Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Last time we saw Namine in her older appearance/KH2 she reunited with Kairi but the answer Im searching for is do you think Namine will have a greater role in KH3. I have always liked her character in the series. Is it possible for Namine to wield a keyblade and what do you think will happen to her could she possibly be one of the seven guardians of light. 

Edited by IwasBornAsVentus

Well logically speaking, Namine should be able to wield a Keyblade because she's Kairi's Nobody, similar to how Roxas can can wield it because he is Sora's Nobody. I actually hope she plays a bigger role too. Perhaps something to do with the memories of those hurting? (Even though she's one of them) I think her power might come in handy for our heroes.

Namine one of the seven Guardians of Light? I'm not so sure about that, to be honest...

Peace!

I honestly don't see her as GoL material personally but like the idea of her fighting as an ally being all magey rather than with a keyblade (while yes, I completely agree she should be able to wield (as should Xemnas on the same reasoning)) physical combat just doesn't seem fitting to her character over casting spells when I try to picture her fighting (unless we're looking at Dead Fantasy). I reckon she will return as pretty much all the "good" nobodies are going to (FOR THE SAKE OF THE PLOT).  I personally liked the story when Roxas, Xion and Namine reuinted with their original selves to become whole.  But they're coming back anyway 

Well, I believe Nomura is not letting Namine, or Roxas for that matter, go so easily. He will work more on them in KHIII. However she will most definitely not be one of the seven lights. And the way I see it the seven lights should be: 

Sora, Riku, Kairi, Lea, Mickey, Ventus, Aqua.

I think MAYBE Terra might fit somewhere in there, however I find it unlikely given how he is Xehanort's body now. I am not 100% sure about everyone else, except Aqua, she is most definitely alive and will be found to help defeat Xehanort. If not I will cry.

I would definitely like to see Namine in KH3 in some form or fashion. While I don't think she will be one of the Lights, I do believe she is Keyblade capable and it would be awesome to have her as a party member, or one of the heroes who hold off the hoard as Sora and the Lights go after Xehanort.