Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Yelow Lanturn 15

what are the least useful keyblades in game?

With over 100+ Keyblades in the series, their is bound to be a few blades who's stats or bonuses do not hold out in the face of other Keyblades ( sometimes retroactively because of the Final Mixes adding or rebalancing the weapons).

Starter Keyblades are usually not very powerful. With certain exceptions like the Kingdom Key in KH2 having Damage control. And some players fore go more powerful keys for the sake of challenge or show. Not that anyone should be dictated by someone else's playstlye. But what about the Keyblades that are really not all that good?

In KH2, I didn't really find any Keyblade useless, because of the attached abilities. In KH2, however... Never did I ever need to equip The one u get  from Winnie the poo

In KH2, I didn't really find any Keyblade useless, because of the attached abilities. In KH2, however... Never did I ever need to equip The one u get  from Winnie the poo

I used it for getting Synthesis Items. Lucky Lucky ability, helps me get what I need. Nice for Weapons drops too.

I believe that no Keyblade is 'not all that good' because they are made to fit the circumstances you're facing on the game. Like, they won't give you Ultima Weapon at the start because it would not make sense. Instead they give you a 'weak' Keyblade -- because in the start of the game, even Keyblades with the lowest Atk/Mag will help you. But, of course, if compared to the most powerful ones, many Keyblades could be considered 'bad'. What I am trying to say is that the Keyblades are made up to help you during specific parts of the game -- so comparing Keyblades isn't really a nice way to measure its value. 

I must agree, though, that in KH II they did a great job by attaching one different ability to each Keyblade. It's funny to think that it's a lot better to use the Keyblade you obtain from one of the cups to face the mushroom number VIII in Yen Sid's tower. It pictures exactly what I said previously. It's been a long time since I last played KHI, but I think that most Keyblades in that game were so similar in termos of Atk/Mag that I didn't even switch Keyblades as much as I did in KHII/FM.

In KH2, I didn't really find any Keyblade useless, because of the attached abilities. In KH, however... Never did I ever need to equip Lady Luck.

Same.  I thought it would have a luck boost, which would increase drops and make it useful, but nope

I believe that no Keyblade is 'not all that good' because they are made to fit the circumstances you're facing on the game..

In addition I had an action replay disc with KH cheats and tried a play through with the Ultimate weapon at the beginning, it was boring, unlocking them and collecting the things for them added fun.

Metal Chocobo in KH1 is the only keyblade I have never equipped in all my playthroughs, because you get Olympia immediately after. And that one is difficult to deflect and doesn't decrease your MP. Kind of a shame, because I do like the little chocobo keychain.

I used it for getting Synthesis Items. Lucky Lucky ability, helps me get what I need. Nice for Weapons drops too.

im just fine with out the extra Lucky,Lucky. i get Nobody Shield and Wizard Relrics i think there called in kh2 from the nobodies all the time.and with other item drops 

Pixie Petal. You get it in BbS right after completing Neverland. The reason it's useless is because in all the three different scenarios you get immediately after another Keyblade that is far superior.

Metal Chocobo!

You Get It After You Beat Cloud In The Hercules Cup. HOWEVER, Once You Finish The Cup You Also Get Olympia. Olympia Matches Or Beats Metal Chocobo's Stats In Every Catagory (Except Maybe Reach), Making Metal Chocobo 100% Useless.

Metal Chocobo - "Possess incredible power and reach, but reduces max MP by 1. Rarely deals critical blows."

Strength +10

MP -1

Crit Rate x0.1

Crit Bonus +0

Olympia - "A powerful weapon that is difficult to deflect. Capable of inflicting mighty critical blows."

Strength +10

MP +0

Crit Rate x1

Crit Bonus +2

Edited by Pretium

I can name 3 kh1: Lady Luck because I didn't find it until after I had all other blade, kingdom hearts BBS: no name because no hear was easier to beat than mysterious figure, and kh2 the keyblade from antlanica.

I can name 3 kh1: Lady Luck because I didn't find it until after I had all other blade, kingdom hearts BBS: no name because no hear was easier to beat than mysterious figure, and kh2 the keyblade from antlanica. Just never needed to use it.