Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Hey there everyone, how's it going?  Well then, last night I saw the Re:Coded story cutscenes with my best friends/soul brothers Jonathan and Dennys,(and we fanboyed a hell lot with the hype building!) and well, when this little scene came into light, I was open mouthed and fanboying like crazy! :D  Take a look!

So, it seems that Maleficent and Pete will probably be searching for this Book Of Prophecies in Kingdom Hearts III, and if they got their hands on it, then damn, things would be total chaos!  Now that I've begun to see the KHX walkthrough, I'm excited to learn more of this Book Of Prophecies!  What do you all think?  Will Maleficent and Pete find this book in Kingdom Hearts III?

"That sounds like nothing more than fluffy, pink, kids' fairy tale stuff."

OI! WHY DID YA THROW IN THAT "PINK" WORD HUH? U ALLUDING TO KAIRI SOMEHOW? I'M GON' REK U M8

Posted Image

Edited by Javelin434

So I'm thinking that what will happen wiill go something like this. Malificent's original plan will probably be to find it, use it in some evil way, but then realize that xehanort is on a whole other level of evil or get in her way of something ( like in kh 2 in hallow bastion ) and she will end up using it for good or giving it to sora and co.  Pete will probably be confused when she does it and she'll call him a bafoone and tell him to be quiet.  haha but who knows.

post-54377-0-22403600-1423816668_thumb.jpg

Edited by glenn c001

So I'm thinking that what will happen wiill go something like this. Malificent's original plan will probably be to find it, use it in some evil way, but then realize that xehanort is on a whole other level of evil or get in her way of something ( like in kh 2 in hallow bastion ) and she will end up using it for good or giving it to sora and co.  Pete will probably be confused when she does it and she'll call him a bafoone and tell him to be quiet.  haha but who knows.

Posted Imagea8f9645c695f0417bb644e59820966bb.jpg

Would be cliché. I think she tries now to find a way to get both rid of Sora and Xehanort with the book that she has found.

I actually believe Maleficent and Pete will be a separate antagonistic force. I think Maleficent will use the book of prophecies to revive the fallen Disney Villains (except for that snitch Oogie Boogie) and collect some new recruits (King Candy, Hans, Yokai) to be seekers of darkness. You see, Tetsuya Nomura never stated that the true Organisation XIII would be the only seekers of darkness right? seekers of darkness are merely representatives that harbor darkness strong enough to clash with strong lights.

In layman terms, they're still going to maintain their comedy, however, I believe they will be surprisingly dangerous for the gang.

I actually believe Maleficent and Pete will be a separate antagonistic force. I think Maleficent will use the book of prophecies to revive the fallen Disney Villains (except for that snitch Oogie Boogie) and collect some new recruits (King Candy, Hans, Yokai) to be seekers of darkness. You see, Tetsuya Nomura never stated that the true Organisation XIII would be the only seekers of darkness right? seekers of darkness are merely representatives that harbor darkness strong enough to clash with strong lights.

In layman terms, they're still going to maintain their comedy, however, I believe they will be surprisingly dangerous for the gang.

Ooh, I like this post very much, newbie!  What you pose there is a very interesting series of events!  Good God, I'd love to see Yokai in Kingdom Hearts III!  And it's true that the Book Of Prophecies will probably make Maleficent and Pete a force to be reckoned with, and they'll probably do all in their power to make Sora and the gang's life a living hell! :O

This was a really nice post!  Welcome to the site, Baymax! :D

Ooh, I like this post very much, newbie!  What you pose there is a very interesting series of events!  Good God, I'd love to see Yokai in Kingdom Hearts III!  And it's true that the Book Of Prophecies will probably make Maleficent and Pete a force to be reckoned with, and they'll probably do all in their power to make Sora and the gang's life a living hell! :O

This was a really nice post!  Welcome to the site, Baymax! :D

I appreciate the warm and positive reception to my theory fellow cyborg.

If you think about, like really think about it, the book of prophecies may have already been used within Sora's journey. Lets take a gander at the first enemy in Kingdom Hearts 3D: Ursula.

But wait, why is Ursula out of all characters a prime example? simple. Remember how she states "Oh, he was right. Those wretched guppies are here". Two candidates fill in the role of her supposed revival: Pete and Xehanort. Now seeing as Pete nor Maleficent have not received the book of prophecies yet, it is clearly Xehanort that has told Ursula to attack Sora and Riku in his and their home world. But wait, what happens after we defeat the Ursula in Dream Drop Distance? she vanishes. She does not get destroyed, she does not transform into a from of energy or another being... she simply vanishes... like an illusion. The book of prophecies states that it can "recreate" world, events and "beings". KH3D Ursula was a manifestation created by the tome of prophecies. 

Now seeing as there are many different variations of Xehanort, which Xehanort has had contact with the tome of prophecies? Young Xehanort was clearly too busy recruiting and gathering all the members. Master Xehanort no longer had the power to travel through time and he was setting the Birth By Sleep events in motion... so that leaves Adult Master Xehanort. He must have been the member to have had contact with the book of prophecies and set events such as Ursula's revival into play.

Now, what does that mean for Maleficent and Pete? simple, Maleficent can get in contact with the book of prophecies and foresight how she gets defeated only to revive the original Disney villain council, recruit new members and take the seven princes of light to clash against Maleficent's thirteen darkness's and be ruler of all worlds. Now in terms of members, here's who I think they will be for Maleficent thirteen seekers of darkness.

1: Maleficent

2: Pete

3: Jafar

4:Ursula

5:Hades

6:Captain Hook

7:Scar

8; Dr. Facilier

9:Hans

10:King Candy

11: Yokai

12:Syndrome

13: Lotso

^ If this happens, Kingdom Hearts 3 really will be a mixture of Kingdom Hearts 1 and Kingdom Hearts 2.

Edited by Guest

1: Maleficent

2: Pete

3: Jafar

4:Ursula

5:Hades

6:Captain Hook

7:Scar

8:Hans

9:King Candy

10: Yokai

11:Shan Yu

12:Syndrome

13: Lotso

Best Organization 13 EVER!!!

And I mean it. Most of the characters of the Organization in the game lacked personality and character (At least the manga does them justice).

With the disney organization it's going to be both badass and hilarious!

Hope this happens >.<

Best Organization 13 EVER!!!

And I mean it. Most of the characters of the Organization in the game lacked personality and character (At least the manga does them justice).

With the disney organization it's going to be both badass and hilarious!

Hope this happens >.<

Yeah, this kind of organisation not only makes Maleficent look threatening for the series but also provides a Kingdom Shader appearance of the classic Disney villains alongside a more entertaining batch of villains for the series. The fake organisation lacked personality because they were designed to be like so. Now that facade is out of the way (thanks to Xemnas revealing the truth), we can finally have villains who emote a lot of emotions.

It would be criminal for something like this not to happen.

Edited by Guest