Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Ask Me Anything: Shipping Lord of KH13 2015 Valentines Day AMA thread!

As I posted earlier this week, I stated of Valentines Day, I would be hosting an AMA session thread. I feel it only appropriate as the current Ship Lord to do it on Valentines Day just for the sake of it making sense.

So, rules and things about an AMA for those who may have not done one before:

You can ask the OP (me) Any question you like. They can be personal, random, strange, all and all! I do request you adheir to the rules of KH13, so nothing over PG13 if you can help yourself. If you, however, cannot resist, I would like you to place your over PG13 in a spoiler tag and label it. Any post not adhering to this rule will not have the question answered and will be reported. That is my one warning, either keep the thread clean or censor the more nasty bits. It's an AMA, as much as I would like to say "No, I will not be answering questions above PG13" it wouldn't hold in the spirit of it.

As such, another word of caution: if you're not at least 13 years of age, hell, maybe even 16, I wouldn't recommend reading this thread. Knowing my luck, I will get some not too terribly nice ones for this situation, and as such, do request that if you don't heed my warning, please be safe down in the responses section.

As with any AMA, I'll answer any question as much as possible as truthfully as possible. If a question dose come up that I don't want to answer, unless it is very particularly bad, I'll answer it as well. Though it is an AMA, don't ask questions you wouldn't want asked of yourself to answer.

Anyway, with the technical side of it done, let the AMA begin!

Edited by Guest

Can I get a ship that's not Shulk X Bridge?

Well, first and foremost, we need Fiora to join the site.In all seriousness, though, if you ever did have a true official ship, yes, you could get one, but first you need to find your Fiora! Or your 7! Or maybe just settle for Mellia.But seriously, yes, you czn, but not yet. You haven't shown any qualities with anyone other than the bridge being worthy of a ship.

Well, first and foremost, we need Fiora to join the site.In all seriousness, though, if you ever did have a true official ship, yes, you could get one, but first you need to find your Fiora! Or your 7! Or maybe just settle for Mellia.But seriously, yes, you czn, but not yet. You haven't shown any qualities with anyone other than the bridge being worthy of a ship.

When did I ever show qualities with the bridge in the first place?

And I don't see any visions showing that a Fiora, Seven, or Melia will ever join. Those are the only options?

What is a shipping lord?

Is sounds like someone who lords ships...like a boat master or a captain?

Or alternatively is it the master person who arranges to have things shipped?

jkz jkz, I'll ask a legit question thats not inappropriate.

"Whats your favorite colour?"

Here are two serious questions, and one... not-so-serious.

One: What is your most, and least favorite, non-cargo ship? (It can be any other kind of ship though.)

Two: What are your opinions on Cargo ships? (A cargo ship being something like say... NinaXTable, ChellXCompanionCube, rainbowdashxkitchensink/shot)

Three: Which butt is best butt? Moonbutt or Sunbutt? (Even if we ALL know Starbutt is best butt.) 

Who would you ship with me?

Likely the brick wall, because Tetsuya Nomura already had Lighting.

Have you heard of the babe?

What babe?

The babe with the power?!

What is a shipping lord?

Is sounds like someone who lords ships...like a boat master or a captain?

Or alternatively is it the master person who arranges to have things shipped?

jkz jkz, I'll ask a legit question thats not inappropriate.

"Whats your favorite colour?"

Look at the question in which you wrote in the color of orange. You now know. I'm a orange faced freak and love every minute of it.

But seriously, favorite color is orange. Orange for top. Just because it sits between the bright yellow and intense color of red, it looks good that way.

What has been your favorite ship in your time as Shipping Squire and Lord?

Well, as a Squire, I never really had the authority to make many ships really, and not many had came about that I had known of. So as a Squire, I would likely have to go with (if we're going official) (damn, this is a tough one, most of those ships ended up down and a lot of them are still sore/poor ended) hm... I would probably say Weedanort X Zefiro.

In my time as Shipping Lord, however, I haven't been able to see any ships come to pass out of the harbor yet, so to say. I've only been the Lord for about 3 months, love comes slowly. So if I were to go purely off of official ones, I would be picking Silver X Neko. However, if I'm allowed to pick between unofficial ones, I would tie it between myself x you, just because it bugs you so much it makes me laugh, or Shulk X The Bridge

Here are two serious questions, and one... not-so-serious.

One: What is your most, and least favorite, non-cargo ship? (It can be any other kind of ship though.)

Two: What are your opinions on Cargo ships? (A cargo ship being something like say... NinaXTable, ChellXCompanionCube, rainbowdashxkitchensink/shot)

Three: Which butt is best butt? Moonbutt or Sunbutt? (Even if we ALL know Starbutt is best butt.) 

1: most favorite normal ship... hm... I think I will again go myself x Yuffie, just because she dose get really bugged by it. When we chat on steam she looses her shit and I find it hilarious. Least favorite... Hm... I would say Firaga Sensei x Anything/shot.

Seriously though, I would say any ship that isn't a canonical same-sex ship. I'm fine with homosexuality, but seeing things like Axel x Roxas freak me out, just because they're not going to be, by canon, togther. Ever. And thus I don't like those much. If they were to be real, that's OK, but some of those fanships... Rosas x Sora... eeerh...

2 I made Shulk X The Bridge. What else must you know?

3 uh... I don't honestly know what that neans.... may I have a definition?

Where's Ansem?! DX

In Nomura's half-baked skull, trying to develop a even more complicated plot than KH Is already.

hi

Ello chap, how's ye day goin'?

Likely the brick wall, because Tetsuya Nomura already had Lighting.What babe?The babe with the power?!Look at the question in which you wrote in the color of orange. You now know. I'm a orange faced freak and love every minute of it.But seriously, favorite color is orange. Orange for top. Just because it sits between the bright yellow and intense color of red, it looks good that way.Well, as a Squire, I never really had the authority to make many ships really, and not many had came about that I had known of. So as a Squire, I would likely have to go with (if we're going official) (damn, this is a tough one, most of those ships ended up down and a lot of them are still sore/poor ended) hm... I would probably say Weedanort X Zefiro.In my time as Shipping Lord, however, I haven't been able to see any ships come to pass out of the harbor yet, so to say. I've only been the Lord for about 3 months, love comes slowly. So if I were to go purely off of official ones, I would be picking Silver X Neko. However, if I'm allowed to pick between unofficial ones, I would tie it between myself x you, just because it bugs you so much it makes me laugh, or Shulk X The Bridge1: most favorite normal ship... hm... I think I will again go myself x Yuffie, just because she dose get really bugged by it. When we chat on steam she looses her shit and I find it hilarious. Least favorite... Hm... I would say Firaga Sensei x Anything/shot.Seriously though, I would say any ship that isn't a canonical same-sex ship. I'm fine with homosexuality, but seeing things like Axel x Roxas freak me out, just because they're not going to be, by canon, togther. Ever. And thus I don't like those much. If they were to be real, that's OK, but some of those fanships... Rosas x Sora... eeerh...2 I made Shulk X The Bridge. What else must you know?3 uh... I don't honestly know what that neans.... may I have a definition?In Nomura's half-baked skull, trying to develop a even more complicated plot than KH Is already.Ello chap, how's ye day goin'?

Never visit my fandom then! *Shudders from the memory*

3: Eenope. Besdies, explaining best butt would involve a rather... asinine discussion.  

Never visit my fandom then! *Shudders from the memory* 3: Eenope. Besdies, explaining best butt would involve a rather... asinine discussion.

...Get out of this thread, right now.

Likely the brick wall, because Tetsuya Nomura already had Lighting.What babe?The babe with the power?!Look at the question in which you wrote in the color of orange. You now know. I'm a orange faced freak and love every minute of it.But seriously, favorite color is orange. Orange for top. Just because it sits between the bright yellow and intense color of red, it looks good that way.Well, as a Squire, I never really had the authority to make many ships really, and not many had came about that I had known of. So as a Squire, I would likely have to go with (if we're going official) (damn, this is a tough one, most of those ships ended up down and a lot of them are still sore/poor ended) hm... I would probably say Weedanort X Zefiro.In my time as Shipping Lord, however, I haven't been able to see any ships come to pass out of the harbor yet, so to say. I've only been the Lord for about 3 months, love comes slowly. So if I were to go purely off of official ones, I would be picking Silver X Neko. However, if I'm allowed to pick between unofficial ones, I would tie it between myself x you, just because it bugs you so much it makes me laugh, or Shulk X The Bridge1: most favorite normal ship... hm... I think I will again go myself x Yuffie, just because she dose get really bugged by it. When we chat on steam she looses her shit and I find it hilarious. Least favorite... Hm... I would say Firaga Sensei x Anything/shot.Seriously though, I would say any ship that isn't a canonical same-sex ship. I'm fine with homosexuality, but seeing things like Axel x Roxas freak me out, just because they're not going to be, by canon, togther. Ever. And thus I don't like those much. If they were to be real, that's OK, but some of those fanships... Rosas x Sora... eeerh...2 I made Shulk X The Bridge. What else must you know?3 uh... I don't honestly know what that neans.... may I have a definition?In Nomura's half-baked skull, trying to develop a even more complicated plot than KH Is already.Ello chap, how's ye day goin'?

Shulk X Bridge is the worst ship.

Maersk or MSC???

Posted Image

Posted Image

I honestly don't know. Mainly because I only look at smaller ships, not cargo ships or barges.

How surprised would you be if Tatsumine was canon?

How suprised would I be? Well, imagine my head explodion, reforming, then exploding again, and you have my answer.

Who do you ship me with?

If anyone O.o

I don't know you too well, so I would likely avoid shopping you unless a situation came up where you had a really good potential ship going.

Is Folfie a good ship name? If not, is it still a good ship regardless? (eventhoweallknowfolfie'snotathinganymore)

Well, a good ship make is one that is generally accepted by a community of people. By that definition, no, it's not. Sorry.

Look at the question in which you wrote in the color of orange. You now know. I'm a orange faced freak and love every minute of it.But seriously, favorite color is orange. Orange for top. Just because it sits between the bright yellow and intense color of red, it looks good that way.

OMG really? Actually I didn't know you liked Orange, My fav colour is orange too so I kinda did it sub-consciously...Hooray for Orange! Did you know its also a colour that has warm attributes and is known to stimulate appetite?

OMG really? Actually I didn't know you liked Orange, My fav colour is orange too so I kinda did it sub-consciously...Hooray for Orange! Did you know its also a colour that has warm attributes and is known to stimulate appetite?

I knew I attribute it to warm sunlight on a beach lol. But yes, I did, I'm an artist(I'm far from good, but I am) who works with a lot of pastel and watercolor paints.

I honestly don't know. Mainly because I only look at smaller ships, not cargo ships or barges.

But these are Shipping Ships, and you call yourself the lord of shipping... But you don't look at these kind of ships?

Posted Image

But these are Shipping Ships, and you call yourself the lord of shipping... But you don't look at these kind of ships?

Posted Image

You see, I don't do water craft/ships, I do aircraft ships. And speed boats.

Anyhow, as it's 1:25AM PST, I am closing the AMA thread for this year! Still have questions? Throw them here next year! See you all then!