Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Dominick Rogers

Boogie OOgie Glitch

So I got to the first boss fight with boogie Oogie but when I enter the room I was stuck in the pit while he ran around in a small area. I watched a video of the fight that someone else did and for some reason the fences that are blocking him in right at the beginning never went away, therefore I can't fight him. I've tried re-loading multiple times and even gone to different planets but no luck so far, anyone else have this?

That's never happened to me. I guess if there's nothing you can do about it you could slowly whittle away his health with thunder or use the genie summon. 

I'll try that. Ill load up on ethers and see if I can pack enough to beat him

The same is happening to me right now -- also, Phil won't let me progress in the Colosseum (it's stuck at the first chat with him about cleaning everything up -- and I've already all of the worlds before Neerland and Hallow Bastion, excepting Halloween Towen, because I can't get past this fight either). Did Genie summon and Thunder work for you? I'll have to try it.