Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Sora96

New TWEWY, Chrono Trigger, SaGa and FFVIII Curtain Call DLC

The following DLC tracks have been released worldwide for Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call this week.

Each track will be priced at $0.99.

Available Today:

Battle Music Sequence (BMS)

• “Liberi Fatali” (FINAL FANTASY VIII)
  • “Final Confrontation” (Romancing SaGa® 3)
  • “World Revolution” (CHRONO TRIGGER)
  •  “Twister” (THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU)
Field Music Sequence (FMS)
  • “Wind Scene” (CHRONO TRIGGER)
  • “Calling” (THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU)

More add-on tracks are planned to arrive on February 19, 2015.

From reading this title on the mobile version of KH13 on the home page all I saw was new TWEWY and I freaked out....

I should have known better to never get my hopes up when I see anything that might have something to do with TWEWY2 and KH3 on the Internet

The sadness level I experienced just now is over 9000.

Posted Image

felt the same way...

From reading this title on the mobile version of KH13 on the home page all I saw was new TWEWY and I freaked out....

I should have known better to never get my hopes up when I see anything that might have something to do with TWEWY2 and KH3 on the Internet

The sadness level I experienced just now is over 9000.Posted Image

I have to second this. My shock was complete with a jaw drop and then nope just DLC for a game.

The sadness level I experienced just now is over 9000.

Posted Image

Oh man, you too?

Posted Image

The worst part was because this thread was made by Sora96, I instantly thought that TWEWY 2 was happening

I would never say "New TWEWY" if by some chance a sequel was happening, I'd say "TWEWY 2 announced for 3DS" or whatever.

I would never say "New TWEWY" if by some chance a sequel was happening, I'd say "TWEWY 2 announced for 3DS" or whatever.

Oh I know! You're find dude. Because I saw your name on this thread, I knew whatever you were announcing was true. When I saw "New TWEWY" I just jumped the gun

Curtain Call purchase vindicated even more with TWEWY DLC omg. Yes please, one of my fav video game soundtracks ever.

Wish they would put some new character DLC out too. Would put Neku in my party and never take him out.