Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

During the final battle of KH3, Sora will fall and become a darkness. Then, out of nowhere, a new Keyblade wielder will appear - Goofy! Then you finish the battle as the anthropomorphic dog but defeating Xehanort comes with an awful price. When Goofy obtained his keyblade, everyone's heart and will went inside his own. Thus Goofy impales himself, setting free everyone's heart and his own. Goofy begins to fade away into nothing as Sora reawakens and mourns his death.

Then, you cut to Goofy being awoken by Donald from his nap in the KH1 cutscene, however now the King is on his way to the castle and they have to prepare his surprise party. Goofy states no more peanut butter and banana cream pies before sleeping. Roll credits.

Guess that kinda explains why goofy is for some god forbidden reason the word of WISDOM OF THE GROUP in Kingdom hearts 2 >.<

imagine, it's at the end of the game, you just went through a very challenging battle. the gang in its full glory are in a stand down with xehanort. xehanort is standing from a distance, in full health and stamina. sora and the gang are opposite of the battlefield in the middle of the keyblade graveyard completely worn out and exhausted. xehanort warps in front of them and they take guard, xehanort leans over and says "there is one thing you have never considered.... IT WAS ALL A DREAM, I USED TO READ WORD UP MAGAZINE" Juicy by the notorious b.i.g. starts playing and a black screen with the text "we couldnt come up with a better ending" fades in and fades out 15 seconds later with juicy still playing. the credits roll

Nomura stated that the Kingdom Hearts Series will continue after Kingdom Hearts III and that Sora will keep on being the protagonist, how's that gonna work if the whole current Saga were a dream? I'm positive that's not gonna happen.

Nomura stated that the Kingdom Hearts Series will continue after Kingdom Hearts III and that Sora will keep on being the protagonist, how's that gonna work if the whole current Saga were a dream? I'm positive that's not gonna happen.

Really REALLY easily?

Sora wakes up, and then we play as him in the next saga

bonus points, it explains why he's level 1 again