Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
rodx

When is the next event ?

Hello people, its a long time sinse the last time I post in this forum,I have a curiosity : when will happen the next event(in japan or the world) that possible can give us more info about KH 3 or DDD HD ? or we have to wait until E3 ?

E3 is earliest event they would reveal something at. The first half of the year tends to be a very silent time for game companies compared to the second half.

PAX East is less likely, and we are due for something to premiere at E3. However, depending on the lineup and what else Square has plan, they may push things off until TGS. But, none the less, we WILL be seeing KH3 material this year as Square promised.

Is there a possibility that kh 3d.5 hd remix may not come out because I heard the original game had lots of dual screen and touch screen functionalities and those may not be able to port or can those functionalities be omitted? (like the world ends with you on iphone ommited the dual screen) I really don't want to buy a 3ds just for this game...