Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Didnt expect so much shit to be added since I last read it, that either says how aspiring you are, or how mediocre I am.

December 2013- Neko-chan wins roleplayer of the year. Up against a mod. I won by like three points.

December 26, 2014- Neko Kuroi is born. True love does exist.

you also forgot the shadow avatar things that I forgot who made

This is so cool.  Great idea!

Needs to be added: Hey Flaming Lea!  - The thread were I tell Flaming Lea that I had a dream about her and a whole bunch of other members created topics with the same name.  Then two guys started fighting over who was going to marry her and Xaon (her future husband) - late to the party - explains that they are already married and that she is having his twins.  Eventually it got consolidated in one topic with about 93 posts in one night.

This is the best, most informative, most topical Topic that's ever been made

I can't wait for the movie adaption

I want the KH13 Community Timeline:HD Remix and KH13 Community Timeline: Realta Nua for PS Vita

Making an HD ReMIX of the timeline would mean making another timeline. And each copy would be in each other. So I think we should name the movie adaptation Timeline-ception.

Didnt expect so much shit to be added since I last read it, that either says how aspiring you are, or how mediocre I am.

Nah, I'm just a nerd.

Several mysteries and questions I had about stuff that happened (including the large amounts of banned people when I came back from RP Abyss) have now been answered!

Well, glad I could help! :D

No "September 14, 2011: Snow joins the site!"

I'm disappointed

this is otherwise a great timeline though

Thanks! If you can find something else important that happened on Sep 14, I'd be glad to add that.

It's so great...

I love it~♪

Thank you! (:

Awww...I missed the Whoreganization?

Yeah ): Sadly, but you'd be an honorary one now with the amount of likes you have!

December 2013- Neko-chan wins roleplayer of the year. Up against a mod. I won by like three points.

December 26, 2014- Neko Kuroi is born. True love does exist.

you also forgot the shadow avatar things that I forgot who made

Needs to be added: Hey Flaming Lea!  - The thread were I tell Flaming Lea that I had a dream about her and a whole bunch of other members created topics with the same name.  Then two guys started fighting over who was going to marry her and Xaon (her future husband) - late to the party - explains that they are already married and that she is having his twins.  Eventually it got consolidated in one topic with about 93 posts in one night.

Perfect! Thank you for contributing! I'll have it up within the hour. (:

Jan 20, 2015: My Theme Song.. becomes a massive outbreak of multiple topics

Yeah, I was debating if I should add this. >.> Guess it's worthy.

Edited by Sky Heart

I dunno how to feel about this. I hope some of the newer members here don't feel alienated with this timeline. [i know I would]

And on that topic, I need to find my post that made me notorious for being a Kairi fan....

Perfect! Thank you for contributing! I'll have it up within the hour. (:

THANKS!  It feels so good to be recognized.  Made my day!

I dunno how to feel about this. I hope some of the newer members here don't feel alienated with this timeline. [i know I would]

And on that topic, I need to find my post that made me notorious for being a Kairi fan....

It's an ongoing thing so newer members will have a chance to have make a name for themselves and get on here.  Plus, this way all the running jokes are explained.

Edited by VisitJoan

bwahahahaha

No "September 14, 2011: Snow joins the site!"I'm disappointedthis is otherwise a great timeline though

Actually, I wouldn't mind a KH13 Timeline: Snow Edition xD