Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Amon

Oh hai everyone. It's been a year.

Didn't Korra take care of you?! Why are you back here? xD

I'm just teasing. Welcome back to the site! I've seen a little bit of you during my forum surfing. You probably don't know me since I'm relatively new, but chat with me anytime, mate! I hope we can become friends. :)

Peace!

Didn't Korra take care of you?! Why are you back here? xD

I'm just teasing. Welcome back to the site! I've seen a little bit of you during my forum surfing. You probably don't know me since I'm relatively new, but chat with me anytime, mate! I hope we can become friends. :)

Peace!

The spirit world has pretty good internet actually. It's not too bad here. Guess that's why nobody ever leaves once they enter. Nice to meet you! 

I totally remember you when you were a mod. Good times.

Thanks! I wasn't the best mod, but I think I did my job. At least until I started going inactive. 

And here I thought the troll's were all gone for good.

If KH13 is in need of a little trolling I still have a bit of it in me. Glad to see one of the most active people is still very very active! 

Hey, I know you! You're that guy that I've seen while snooping around old threads!! You have a strange avatar, and this weird humping fox thing in your sig.... Welp, hi! Welcome back. :D

Hey, I know you! You're that guy that I've seen while snooping around old threads!! You have a strange avatar, and this weird humping fox thing in your sig.... Welp, hi! Welcome back. :D

Pabu isn't getting humped, just shaken. The signature is just getting cut off at the botttom. I left it because it looks funny. Thanks!

I remember you! Although I forgot the specifics...

Welcome back!!!

Thank you very much!

Hi, of course I remember you Amon or [REDACTED]   xD

Nice to see you back! 

If you ever want to date yourself on these forums, referring to me by [REDACTED] is a good way to do it! Thanks! Glad to see you're still around! Not many people from back then are active anymore. I remember a few of them even got themselves banned for some reason  xP

Omg dude I missed youLike legit I've been wondering where Amon was.Welcome back friend!

I missed you too! We had many random conversations over at Random. Thank you! 

And then,everything changed when Amon returns...

Anyways, good to see you here again Amon! xD

I don't think much will change, unless DC makes me Admin and I change the theme of the website to Shrek. But yes! Thank you! 

Edited by Amon

Yo, Amon! How have you been, man?

I remember your threads -- they were so funny! And yes, we are in need of a troll here and then xD

Are you coming back to stay or just passing by? Anyway, welcome back!

Well, I have found my next kill....

Posted Image

Nah, I'm kidding. xD

Amon! I've seen you in some older threads...you were funny. :D Now I wonder what you might have in store for us with your return to this madhouse site. :D

Either way, I am SuperiorKunivas and welcome back! :)

The spirit world has pretty good internet actually. It's not too bad here. Guess that's why nobody ever leaves once they enter. Nice to meet you! 

Thanks! I wasn't the best mod, but I think I did my job. At least until I started going inactive. 

If KH13 is in need of a little trolling I still have a bit of it in me. Glad to see one of the most active people is still very very active! 

Yes, the spirit world does have good internet connection. Why'd you have to hog it all? Avatar's got to surf too, ya know? :P Glad to have you back Amon!