Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Sora96

Hironobu Sakaguchi to be honoured with a Lifetime Achievement Award

This year's Game Developers Choice Awards will honour Hironobu Sakaguchi with a Lifetime Achievement Award.

"Final Fantasy helped pave the way for game stories that dealt with death, regret and character development in a mature and significant way, and we're proud to honor Sakaguchi-san as a true leader in the space, and an inspired game developer," - Meggan Scavio, general manager of GDC events.

He is being honoured for his various contributions to various RPGs including Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts and many more. Without Sakaguchi the Final Fantasy series, Kingdom Hearts series, Parasite Eve series, SaGa series, Mana series and others would not exist.

Thanks to IGN for the tip.

I just looked at this over at IGN then I researched him to see what new games is he working on. His last two games were for the IOS apparently. Is his studio working on anything big?

PS: Holy shit I didn't know that they had modeled Master Eraqus after him.

I just looked at this over at IGN then I researched him to see what new games is he working on. His last two games were for the IOS apparently. Is his studio working on anything big?

PS: Holy shit I didn't know that they had modeled Master Eraqus after him.

I was about to make a fourm post about my first reaction seeing Eraqus. lol

When I looked at him, I was like: "Why does he look so familiar? Where did I see that face before?" The thought was bothering me, till one day...

I looked at an article of one of his interviews at some website, and I found out. I was like: "NO WONDER HE LOOK SO FAMILIAR!". 

Edited by RikuFangirl2008