" and Sora will easily reach the Mushroom. Then, repeat the attack/interrupt scheme until easily reaching score 99 in less than 30 seconds.

I'll try this one also thanks, is it air combo's with the final form or just the normal ground combo's I begin with becuase I'm guessing if I first attack it it will automatically go into air attacks :3

I'm sorry but this Mushroom is ridiculous I tried most of these and they didn't work too well, I went back to master form and hit it without using Thundaga and got a score of 83 and then it decided it wanted to fly away from me... This is by far possibly the most annoying thing in this game >.< And now whenever I try it again the same way I'll only get a score of 33 or 49 or 70 and then it'll fly away >.< 

Edited by VenxFox34

Just remember to lock on and actually watch the Mushroom; at certain points, you can tell when it's going to start flying away (high seventies or so) and that's your cue to slow down, wait for it to make its move, then counter by chasing it down before it hits the ground.

What you do is go in wisdom form with berserk x2, spam thunder, then when you're out of MP shoot the mushroom to the train, keep shooting, when MP comes back, spam thunder, keep shooting it to train. Repeat the process. Stay close to the mushroom, but not too close. This is the only method that isn't RNG based and worked a lot better than the master form method.

Edited by Drones

What I did:

- Equip Fatal Crest OR equipe the Berserk Charge ability

- Use Curaga BEFORE hitting the mushroom (of course)

- Start the minigame and, jump, use horizontal slash (and if required, press X once in a while)

- When the MP returns, use Comet (Donald's Limit)

Took me a looot of tries, than I figured this way out. Took me a few tries, but I did it.