Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Forever

What Do You Think Is In There? (Spilers for 2.5)

Please ignore the obvious typo in the title. DX

Hope this hasn't already been made....I really hope not! But anyhoo, I can't stress how much of a spoiler this is. If you haven't played KH 2.5 BSS, or whatever, DON'T READ!!! Grrrrr...

Okay!

Okay, so I just watched the (secret) ending for 2.5 BSS, and we see Aqua walking through the Realm of Darkness…until suddenly coming across an enormous White House, and all of this loud choir music starts blaring,  and you can’t help but wonder, what the heck was that??

Now, if my theory about Unicornis’s Mansion in Twilight Town is accurate, and he was indeed chased out of it by someone...where could he have gone to retreat? I mean if you think about it, what better place to hide than in the middle of Nowhere? Literally? Do you think he could be in this white castle? Or do you think it’s something else? I think that it could be many things, but I wanted some other opinions. Either way, I’m convinced that Aqua’s more than likely being taken care of right now, so perhaps we shouldn’t worry. She might even be learning more than the others are right now? Hmmm….

Edited by Pandy Monium

Hope this hasn't already been made....I really hope not! But anyhoo, I can't stress how much of a spoiler this is. If you haven't played KH 2.5 BSS, or whatever, DON'T READ!!! Grrrrr...

Okay!

Okay, so I just watched the (secret) ending for 2.5 BSS, and we see Aqua walking through the Realm of Darkness…until suddenly coming across an enormous White House, and all of this loud choir music starts blaring,  and you can’t help but wonder, what the heck was that??

Now, if my theory about Unicornis’s Mansion in Twilight Town is accurate, and he was indeed chased out of it by someone...where could he have gone to retreat? I mean if you think about it, what better place to hide than in the middle of Nowhere? Literally? Do you think he could be in this white castle? Or do you think it’s something else? I think that it could be many things, but I wanted some other opinions. Either way, I’m convinced that Aqua’s more than likely being taken care of right now, so perhaps we shouldn’t worry. She might even be learning more than the others are right now? Hmmm….

no....thats the Castle of Dreams

Okay!

but i do wonder if the fortellers are gunna be important in the moderen kh timeline,like during or after kh3

no....thats the Castle of Dreams

Castle of Dreams? Why is it in the Realm of Darkness? :O

read the timeline thingy after u beat the secert ep.but it fell into darkness most likely

read the timeline thingy after u beat the secert ep.but it fell into darkness most likely

Yeah, time in the RoD passes differently. When she saw that castle, Ansem SoD was already doing his stuff a little before KH1.

Edited by Sorarocks93

Oooooh! Damn it. :( I hate it when ideas lead to no where.

Buuuuuut, I definitely think that the Foretellers are gonna be more than important. Especially if the current wielders really are reincarnations of them. And this Ephemera stuff....it's hurting my brain!

Yeah, time in the RoD passes differently. When she saw that castle, Ansem SoD was already doing his stuff a little before KH1.

yurp,i was expecting for bbs vol.2 to be about Aqua expolring these worlds lost to darkness,there would be some we saw before and some new.even maybe a world form 3d to show whats happening there now not as a dream.

Oooooh! Damn it. :( I hate it when ideas lead to no where.

Buuuuuut, I definitely think that the Foretellers are gonna be more than important. Especially if the current wielders really are reincarnations of them. And this Ephemera stuff....it's hurting my brain!

Ephemera is the hooded man who the fortellers were talking to in the dream.but Chritys are Dream Eaters so that means Ephemeras dark Chrity is a Nightmare and omfg kh3 confimred.

yurp,i was expecting for bbs vol.2 to be about Aqua expolring these worlds lost to darkness,there would be some we saw before and some new.even maybe a world form 3d to show whats happening there now not as a dream.

Ephemera is the hooded man who the fortellers were talking to in the dream.but Chritys are Dream Eaters so that means Ephemeras dark Chrity is a Nightmare and omfg kh3 confimred.

I know! I read your topic earlier, and I had been feeling the same way about him, honestly. It's the silver hair, really. Anyone with that we KNOW is suspicious.

And basically, KH has been putting itself into different bodily forms for thousands of years? Sure would explain a lot...

I know! I read your topic earlier, and I had been feeling the same way about him, honestly. It's the silver hair, really. Anyone with that we KNOW is suspicious.

And basically, KH has been putting itself into different bodily forms for thousands of years? Sure would explain a lot...

hes just leading the player on. simalir to Joshua from TWEWY

hes just leading the player on. simalir to Joshua from TWEWY

Ah, I see. But I really do love Sorarocks' theory about him being KH itself. That....would be a badass twist.

Ah! But for now, I shall settle with Xehanort/ Ephemera/ 6th Follower being no doubt, associated with one another. Or all the same. Now, if we could just learn a little more about Young Xehanort....

Edited by Pandy Monium

Ah, I see. But I really do love Sorarocks' theory about him being KH itself. That....would be a badass twist.

Ah! But for now, I shall settle with Xehanort/ Ephemera/ 6th Follower being no doubt, associated with one another. Or all the same. Now, if we could just learn a little more about Young Xehanort....

well ive noticed that YX talks about his future self in 3rd person,

well ive noticed that YX talks about his future self in 3rd person,

I know, right? It's almost as if they don't even consider themselves the same person.....I guess that's why some people suspect that Young Xehanort secretly has his motives?

Either way, I think it's safe to say that between his teen years, and adulthood, something definitely went very wrong....and that Keyblade of his is a clue.  Oh yeah! And this mysterious "Master" of theirs...no way he could have been a good influence.