Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

In your opinion, which KH game had the hardest trophy list?

In your opinion, which KH game had the hardest trophy list?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion, which KH game had the hardest trophy list?

• KH FM
    • Re: Chain of Memories
    • KH II FM
    • BbS FM
    • They were all equally hard to me

KH FM,since it has Undefeated and Unchanging Equipment Trophy. That thing was the pain in the neck... :(

undefeated was really easy to get i mean all you have to do is not die and to not die you have to avoid being hit, now Kh Re:Com thats a game that i would not go back to just to complete the trophy list.

undefeated was really easy to get i mean all you have to do is not die and to not die you have to avoid being hit, now Kh Re:Com thats a game that i would not go back to just to complete the trophy list.

Easier said than done for you. Well, it's because I'm getting two of those trophy in one playthrough,but it ended in failure as I already got Undefeated. As for Re:COM,it was an easy achievement if you like card games... :P

Edited by Hazimie

Of the remasters I've played (all but Re:CoM) I'd say KH FM had the most daunting trophy list since a lot of the extra stuff was a combo of hard, grindy, or just irritating (namely the synthesis element of it imo).

You guys know for Undefeated you can just hit "load game" and take you to your last save point, right? Try doing speedster and undefeated AND unchanging armor and then we'll talk =P.

Anyway, Re:CoM. Nothing to it but the grind. Granted, I haven't played BBSFM yet, but I doubt there's anything as time-intensive as Re:CoM.

I'd say Birth By Sleep Final Mix. While it's not necessarily hard to get, it is really long and time consuming and because you have to beat all the hidden bosses by all three characters and get all the commands and all the everything and all the AGGGHHH!

You guys know for Undefeated you can just hit "load game" and take you to your last save point, right? Try doing speedster and undefeated AND unchanging armor and then we'll talk =P

As in doing all three of them at the same time? Yeah, that was easy. Just play on Beginner Mode.

I have to say that the hardest trophy list for me has been Re:Chain Of Memories.  Good lord, obtaining every single card was a humongous task!  I remember that I was trying to obtain an Aquatank card for about three days!  But you know, after I got the Platinum for Re:Com, I felt intensely satisfied, and really accomplished!  But yeah, Re:Com has been the hardest game to Platinum for me. X_X

The only one I've played at least halfway through is 1FM (Which I finished and I'm almost done with my 100% playthrough, just need Gummi missions), but Re:CoM seems like the toughest. 2FM is relatively easy by the looks of it, and I'll probably skip out on BBSFM's Platinum because I absolutely loathe Command Boards, but Re:CoM's sounds incredibly grindy. :/

I say Re:COM because of the sheer amount of playthroughs it required, it's like they literally wanted to make it drag on for you.  It would be nice if they updated it to stack, but I can't see that happening.  

All Of The Above!!  I Do Not Really Worry So Much About The Trophy List(s).

I Would Rather Focus On Doing What I CAN Do Instead Of What I Cannot.

Edited by SoraDaxjer28

I say Re:COM because of the sheer amount of playthroughs it required, it's like they literally wanted to make it drag on for you.  It would be nice if they updated it to stack, but I can't see that happening.  

What she said.The platinum for Re:CoM was a pain to get