Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Ok, so. You might see some weird stuff in here but bare with me for a moment. I did check the previous thread (which is a year old) to make sure it wasn't a totally duplicate thread.

Anyway, here we go. This is also the order of rank I think they will be.

• Master Xehanort
  • Master Xehanort*
  • Terra-Xehanort
  • Young Xehanort**
  • Xemnas
  • Xehanort's Heartless (Ansem SoD)
  • Riku-Xehanort (Ansem SoD)***
  • Vanitas****
  • Xigbar
  • Braig*****
  • Isa
  • ????
  • ????

*Think about it for a second. MX already exists in the present since both his Nobody and Heartless have died. So that means YX could still get MX from the past.

**I saw in the previous thread that someone mentioned that there might be another "Young" Xehanort which is a little bit older than the one in DDD. That's clearly impossible since when Ansem SoD went back in time to teach YX all that stuff, YX left after that on his quest.

***Technically Riku-Xehanort is a different version of Xehanort than Ansem SoD. Just like how Terranort is also different than MX. The only reason his eyes aren't amber/golden is because they probably didn't think ahead that much. Also, Repliku wouldn't make sense since he isn't an incarnation of Xehanort. YX's mission was to travel through time and gather all the incarnations of Xehanort.

**** I was thinking of adding Ventus-Vanitas but that would be impossible since Ventus was fighting Vanitas all the time they were merged so it wouldn't leave an opportunity for them to use him.

***** As someone else said in the previous thread Braig IS a different being than Xigbar since Xigbar is his nobody.

Anyway, I do believe that we've seen the 12 SoD's throughout the series since they were already there at "Where Nothing Gathers".

Here's the thing

they don't need crazy loopholes to have two versions of Master Xehanort. They could just get Master Xehanort from the past, and then get Master Xehanort from the past one day later. They could summon an infinite number of any Xehanort, so I doubt they'll bother with that

Why is everyone convinced that Vanitas is a Darkness just because he has golden eyes? I mean, it's not an impossible assumption, but he's already a completely Dark being without even being a part of Xehanort....

Why is everyone convinced that Vanitas is a Darkness just because he has golden eyes? I mean, it's not an impossible assumption, but he's already a completely Dark being without even being a part of Xehanort....

I doubt Xehanort would have missed the chance to use him.

Edit: Actually nvm. He doesn't need MX's heart within him. Him being a Dark being makes him already a Darkness. Maybe they don't have to all be reincarnations of Xehanort. It's not like the lights are all reincarnations of Sora right?

Edited by Sorarocks93

well when he was born, he had red eyes, so its definitely leaning toward the idea that he has a part of xehanort inside of him, it would also semi explain why vanitas wasn't unstable while the original, ventus, was.

Edit: Actually nvm. He doesn't need MX's heart within him. Him being a Dark being makes him already a Darkness. Maybe they don't have to all be reincarnations of Xehanort. It's not like the lights are all reincarnations of Sora right?

Assuming Sora is even a Light....

I see what you mean, though. However, they do have to all have to have some part of Xehanort inside them. Remember in DDD when Xigbar told Sora that Xehanort was trying to make 13 versions of himself? If Vanitas was there, it would defeat the purpose.

I doubt Xehanort would have missed the chance to use him. Edit: Actually nvm. He doesn't need MX's heart within him. Him being a Dark being makes him already a Darkness. Maybe they don't have to all be reincarnations of Xehanort. It's not like the lights are all reincarnations of Sora right?

thats not necessarily the point of xehanort implanting his heart into the seekers, what better way to get "organized" than to have everyone share the exact same heart and mind just throughout different bodies (you saw how unorganized the original 13 were when they were all separate individuals) Its more about control than anything, and vanitas would probably need to get a heart transfusion due to how the novels characterize him as being emotionally unstable.

Assuming Sora is even a Light....

I see what you mean, though. However, they do have to all have to have some part of Xehanort inside them. Remember in DDD when Xigbar told Sora that Xehanort was trying to make 13 versions of himself? If Vanitas was there, it would defeat the purpose.

Which bring me back to the part of him not missing the chance of using Vanitas to make him a vessel.

Edit: This could've been easier if YX just grabbed Ventus-Vanitas and pull him through time to bring him in the present just open KH with the X-Blade. 

Edited by Sorarocks93

well when he was born, he had red eyes, so its definitely leaning toward the idea that he has a part of xehanort inside of him, it would also semi explain why vanitas wasn't unstable while the original, ventus, was.

Wait, red eyes? Really?? Is this from the novel? If this is really true, it could explain a lot...

I think Master Xehanort is the one from the past. I don't really understand how the heartless and nobody of Terra-Xehanort being destroyed would bring Xehanort back as his old self and not the person he was before the split who we have not seen yet. I believe we've only seen him when he was still newly formed and some time later as the apprentice but not as he currently looked in the timeline before the split.(Maybe he'd just look like Ansem SoD but less dark toned or something.)

They could make the argument that Ansem SoD didn't have full control of Riku's body AND heart so the fusion and eye color change weren't able to happen. Riku started to rebel unlike Braig who got the eyes much faster.

It would be interesting if they have Braig and also his nobody..i never thought they'd do something like that but it makes sense. Would they do the same for Isa?

Edited by alexaxel

Wait, red eyes? Really?? Is this from the novel? If this is really true, it could explain a lot...

yeah, its one of the reasons people went into an uproar when the red eyes in BBS final mix was shown and in 3d when the nightmare was shown to have red eyes

yeah, its one of the reasons people went into an uproar when the red eyes in BBS final mix was shown and in 3d when the nightmare was shown to have red eyes

HOLY MOLY!! 0_0

Wait, wait, wait, wait, WAIT! If Vanitas was truly part Xehanort in BBS, then that means the Keyblade he was wielding was also Xehan-

Oooooooooooooooh sh*t.....

I think Master Xehanort is the one from the past. I don't really understand how the heartless and nobody of Terra-Xehanort being destroyed would bring Xehanort back as his old self and not the person he was before the split who we have not seen yet. I believe we've only seen him when he was still newly formed and some time later as the apprentice but not as he currently looked in the timeline before the split.(Maybe he'd just look like Ansem SoD but less dark toned or something.) They could make the argument that Ansem SoD didn't have full control of Riku's body AND heart so the fusion and eye color change weren't able to happen. Riku started to rebel unlike Braig who got the eyes much faster. It would be interesting if they have Braid and also his nobody..i never thought they'd do something like that but it makes sense. Would they do the same for Isa?

i don't think so, braig has a very unique variation of the black coat with the shoulder pads being pointed and such, i don't recall seeing another member wearing that set, not that it isn't possible, though it would be lazy as hell if they went with that idea,.. Though i cant deny it would be hilarious to have both braig and xigbar on screen at the same time.

I think Master Xehanort is the one from the past. I don't really understand how the heartless and nobody of Terra-Xehanort being destroyed would bring Xehanort back as his old self and not the person he was before the split who we have not seen yet. I believe we've only seen him when he was still newly formed and some time later as the apprentice but not as he currently looked in the timeline before the split.(Maybe he'd just look like Ansem SoD but less dark toned or something.)

They could make the argument that Ansem SoD didn't have full control of Riku's body AND heart so the fusion and eye color change weren't able to happen. Riku started to rebel unlike Braig who got the eyes much faster.

It would be interesting if they have Braid and also his nobody..i never thought they'd do something like that but it makes sense. Would they do the same for Isa?

Xehanort might be in his MX self because when destroyed, Xemnas might have released Terra's heart. It's like the same way when Sora sacrificed himself Kairi's Heart went back to her body.

I doubt they would do the same for Isa. He was still a kid and had nothing to do with Xehanort probably during BBS. It is later on when he was turned into a Nobody that Xemnas got to him.

HOLY MOLY!! 0_0

Wait, wait, wait, wait, WAIT! If Vanitas was truly part Xehanort in BBS, then that means the Keyblade he was wielding was also Xehan-

Oooooooooooooooh sh*t.....

Well it does have the eye that Xehanort's keyblade has. (And all versions of it.) 

i don't think so, braig has a very unique variation of the black coat with the shoulder pads being pointed and such, i don't recall seeing another member wearing that set, not that it isn't possible, though it would be lazy as hell if they went with that idea,.. Though i cant deny it would be hilarious to have both braig and xigbar on screen at the same time.

That would be an amazing tag team boss fight..

Xehanort might be in his MX self because when destroyed, Xemnas might have released Terra's heart. It's like the same way when Sora sacrificed himself Kairi's Heart went back to her body.

I doubt they would do the same for Isa. He was still a kid and had nothing to do with Xehanort probably during BBS. It is later on when he was turned into a Nobody that Xemnas got to him.

That is true..although that makes it more complicated i think. Hopefully Master Eraqus' heart was released as well but how will they both be found to be restored? I just have a hard time trying to figure out how it might go. My head hurts..

Well it does have the eye that Xehanort's keyblade has. (And all versions of it.) 

I apologize, Sora! You're right.... He's a Nort. No doubt about it. I'm 100% with you on this one. Man, this series....

yeah, but unfortunately, chi has been made strict canon with the main series and the eye of darkness can be seen on all of the union leaders keyblades, honestly its up in the air as to what that symbol truly means, either the union leaders are actually devoted to darkness, or the symbol has a deeper meaning than simply being releated to darkness.

yeah, but unfortunately, chi has been made strict canon with the main series and the eye of darkness can be seen on all of the union leaders keyblades, honestly its up in the air as to what that symbol truly means, either the union leaders are actually devoted to darkness, or the symbol has a deeper meaning than simply being releated to darkness.

Yeah about that. If I'm not messing anything up here, everyone who has connections with Xehanort has the eye in their Keyblade. 

You might say "but Riku has it". Well, Riku still had the essence of Ansem SoD while he got his keyblade.

This only makes me think Xehanort is connected with the foretellers in some way. 

Now, the inevitable question is, would it suck if Xehanort isn't really Xehanort? There is a reason his keyblade has been made important.

I apologize, Sora! You're right.... He's a Nort. No doubt about it. I'm 100% with you on this one. Man, this series....

It's ok man no worries. Yeah, this series... Awesome isn't it?

W-wait a minute. Didn't Kairi's heart only get released because of the keyblade made by all the princesses? I don't think just being destroyed would have done the trick to release separate hearts. I mean Ventus' heart wasn't released. It went into Roxas..right? Thats why he was in his image instead? I may have that wrong. The only reason Xehanort can split his heart is because of his unique keyblade's ability. 

Yeah about that. If I'm not messing anything up here, everyone who has connections with Xehanort has the eye in their Keyblade. 

You might say "but Riku has it". Well, Riku still had the essence of Ansem SoD while he got his keyblade.

This only makes me think Xehanort is connected with the foretellers in some way. 

Now, the inevitable question is, would it suck if Xehanort isn't really Xehanort? There is a reason his keyblade has been made important.

It's ok man no worries. Yeah, this series... Awesome isn't it?

Yeah it is! There's just...so many wild theories, and things to discover and learn.... It's the series that literally keeps giving and giving!

Ok, so. You might see some weird stuff in here but bare with me for a moment. I did check the previous thread (which is a year old) to make sure it wasn't a totally duplicate thread.

Anyway, here we go. This is also the order of rank I think they will be.

• Master Xehanort
  • Master Xehanort*
  • Terra-Xehanort
  • Young Xehanort**
  • Xemnas
  • Xehanort's Heartless (Ansem SoD)
  • Riku-Xehanort (Ansem SoD)***
  • Vanitas****
  • Xigbar
  • Braig*****
  • Isa
  • ????
  • ????

*Think about it for a second. MX already exists in the present since both his Nobody and Heartless have died. So that means YX could still get MX from the past.

**I saw in the previous thread that someone mentioned that there might be another "Young" Xehanort which is a little bit older than the one in DDD. That's clearly impossible since when Ansem SoD went back in time to teach YX all that stuff, YX left after that on his quest.

***Technically Riku-Xehanort is a different version of Xehanort than Ansem SoD. Just like how Terranort is also different than MX. The only reason his eyes aren't amber/golden is because they probably didn't think ahead that much. Also, Repliku wouldn't make sense since he isn't an incarnation of Xehanort. YX's mission was to travel through time and gather all the incarnations of Xehanort.

**** I was thinking of adding Ventus-Vanitas but that would be impossible since Ventus was fighting Vanitas all the time they were merged so it wouldn't leave an opportunity for them to use him.

***** As someone else said in the previous thread Braig IS a different being than Xigbar since Xigbar is his nobody.

Anyway, I do believe that we've seen the 12 SoD's throughout the series since they were already there at "Where Nothing Gathers".

It was me that said that about two Young Xehanorts. It's not impossible since Young Xehanort said that once he returned to the island he'd forget about everything in 3D but that the events that happened would set him on his path, It's entirely possible that three years went by before he was able to leave the island for good.

Well there are 7 Sora's

Sora

Namine (Kairis nobody using Sora's body as a base)

Roxas (Sora's Nobody)

Ventus (while he existed first he did carry a part of Sora's heart with him throughout all of BbS or was at least connected to it the whole time)

Xion (A replica created form Sora's data)

Vanitas (Looks like Sora because of the connection between Ven and Sora)

Data Sora (Sora's KH1  journal enteree brought to life)

Actually, If we count Data Sora and Data Namine, there would be 9.

Sora has it, he gets in in 3D on the End of Pain Keychain which he gets before Xehanort attempts to implant him.

They could bring Braig from BBS into the present so there you go Braig and Xigbar together

Actually, looks like they already have from the new Re:coded scene

It was me that said that about two Young Xehanorts. It's not impossible since Young Xehanort said that once he returned to the island he'd forget about everything in 3D but that the events that happened would set him on his path, It's entirely possible that three years went by before he was able to leave the island for good.

Well there are 7 Sora'sSoraNamine (Kairis nobody using Sora's body as a base)Roxas (Sora's Nobody)Ventus (while he existed first he did carry a part of Sora's heart with him throughout all of BbS or was at least connected to it the whole time)Xion (A replica created form Sora's data)Vanitas (Looks like Sora because of the connection between Ven and Sora)Data Sora (Sora's KH1  journal enteree brought to life)Actually, If we count Data Sora and Data Namine, there would be 9.

Sora has it, he gets in in 3D on the End of Pain Keychain which he gets before Xehanort attempts to implant him.

They could bring Braig from BBS into the present so there you go Braig and Xigbar together

Actually, looks like they already have from the new Re:coded scene

Oooh right, well that makes sense. He could just jump a year in the future and take him with him. Right.

Sure but how canon is that keyblade exactly? Also I think TAV get it after they defeat they Mysterious Figure but again, it's not really canon.

Oooh right, well that makes sense. He could just jump a year in the future and take him with him. Right.

Sure but how canon is that keyblade exactly? Also I think TAV get it after they defeat they Mysterious Figure but again, it's not really canon.

The thing about KH is, everything in the games, including gameplay and post game is canon.

We see Unknown (Xemnas) In flashbacks in KH2, We see Lingerign will in the opening of BbS, and we see Sora using Three Wishes in a flashback during Days. Though, that one doesn't make sense because he was using it to seal the Agrabah keyhole, yet in the first game he only got it afterwards but w/e, they must have put it tn there for a reason.

And TAV get No Name

Posted Image

Not End of Pain.

Posted Image

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

The thing about KH is, everything in the games, including gameplay, is canon.

And TAV get No Name

Posted Image

Not End of Pain.

Posted Image

Well, maybe it's a foreshadowing. Like, this could be the 6th Foretellers keyblade.

If you think about it, Sora's Oblivion and Oathkeeper weren't canon, but it was foreshadowing for Roxas who has them and they are canon.