Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
TheKingdomkid

Film Persona 3 The Moive #3 Falling Down 1st Trailer

So the first trailer for the third Persona 3 movie titled Falling Down was released and by god it is firetrucking amazing.  The movie picks up where the second one ends (which I assume is after Shinjies death) and looks to go all the way up to where the learn the truth about Ryoji the trailer just looks amazing and I can't wait to watch this movie.  It looks like there will be one more movie in the Persona 3 movie series and I really hope they dub these movies or release them some other way then what they are doing now.  The movie will be released in theaters in Japan on April 4th while the second movie will be released on DVD and Blu-Ray March 11  Anyway here is the trailer for the movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reQIKEQfEU8

Edited by TheKingdomkid

Woah man, spoilers ahoy in that blurb of yours. I've played it, but other people might not have.

Anyway, I thought there was only going to be three movies, but now it looks like it might be four. I'm just waiting for them to get everything out and then probably import some ridiculously pricey box set. (Or pirate it; I'm a man of extremes, you see.)

Woah man, spoilers ahoy in that blurb of yours. I've played it, but other people might not have.Anyway, I thought there was only going to be three movies, but now it looks like it might be four. I'm just waiting for them to get everything out and then probably import some ridiculously pricey box set. (Or pirate it; I'm a man of extremes, you see.)

I was expecting 3 movies too. Jeez, I wonder how many parts will be made if they decide to include The Answer.

I was expecting 3 movies too. Jeez, I wonder how many parts will be made if they decide to include The Answer.

The Answer would probably only be one part since the only important parts of that is the opening then what happens at the end of the dungeons you go to until after you beat the last one and then they have the battles against each other and then when they face the main boss.  They could just do what it seems like they are doing while in Tarturus in the movies and just showing a little bit of fights but not that many.

The Answer would probably only be one part since the only important parts of that is the opening then what happens at the end of the dungeons you go to until after you beat the last one and then they have the battles against each other and then when they face the main boss.  They could just do what it seems like they are doing while in Tarturus in the movies and just showing a little bit of fights but not that many.

Sounds good actually. I've only seen the first movie and it was alright, but I'm dying to see the second and third because they seem like they'll have more action. But yeah, if they only go up to four parts for the P3 movies, they can do The Answer as a fifth part. Five parts seems like a good number.

Sounds good actually. I've only seen the first movie and it was alright, but I'm dying to see the second and third because they seem like they'll have more action. But yeah, if they only go up to four parts for the P3 movies, they can do The Answer as a fifth part. Five parts seems like a good number.

five?! im still waiting fora eng sub of the 2nd ;(