Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
hatok

Netflix is Making a Zelda TV Show

Only one blog which I've never heard of which doesn't seem to site a source in the article?

Not saying it's fake just yet, but before I get excited and/or enraged I'll wait to see if any other more official source has any comment on this.

http://www.polygon.com/2015/2/6/7993593/netflix-legend-of-zelda-tv-series-nintendohttp://www.ign.com/articles/2015/02/06/report-netflix-developing-live-action-zelda-series?utm_campaign=ign+main+twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

If this really goes through, I'm a little worried. I mean, we all remember the Mario live action movie...

On the bright side, it says that Netflix is working closely with Nintendo on this, so it might not be all that bad. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

The “Zelda” games have traditionally included swords and sorcery, like “Game of Thrones” or “Lord of the Rings,” but typically with a more light-hearted, kid-friendly tone.

Pfft. Zelda came before Game of Thrones, it should be switched.

The “Zelda” games have traditionally included swords and sorcery, like “Game of Thrones” or “Lord of the Rings,” but typically with a more light-hearted, kid-friendly tone.

Pfft. Zelda came before Game of Thrones, it should be switched.

it's called a comparison

Game of thrones Zelda for kids?..."LINK, WINTER IS COMING!" "Well exccuuuse me princeesss!"

Haha, probably not going to be very good.

Edited by JBone