Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SRKTVAMDGRLXN

Why is Xehanort gathering different incarnations of himself?

Well, maybe X-Blade grants some kind of immunity for Master Xehanort or something. Besides, Nomura told once that not all incarnations were there because of time travel... but its still pretty confusing, i guess xD

In the end only Xehanort might know how the whole thing works

Well, maybe X-Blade grants some kind of immunity for Master Xehanort or something. Besides, Nomura told once that not all incarnations were there because of time travel... but its still pretty confusing, i guess xD

In the end only Xehanort might know how the whole thing works

Immunity? From what? He doesn't go back in time. He is the version that came back because Ansem and Xemnas were destroyed.

Edit: Wait, what X-Blade?

Edited by Sorarocks93

It's like KH lore goes out of it way to be confusing. Even if all the 'Norts go back to their respective times, the objective is still to create thirteen identical clones of himself by putting pieces of his heart in each of them. If there isn't some kind of time travel immunity in place (leave it to Nomura if there turns out to be one), there would still be thirteen 'Norts in thirteen time periods to firetruck shit up, so maybe that's the plan.

It'd turn into a confusing wibbly wobbly timey wimey ball if it turns out the seven lights also need to go back in time to catch each 'Nort in their respective time periods. I hope it doesn't come to that since time travel is always confusing and full of holes. It's probably more likely the 'Norts will regather all at once again and then do their villain stuff.

I just figured that using only incarnations of himself, just gives him better control of Time itself. (Since there's so many versions of himself littered through it?) But then again, who knows. Xehanort is awesome, but confusing at times...

Maybe learning more about the 6Th Follower will tell us exactly?

Is it wrong that this reminds me of Voldemort and his horcruxes?

Nope. Not at all. xD

But that brings me to another theory. What if eliminating all the new Organisation members ends up destroying Grandpa Xehanort himself? O.o

Peace!

Nope. Not at all. xD

But that brings me to another theory. What if eliminating all the new Organisation members ends up destroying Grandpa Xehanort himself? O.o

Peace!

RESPECT! :3

Even though that's an odd theory it makes lots of sense :3 You deserve a cookie good sir. 

And even when the 13 and 7 come together, where does it say they need to stick around? Once the X blade is created, I always figured that that was that, its created. Is it really tied to all of them sticking together in the same place forever? Or is it just the way to summon it and then when the x blade now exists people can now use it as they please.

...didn't we see in KH3D climax that, after some time, the incarnations go back to their proper times and they lose all the memories and experiences they had there? So, what's the point with it?

Because even though the memories are gone, they still lie in their subconscious, which will lead them to the final battle when the time comes.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno