Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Posted Imageimage.jpg

I think that I should feel bad for laughing at this xD

Just....Imagine yourself home hearing the bell of our front door and once you open it,Xion dressed like that says

"Hello sir/madam,do you have some time to let me speak about our dark lord and saviour Ansem?"

AND THAT BLOND SORA

WHAT?

Posted Imageimage.jpg

Just....Imagine yourself home hearing the bell of our front door and once you open it,Xion dressed like that says

"Hello sir/madam,do you have some time to let me speak about our dark lord and saviour Ansem?"

AND THAT BLOND SORA

I'd be converted immediately. xD

Posted Imageimage.jpg

AND THAT BLOND SORA

i think its suppposed to be Roxas. 

What the hell is that supposed to be??

Since I'm not Catholic,I assume that suppouse to be one of those illustrated little flyers that are given to youngsters at church to get them interested in religion.Correct me if I'm wrong Edited by Sandra_Nedelcheva1998

Ur doin it wrong foreign Christian peeples

There supposed to be wearing kimonos and at a temple praying to the local god/spirit

Stupid gaijinzu

Serious answer: This is the worst kind of copyright infringement ಠ_ಠ

Edited by KittensOnFire

Yeah but I guess Roxas was too much grumpy looking for smt that needs someone get kiddies brainwashed in.

Soras hair has been colored blond.and Kairis hair has been colored Black. its ment to be Roxas and Xion but just with recolored Sora and Kairi hair

Soras hair has been colored blond.and Kairis hair has been colored Black. its ment to be Roxas and Xion but just with recolored Sora and Kairi hair

I know that for Sora but I didn't even notice it was Kairi until you pointed out!DamSuddenly this flyer gives a actual accuracy to the game's plot o_O