Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Skai

Ice Flower (1x1 with Ruby Rose)

Weiss Schnee and Ruby Rose became partners and subsequently, team members, but what led to us falling in love?

DISCLAIMER: Half-serious, half-chill RP about falling in love.

--------------

Weiss entered Team RWBY's dorm room with clear, visible sadness projected on her face.

"Ruby, did you know Blake and Yang are- are- are- are on the roof...doing stuff," she claimed, pointing upward, but immediately sinking her head down and blushing. "If someone comes by and opens that, we're ALL in big trouble!"

Edited by Weiss Schnee

The white haired beau looked up in amazement, as tears began to form on top of the ducts of her eyes.

"Ruby... I value your naivety," she let out, placing her fists under her chin, physically demonstrating her statement. "I'm just going to borrow your headphones for the next 10 minutes."

As the conversation continued to occur, audible noises from the ground tormented the ears of the heiress.

Edited by Weiss Schnee

I tilt my head. "My headphones? Sure!"

Giving them to her, I return my attention to the dreaded homework, but as I do I can hear some weird background noises. "Wow they must be really kneading the dough!"

Edited by Ruby Rose

Curling up into a fetal position, Weiss tried to console herself atop her bed. She was beginning to slowly lose composure as she attempted to calm herself down.

"Happy place, Weiss! All good teams release stress in different ways. I'm fine. I'm fine. HAPPY PLACE!"

Edited by Weiss Schnee

Grr, this question doesn't make any sense...Weiss would probably know! Looking over at her though, it looks like she's listening to a really emotional song. Wait...did she even plug my headphones into anything?

The noises continue, Yang and Blake have got to be beating the stuffing out of that thing holy cow!

Edited by Ruby Rose

Eventually, and surprisingly, calming down, she began to think of a solution to this crisis... At least to her, it was.

"Aha!" she concluded, jumping in excitement. "Jaune and Pyrrha often train up there! I wonder why we never hear them!?! I mean their weapons are bound to make noise, how are they dulling out the sound?"

As she finally had a means to stopping Yang and Blake, Weiss headed towards the door, planning to go across the hall to ask their friends.

Edited by Weiss Schnee

"I-I don't think you want to follow me, Ruby!" she quickly rebutted. "As your friend, and partner, it's my job to protect you from the viciousness of this world," she continued, using her right thumb to point at herself. "I'm a good friend, after all!"

Edited by Weiss Schnee

I stop short in my tracks, Weiss halting me...I guess she's right. "As my partner you want what's best, so you want me to stay and do my homework?" I pout and slump but nod somberly, "Okaaaaaaaay..."

I slowly head back towards the desk...

Edited by Ruby Rose

"I shouldn't do this..." Weiss began, putting her hand on the side of her mouth, "But there's milk and cookies hidden in the back of the refrigerator, Ruby! Yang hides it there all the time," she whispered.

She exited the room, bearing a smile on her face, knowing she saved Ruby's innocence, while being a good friend that she was. Traversing through the short hall, she knocked on Team JNPR's dorm room door, prompting Nora to answer from the other side.

"Hello!!" Nora said, while still opening the door. "Weiss?"

"Hey, can I speak to Jaune and Pyrrha?"

Edited by Weiss Schnee

"Oh, they should be headed to the roof!" Nora answered.

"What!?!" Weiss jumped, quickly running off.

Nora shrugged as she closed the door behind her. Weiss bolted for the stairs, hoping she wasn't too late to stop such a radical unveiling to an innocent, although in denial, albeit couple, Jaune and Pyrrha.

"Jaune! Nooooooooooo!" she yelled.

The cool air from the fridge hits my face. It's gotta be too good to be true. But...I do trust Weiss. What I wanna know is how Yang even managed to keep cookies and milk in here without my knowing? It's-

...ohmigosh...there they are, behind Blake's tuna fish- MILK AND COOKIES

I snatch them up and race back to the desk! Forget about those pizzas, tonight- WE FEAST LIKE KINGS

Weiss, arrived at the top of the stairs, observing that the door had been open. A mental, 'oh no' escaped her mind as she ran outside to face any and all repercussions. She had to convince them not to tell anyone.

"Pyrrha! Jaune! Don't tell anyone about Yang and Blake-"

And she was interrupted by sheer bewilderment. In front of the white haired beauty were 4 friends enjoying a box of pizza and laughing like nothing happened.

"Don't worry, Weiss, we won't tell. Otherwise, we won't have enough pizza for ourselves!" Jaune responded.

Weiss let out a loud sigh as she approached the quartet.

"Any left?" she asked, rubbing the back of her head.

Edited by Weiss Schnee

Somehow...I managed to eat and drink it all. It was a delicious meal, but now I'm feeling tired and full. I still have homework, but...it can wait...I can't keep my eyes from closing shut as I rest my head on the desk...

"Yeah!" Yang exclaimed handing her a piece.

Weiss looked at the blonde as she was flashed a strong wink at the opposite girl. The black haired beauty beside Yang glared at the heiress and shook her head. Weiss deduced this to be a request to keep her mouth sealed.

"It's a good thing you came, Weiss! Jaune and I were just talking about you," Pyrrha said, making space for Weiss to join their circle.

"Pyrrha!!" Jaune whined.

"What?" the white haired girl wondered as she sat next to the redhead. "Listen, Jaune. You're a great guy, but I just don't feel the same about you."

The rest of the group began to burst into laughter, immediately making Weiss turn crimson red. What did she say? She was clearly not in the wrong. If anyone were to be embarrassed, it should have been Jaune.

Edited by Weiss Schnee

"Commander Zwei, ready the catapult!"

My trusted companion loads the steaks into the device. The roosters with teeth will not forget this declaration of war any time soon.

"FIRE!" Zwei pulls the trigger, the steaks being flung only to turn into doves and fly away. This victory came at a great cost.

"Uh, Weiss," Jaune interjected from the laughter. "We were talking about how I completely support you and Neptune!" he continued, baring a genuine smile. "You guys are great together.

"Oh."

Blake sat back as Yang began to make the motion to put her hand around the cat. Noticing this, the black haired teenager, tapped Yang on the leg, making her halt her subconscious actions. Pyrrha and Jaune continued to eat the pizza. Weiss looked around.

It was quiet.

"Thank you," she let out, rubbing the back of her left arm with her right. "I feel like a jerk..."

"Nah it's fine, only natural after what I did before the dance," Jaune conceded, wanting the awkwardness to go away.

Pyrrha remained silent but it was clear she didn't appreciate Weiss prematurely turning him down like that, but at the same time was glad he was still single. It was a complex flurry of emotions.

Suddenly Yang looked to Weiss. "Hey, where's Ruby?"

"She's probably studying," Weiss lied, knowing full well Ruby had eaten Yang's stash of MEGA AWESOME delicious cookies.

"Aw, man. No bananas," someone said, from beneath the rooftop.

Weiss looked down to find Sun and Neptune eavesdropping on the bunch.

"Well, hello to you guys too!" Yang yelled from the distance.

The two boys scaled the remaining section of the building up to the roof as they were displeased by the empty pizza box. Both of their stomach's growled as everyone shared in some more laughter.

"Here," the Ice Queen offered her pizza to the blue handsome devil.

"Uh, you sure?"

"It's fine."

"Hey, what about me!?!" the monkey pestered the girl, comically batting his eyes and clasping his hands.

Once again, laughter surrounded the group. It was starting to become quite the evening.

Edited by Weiss Schnee

(I have to get ready for class so no time to think through something topical xDx)

The banana in the man suit bows down before me, pleading. "Please, my lord, I didn't know it was double trouble Thursday!"

I shake my head. "You sold your pudding at full price to these innocent people, when they should've gotten one for free with every purchase. Such behavior cannot be ignored!"

I pull the lever. "Down to the cotton candy pits with you!" An opening in the floor beneath him appears, causing the banana to fall through it. I'm sure glad he just happened to be right on that panel.

(Wtf, Ruby? Shaking my head...)

"Sun, you have Blake," Weiss teased.

The blonde quickly looked at the only other Faunus within the group of friends, as Blake blushed in response. Yang looked at the monkey king, with her mouth fully open, alternating her stare between him and Blake, with added pointing movements from her hands. The belladonna picked up her book from the floor and quickly sunk underneath it's pages.

Jaune looked at the situation confused, just as Pyrrha did also. Neptune laughed as he ate Weiss's pizza, making sure to save the edge the heiress's mouth touched for last. No one picked up on such a peculiar action.

"Nora!" someone yelled as everyone looked backwards towards the roof entrance.

The moon is a giant Cheez-It, and I am sliding across it on my tummy. It's as if I'm going down a snowy hill, but the moon's gravity keeps me from getting up as I continue to slide.

Suddenly out of the corner of my eye I see: "ZWEIIIIII"

Heeding my call, he flies over and floats before me. I didn't know he sounded like Morgan Freeman when he spoke. "Ruby, I feel I should inform you that your shoe is untied."

"My...shoe?" I thought I was wearing sandals. Spinning over on my back, I look down and sure enough, my shoe is on fire. "...there's a snake in my boot."

I feel heavy, the lemon drops pouring down on me. I like sour but I don't, am I indecisive?

This Jell-O ocean beneath me has me stuck, I think it's slowly sucking me in. I try to move but I'm too exhausted.

Zwei's up in the sky, eating the Skittles rainbow. I call out to him but I'm drowned out by the lemon drops.

Unable to do anything else, I close my eyes.