Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Oh God, thank you! Finally someone with some sense about this stuff. Every trailer of Kingdom Hearts III we've seen so far is pre-alpha footage. It's most likely going to be altered significantly.

Peace!

Edited by Yusei Fudo

I dunno, watching the DDD trailer a bunch of stuff people predicted ended up being accurate. Xemnas and Ansem being parallel, Notre Dame being a world

Flowmotion is there, though unlike DDD is actually looks fun and useful.

The changes from the trailer are superficial at best

Same goes for the BBS one

I dunno, watching the DDD trailer a bunch of stuff people predicted ended up being accurate. Xemnas and Ansem being parallel, Notre Dame being a worldFlowmotion is there, though unlike DDD is actually looks fun and useful.The changes from the trailer are superficial at bestSame goes for the BBS one

That is literally precicely my point, hence why I said "unaltered". Many of the scenes in BbS changed locations, we never saw Sora jump from the bell tower, Ansem and Xemnas never appear in Traverse Town, these count as "alterations". They may be superficial changes, but they are still changes. Edited by Isamu_Kuno

Something tells me the actual trailer isn't gonna really feel like a trailer at all. More like an expected cutscene of some sort. A cutscene of who, you might ask? Xehanort of course! Doing Xehanorty things.

Nah, but in all seriousness, I don't really care what the trailer looks like. Just as long as it's something we haven't seen already.

I dunno, watching the DDD trailer a bunch of stuff people predicted ended up being accurate. Xemnas and Ansem being parallel, Notre Dame being a world

Flowmotion is there, though unlike DDD is actually looks fun and useful.

The changes from the trailer are superficial at best

Same goes for the BBS one

Flowmotion ended much better in the game.