Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Cover art for the ninth Kingdom Hearts II manga volume revealed

I'm praying they skip doing a Re:Coded Manga. I personally find most of the mangas really, really great so far. But, I really would like it if they caught up with the series by at least one game behind. Like once KH3 releases they're already working on a Dream Drop Distance manga perhaps.

I might be thinking a bit over the bar, but come on, who doesn't want that? A Birth By Sleep manga wouldn't be anywhere near as long as the KH2 manga was. It'd probably be as long as the Chain of Memories Manga.

Then again, I wouldn't mind if they actually skipped doing a BBS manga and went straight to a Dream Drop Distance manga, trying to explain the key events from BBS in certain points on there. 

I'd prefer if they did every game

I see where you're coming from. I would sort of like to see what they do with Birth By Sleep's story. 

But I seriously don't want them to make one out of Re:Coded. Complete waste of a game. Only worthwhile things in it was the two secret endings, which could be added to the beginning of Dream Drop Distance's manga.

A Re:Coded manga would be a complete waste, honestly. I mean there's no doubt the people writing it would put their own fun spin on the story, but again, 95% of it has nothing to do with the canon story. It's mostly a rehash of KH1. 

Plus, the Re:Coded Cutscenes on the HD Remix told the story really well too. I'd much rather have the people writing the mangas save the trouble of even bothering with Re:Coded and get straight to Dream Drop Distance once they're done with Birth By Sleep.

I see where you're coming from. I would sort of like to see what they do with Birth By Sleep's story. 

But I seriously don't want them to make one out of Re:Coded. Complete waste of a game. Only worthwhile things in it was the two secret endings, which could be added to the beginning of Dream Drop Distance's manga.

A Re:Coded manga would be a complete waste, honestly. I mean there's no doubt the people writing it would put their own fun spin on the story, but again, 95% of it has nothing to do with the canon story. It's mostly a rehash of KH1. 

Plus, the Re:Coded Cutscenes on the HD Remix told the story really well too. I'd much rather have the people writing the mangas save the trouble of even bothering with Re:Coded and get straight to Dream Drop Distance once they're done with Birth By Sleep.

Well.....a lot of people don't think it's a waste even if they didn't like it. It's becoming more important to the story and we can't just deny it's existence.

Besides, I really doubt they would skip it. 

I know but it's in the subspecies of darkside or a variation

It hasn't been called anything apart from "guardian" or some variant. It's probably not even a Heartless... did you not play Birth by Sleep? ("Defeat Xehanort and his shadowy other!")

It hasn't been called anything apart from "guardian" or some variant. It's probably not even a Heartless... did you not play Birth by Sleep? ("Defeat Xehanort and his shadowy other!")

My ps3 broke i haven't played 2.5 in awhile Q_Q