Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SoraDaxjer28

The Radiant Garden -- Appearance And Character(s)?

So, How Do YOU Think THE RADIANT GARDEN Will Be In "Kingdom Hearts 3"?  Will There Be Any New Residents?

I've Pictured A Setting Where Everyone Is Focused On Re-Construction And Neglecting To Replace The World's Beauty.  Half The Town Would Be Finished And Scrooge McDuck Now Has An Ice-Cream Parlor.  Maybe Tifa Has A Restaurant Next Door?  The Castle Has Finished Being Renovated And "The Radiant Garden Reconstruction Committee" Is Now Headquartered There.

I Can Also Picture A Handful Of New Characters In This World.  These Include (But Are NOT Limited To): 

• Barret ("Final Fantasy 7") -- Helps The Reconstruction Committee And Defends People From Heartless.
  • Marlene ("Final Fantasy 7") -- Barret & Tifa Look After Her.  She Also Likes Dancing With Goofy.
  • Rinoa ("Final Fantasy 8") -- Helps The Reconstruction Committee And Encourages Leon.
  • Bert (Disney's "Mary Poppins (1964)") -- Helps The Reconstruction Committee Rebuild The Town.
  • Stitch (Disney's "Lilo And Stitch (2002)") -- Fights Heartless, Although Causes [A Little] Trouble (Comic Relief/Summon).
  • Emma Swan & Henry Mills ("Once Upon A Time") -- The Two Were Separated And Sora Helps Reunite Them.

So, What Do YOU Think?

How Will THE RADIANT GARDEN Appear In "Kingdom Hearts 3"?  Who Can YOU Picture Being There?

post-39921-0-79017900-1416836168_thumb.jpg
post-39921-0-39239400-1415107636_thumb.jpg

i hope they tear down that dark castle out in the great maw and replace it with some very big OP coliseum. they can make it look like the coliseum in KH3D,  and make it into the mirage arena of kh3.

See I am not to sure about stitch I was thinking his world would be one of the new worlds, I mean we never found out what happen to him after BBS, I mean we know from watching the show but not the actual thing from playing kingdom hearts.

Also we saw cloud flying away in his fight against sephiroth, so I was also thinking the world from final fantasy 7 would be in kingdom hearts 3, so there will be no need for characters in that game to be in radiant garden.