Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SRKTVAMDGRLXN

Roger Rabbit and Oswald The Lucky Rabbit in KH3?

Well in the game I always assumed they were referring to reality.  Like there's the toon world that includes Wasteland and then real world.  Mickey was famous while, Oswald was not due to what I said.  They didn't exactly explain it in the game.  They did mention Walt Disney at least once or twice.

..."now I understand why HE liked you more"...

Well in the game I always assumed they were referring to reality.  Like there's the toon world that includes Wasteland and then real world.  Mickey was famous while, Oswald was not due to what I said.  They didn't exactly explain it in the game.  They did mention Walt Disney at least once or twice.

Yes, Walt is shown in a replica of the Disney world statue holding Oswald's hand instead of Mickey's. 

Hmm..that makes sense: in Wasteland, Oswald would've been the "Mickey" character, while Mickey was famous in the Real world

I personally believe that Oswald will debut as a Keyblade wielder who has mastered the darkness (like Riku), however, his history would have been interpreted negatively to be a fallen hero who turns into an antagonistic force just because he is so associated with darkness - this is to reflect Walt Disney's fallout in keeping the Oswald rights at the time. 

Oswald already has the Epic Mickey series: don't expect it. 

And Roger's world is more adult: it wouldn't fit the KH series. Plus, it'd look odd, unless you ONLY did ToonTown, and not the real world. 

kinda wanted to add onto your idea im sorry! 

not that they havent done real world before (pirate worlld) i personally loved that world but they did look kind of weird in contrast to sora, and pirates is kind of styleized..

though due to all the other characters  and cartoon shenanigans being there. i think sora and everything would be easier for them to swallow than lets say a marvel world. just the tone probably wouldnt fit at all 

though i would love too see the judge dooms "final form" (i love that so much)

and you could add some real tension with the dip, sora would probably flip his shit. 

ozwald needs more love

Edited by FrightfurUnversed

Judge Doom could easily be the greatest threat Kingdom Hearts has ever known, given that he has the power to literally wipe Disney Castle off the map.