Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Pretium

Flipnote Studio 3D Is Finally Available In The U.S.

Eh, Maintenance for me.

Ya, Hop In. You, Me, And Possibly Thousands Of People Are In The Same Boat

Managed to grab it. Woo.

The Envy Is Real, Man!

I hope it isn't only out for a limited time. I loved Flipnote on my DSi, and don't wanna miss out on this opportunity.

It's Gonna Be Available For Free For Club Nintendo Members For A Limited Time. But I Think Once That's Done, It'll Come Out On The E Shop.

There is a way around this.Instead of directly going to club nintendo, use this link.https://club.nintendo.com/account.doTakes you right to account options. Just click the tab that says "To do History." It'll be right there.*To be honest, I'm so happy I realized this now, should've realized it earlier though*

There is a way around this.Instead of directly going to club nintendo, use this link.https://club.nintendo.com/account.doTakes you right to account options. Just click the tab that says "To do History." It'll be right there.*To be honest, I'm so happy I realized this now, should've realized it earlier though*

Getting on mid-day or early in the morning seems to help, too. I got my code around noon, when most people were at school or work. Got in without a single problem.

Dang, Didn't Work For Me. Thank You Though!

Getting on mid-day or early in the morning seems to help, too. I got my code around noon, when most people were at school or work. Got in without a single problem.

Dude, I Have Been Trying All Day Since This Morning!

Weird, I didn't have a single problem. :/

Like I Said, The Envy Is Real. What Kills Me Is That I Read A Few Comments Of People Who Were Able To Download It, But Said They Probably Wouldn't Even Use It. They Just Got Cause It Was Free..  :

Like I Said, The Envy Is Real. What Kills Me Is That I Read A Few Comments Of People Who Were Able To Download It, But Said They Probably Wouldn't Even Use It. They Just Got Cause It Was Free..  :

I don't really see a point in that. I'm not very good with animation, but I do want to try to learn how to use Flipnote. If I didn't want it at all, I would've just given it to someone else.

I don't really see a point in that. I'm not very good with animation, but I do want to try to learn how to use Flipnote. If I didn't want it at all, I would've just given it to someone else.

Man, Hatena Was The Bomb Back In The Day (A Few Years Ago).

I never had a DSi, so I missed out on that. I wish this one still had online features.

I Actually Emailed Nintendo A Couple Times About That. They Said My Comments "Would Be Made Available For Other Departments At The Company To Review And Thoughtfully Consider." I Still Have Hope It Will Be Added.  :smile:

I Actually Emailed Nintendo A Couple Times About That. They Said My Comments "Would Be Made Available For Other Departments At The Company To Review And Thoughtfully Consider." I Still Have Hope It Will Be Added.  :smile:

Really? That's really good to hear. I heard they had some issues controlling content in Japan, which is why online was cut for North America and Europe. I really hope that gets changed soon!

Really? That's really good to hear. I heard they had some issues controlling content in Japan, which is why online was cut for North America and Europe. I really hope that gets changed soon!

Well, Flipnote Gallery Friends Was Discontinued. But I Think Flipnote Gallery World Is Still Going. In Gallery Friends You Could Send Private Flipnotes To People In Your Friends List. It Also Had Spotpass Features.

Well, Flipnote Gallery Friends Was Discontinued. But I Think Flipnote Gallery World Is Still Going. In Gallery Friends You Could Send Private Flipnotes To People In Your Friends List. It Also Had Spotpass Features.

Really? I thought it would've been the other way around. I guess that kind of makes sense after the Swapnote issues a while back, though...