Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Sorarocks93

Final Fantasy Player Survey

This was barely even a survey, it didn't even ask what I wanted to see in the series. I was hoping for some sort of general comments thing, but nope, just "What FF games have you played? Do you play mobile games (please say yes)? Okay bye"

This was barely even a survey, it didn't even ask what I wanted to see in the series. I was hoping for some sort of general comments thing, but nope, just "What FF games have you played? Do you play mobile games (please say yes)? Okay bye"

Ha ha ha! Now that I think about it, it even looks like all these other questions were just there so that they can have a big enough survey for just that last one question lol.

Ha ha ha! Now that I think about it, it even looks like all these other questions were just there so that they can have a big enough survey for just that last one question lol.

That could have been it. xD

That last question was great. I could not have hit the 'no' option any harder.

AMEN! Last thing I need to do is encourage Square to switch to mobile gaming.

They still have two of their 12 business divisions dedicated to mobile gaming. Not to mention their top divisions are also making mobile games. Division 1: Mevius. 2: Agito. 4: G-Bike.

Hate on mobile gaming as much as you want, Square Enix's mobile delivery is just getting bigger and better with console quality experiences.

Honestly, I actually like mobile games assuming they're of good quality. TWEWY was better on the iPhone than the DS (that's right, I said it). But SE does tend to churn out a lot of stuff in exchange for a quick buck, too. And when I say "buck" I mean whatever exorbitant price they charge these days. So I don't want them to get TOO cocky =P.

Honestly, I actually like mobile games assuming they're of good quality. TWEWY was better on the iPhone than the DS (that's right, I said it). But SE does tend to churn out a lot of stuff in exchange for a quick buck, too. And when I say "buck" I mean whatever exorbitant price they charge these days. So I don't want them to get TOO cocky =P.

The prices on the Google Play Store seem fine to me.

They still have two of their 12 business divisions dedicated to mobile gaming. Not to mention their top divisions are also making mobile games. Division 1: Mevius. 2: Agito. 4: G-Bike.

I don't care for their mobile games though. Or any mobile game for that matter.

I don't care for their mobile games though. Or any mobile game for that matter.

Well that's your problem then, you'll just miss out on all the great games on iOS & Android like Mevius.