Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

You must create at least one fruitful ship not including yourself and be recognized by the board. Unless you were previously part of the team, then just remind me of your title and I will just add you.

I've technically done this before, but I'm not much of a shipper. I think you even gave me a title, but I forget what it was.

I've technically done this before, but I'm not much of a shipper. I think you even gave me a title, but I forget what it was.

The Ship Star.Back when you were Black Star.

Oh yeaaaaah... Wait, so does this mean I'm a shipper? ._.

Technically, I would have to reenstait you into your position, which I can do, if you want.

You know, sky, I never realized it was you until recently. I can't believe you've eluded my radar for this long, BUT NOT ANYMOAR!!!

Anywho, it's the beginning of the new 2016 year. Maybe try recapping some notable stuff that happened during 2015 and update this timeline?

Neko Army 2K15

Also anything dealing with Neko-chans relationship status I would like to be taken down, I am keeping that discreet at the moment.

I don't know when the Neko Army was established though, probably around February 2015.