Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Some spoilers below. Blah.

So after playing the Data match against Xemnas, it got me thinking. When Xemnas uses his infamous "Can you spare a heart," does he actually have the ability to remove Sora's heart? We really don't see it, granted you don't let Sora lose all his HP while you play as Riku.

I just found it interesting because the only way we have seen hearts be removed in the series is by death of by use of the Keyblade. So let's say Xemans can remove hearts. Does this attribute this power to the fact that Xemnas is able to wield a Keyblade? Or is there something I'm missing?

I believe Xemnas was only use that move to draining Sora's HP,but the hearts will removed when a person dies,regardless of the methods.

Edited by Hazimie

Some spoilers below. Blah.

So after playing the Data match against Xemnas, it got me thinking. When Xemnas uses his infamous "Can you spare a heart," does he actually have the ability to remove Sora's heart? We really don't see it, granted you don't let Sora lose all his HP while you play as Riku.

I just found it interesting because the only way we have seen hearts be removed in the series is by death of by use of the Keyblade. So let's say Xemans can remove hearts. Does this attribute this power to the fact that Xemnas is able to wield a Keyblade? Or is there something I'm missing?

Nourma said in a interview once tht Xemnas might not be using a keyblade on purpose.i think wht he ment by tht is if the org knew he had a key then tht kinda kills getting roxas to bea darkness but we all know tht failed in the end

Nourma said in a interview once tht Xemnas might not be using a keyblade on purpose.i think wht he ment by tht is if the org knew he had a key then tht kinda kills getting roxas to bea darkness but we all know tht failed in the end

Exactly, Xemnas should be able to use the Keyblade, but for whatever reason, he doesn't (I honestly think it's because he obviously prefares light sabers than Keyblades, just like anybody else XDDDD).