Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Skai

Video Anime 404

That looks like the little engine that could photoshopped onto someone...

Really? To me it just looks like a manly man shedding nothing but manly tears

SOOORAAA THERE YOU ARE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN

WEEEEEEEEEEEEDI'VE BEEN LURKING THE DEPTHS OF HELL AKA SCHOOLBUT I'VE BEEN ACTIVE FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYSALSO I'D LIKE THIS BUT THAT DAMN QUOTA IS ON MY BACK AGAIN

WEEEEEEEEEEEEDI'VE BEEN LURKING THE DEPTHS OF HELL AKA SCHOOLBUT I'VE BEEN ACTIVE FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYSALSO I'D LIKE THIS BUT THAT DAMN QUOTA IS ON MY BACK AGAIN

QUOTA IS A B******TCH

HOW DID YOU EVEN RETUNR FROM THE DEPTHS OF SCHOOL

THAT MUST HAVE BEEN QUITE A TRIP

QUOTA IS A B******TCH HOW DID YOU EVEN RETUNR FROM THE DEPTHS OF SCHOOL THAT MUST HAVE BEEN QUITE A TRIP

INDEED IT ISWELL WHEN IT SEEMED ALL HOPE OF ME RETURNING FROM THAT WRETCHED PLACE WAS LOST, A BEAM OF LIGHT BECAME VISIBLE TO MEI FOLLOWED IT AND IT LED ME HERETHE LIGHT WAS A COMPUTER SCREEN

INDEED IT ISWELL WHEN IT SEEMED ALL HOPE OF ME RETURNING FROM THAT WRETCHED PLACE WAS LOST, A BEAM OF LIGHT BECAME VISIBLE TO MEI FOLLOWED IT AND IT LED ME HERETHE LIGHT WAS A COMPUTER SCREEN

So KH13 is Jesus? /shot

I was shown this a few weeks ago by my brother. How did he stumble upon this, I dunno but he probably regrets it because now I randomly play my favorite part of the video. Which is DAT RECORDER PLAYER!

So random yet so funny af. Followed by favorite part, the Frozen and van parts was the best parts.