Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I also felt rage and hatred when i read the announcement of this game. In my opinion, they have announced it very bad. If this is really Dissidia ''3'' for ps4, they should have announced it like ''Dissidia Final Fantasy for ps4. Release in Arcades first soon'', like with Tekken 7. But instead they only said ''Dissidia Arcades'', which feels like a Pokken Tournament game.

I prefer not to think to much of this game for now....if it is really an arcade game like Pokken, then I will forget it ever exists but if they soon announce it like ''Dissidia 3'', then my pants will probably explote and i'll have to clean them properly

Square Enix logic..... Make a new Dissida Final Fantasy game with amazing graphics such as these and...... only put it in arcades....

What a waste. :(

Dude that's how most fighting games work......they get released on Arcade for testing periods and when they see that the game has a place in the market they release it on consoles later on

That's how most fighting games like Tekken and Street Fighter work dude

Dude that's how most fighting games work......they get released on Arcade for testing periods and when they see that the game has a place in the market they release it on consoles later on

That's how most fighting games like Tekken and Street Fighter work dude

This isn't Tekken or Street Fighter dude.

This isn't Tekken or Street Fighter dude.

IT'S A FIGHTING GAME AND THAT'S HOW MOST FIGHTING GAME WORKS DUDE EVEN IF THEY'RE NOT TEKKEN OR STREET FIGHTER holy shit you just ignored everything I said and went for just the two names I mentioned

Edited by Smash Mega Koopa

IT'S A FIGHTING GAME AND THAT'S HOW MOST FIGHTING GAME WORKS DUDE EVEN IF THEY'RE NOT TEKKEN OR STREET FIGHTER holy shit you just ignored everything I said and went for just the two names I mentioned

The first two were on PSP....

The first two were on PSP....

Because1 they were on a much smaller scale back then and they never meant for it to be a mainstream fighting game

And 2it was a handheld game and was built for a handheld experience

But when you make a console fighting game first you release it on the arcade,let it be tested by players to see what needs changing and if succeed and generate a good amount of profit then they'll move on and make a console version

That's how production of fighting games works in Japan for the most part.

And really all we can do is just wait and see cuz literally you're being angry at an empty void since we still have no information about the game aside from this one trailer

Because1 they were on a much smaller scale back then and they never meant for it to be a mainstream fighting game

And 2it was a handheld game and was built for a handheld experience

But when you make a console fighting game first you release it on the arcade,let it be tested by players to see what needs changing and if succeed and generate a good amount of profit then they'll move on and make a console version

That's how production of fighting games works in Japan for the most part.

And really all we can do is just wait and see cuz literally you're being angry at an empty void since we still have no information about the game aside from this one trailer

I've seen plenty of fighting games that never hit arcades before consoles. Fans agreeing with every little thing they do is why they think they can get away with crap like this. It may have been PSP before simply cause they didn't wanna fund a PS3 budget.

I've seen plenty of fighting games that never hit arcades before consoles. Fans agreeing with every little thing they do is why they think they can get away with crap like this. It may have been PSP before simply cause they didn't wanna fund a PS3 budget.

Wait since when I was agreeing with everything Square does?If anything I've given them a lot of crap lately so if you wanna say this to someone why not say it to 96 instead of me

And those "plenty" you've mentioned are either licensed fighting games based on animes like the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm series or games that take a very long time in development like Smash Bros

Wait since when I was agreeing with everything Square does?If anything I've given them a lot of crap lately so if you wanna say this to someone why not say it to 96 instead of me

And those "plenty" you've mentioned are either licensed fighting games based on animes like the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm series or games that take a very long time in development like Smash Bros

What have you gave them crap over?

What have you gave them crap over?

FFXIII

Lightning Returns FFXIII

FF All The Bravest

the FF6 iOS only remaster

Their previous silence with FFXV when Nomura was in charge of the project

KH x(chi) being only in Japan and a Browser game only

The 3rd Birthday

and a shitload of other things

The argument makes me laugh. This is blind rage pointed toward a single JAPANESE company branch that is putting a fighting game out on arcade machines just like every other fighting game in Japan. Arcades are extremely popular in Japan still. Dissidia on an arcade machine not only tests for bugs and ideas, but it allows them to profit a whole lot more than jumping straight to consoles. It's common business that almost everyone does: "what makes me the most money?"

The argument makes me laugh. This is blind rage pointed toward a single JAPANESE company branch that is putting a fighting game out on arcade machines just like every other fighting game in Japan. Arcades are extremely popular in Japan still. Dissidia on an arcade machine not only tests for bugs and ideas, but it allows them to profit a whole lot more than jumping straight to consoles. It's common business that almost everyone does: "what makes me the most money?"

FINALLY.....someone who actually understand what's going on

Your last statement is correct! Money, money, money..... Wait did I mention money? It's all Square cares about. It's fanbase means nothing to them. On the other hand it almost seems like they're allergic to money since it seems like they go to great extents to avoid projects that would make money. Yeah they're greedy, yet avoid money. You know what makes me laugh? People like you who blindly except everything they do (except FF XIII) yet call people like me a console fanboy for wanting this on PS4 or an FF7 remake on PS4. It has nothing to do with "testing bugs". SE just can't seem to stay in touch with the fanbase.

FINALLY.....someone who actually understand what's going on

Why thank you. :)

Your last statement is correct! Money, money, money..... Wait did I mention money? It's all Square cares about. It's fanbase means nothing to them. On the other hand it almost seems like they're allergic to money since it seems like they go to great extents to avoid projects that would make money. Yeah they're greedy, yet avoid money. You know what makes me laugh? People like you who blindly except everything they do (except FF XIII) yet call people like me a console fanboy for wanting this on PS4 or an FF7 remake on PS4. It has nothing to do with "testing bugs". SE just can't seem to stay in touch with the fanbase.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude what Square does is nothing new

Arcades are hugely popular in Japan and still popular in Japan hence why most Japanese companies when releasing a fighting game they release it on Arcades....THEN when they establish a market for it on Arcade they move on to consoles.

And boy do you even know what you're talking about?Dissidia is a very niche spin-off within the final fantasy brand and despite it's success on PSP it still wasn't that popular

Releasing the new one on Arcade will not only allow them to expand the Dissidia fanbase into the competitive scene of fighting games(which always starts from Arcade matches) where they can get feedback on what to fix and what character needs balancing in terms of buffing and nerfing certain characters......once they do that they can go all out marketing the game for a console release and get even more money

I don't support most of Square's decisions but this one is common in the fighting game genre so how about you calm the temper tantrum you're having now,take a deep breath and wait for more information?

Things aren't as easy and as cartonishly clear as you think they are.It's not always "GRRR INNOCENT FANS VS EVIL GREEDY COMPANY" affair

Also,duh of course they're gonna want money,how do you think they pay their employees then?With chocolate?

How do you think they fund their upcoming projects?Games don't magically pop out from a soft drinks machine y'know,they take time,money and man power to make

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude what Square does is nothing new

Arcades are hugely popular in Japan and still popular in Japan hence why most Japanese companies when releasing a fighting game they release it on Arcades....THEN when they establish a market for it on Arcade they move on to consoles.

And boy do you even know what you're talking about?Dissidia is a very niche spin-off within the final fantasy brand and despite it's success on PSP it still wasn't that popular

Releasing the new one on Arcade will not only allow them to expand the Dissidia fanbase into the competitive scene of fighting games(which always starts from Arcade matches) where they can get feedback on what to fix and what character needs balancing in terms of buffing and nerfing certain characters......once they do that they can go all out marketing the game for a console release and get even more money

I don't support most of Square's decisions but this one is common in the fighting game genre so how about you calm the temper tantrum you're having now,take a deep breath and wait for more information?

Things aren't as easy and as cartonishly clear as you think they are.It's not always "GRRR INNOCENT FANS VS EVIL GREEDY COMPANY" affair

Also,duh of course they're gonna want money,how do you think they pay their employees then?With chocolate?

How do you think they fund their upcoming projects?Games don't magically pop out from a soft drinks machine y'know,they take time,money and man power to make

LOL! And how do you think they get the money to make those games and pay their employees? With chocolate? No, they get it from their fans who buy their stuff. FF has a lot of fanbase around the world so keeping it in only Japanese arcades is just silly. And yeah, making games isn't simple, but we can agree Square makes it harder than they need to. I actually enjoyed FFXIII even though most fans hate it. Most of those people haven't even finished it or payed any attention to the story.

Ladies, please, you're both beautiful

Arcades are a big deal in Japan

There'll probably be a port

Probably announced at E3

Let's calm down

So Dissidia

Who's that new character? I'm guessing it's from FF14

I hope each numbered FF gets a second rep this time around. They'll probably have to add a lot of new characters, considering it's three one three now

So Dissidia

Who's that new character? I'm guessing it's from FF14

I hope each numbered FF gets a second rep this time around. They'll probably have to add a lot of new characters, considering it's three one three now

No ideal sadly. I hope we get all those iconic characters and not just a few, but it won't matter to us without a port.

No ideal sadly. I hope we get all those iconic characters and not just a few, but it won't matter to us without a port.

even without a port, if this game does well then they'll definitely make another one, and THAT one we might get

LOL! And how do you think they get the money to make those games and pay their employees? With chocolate? No, they get it from their fans who buy their stuff. FF has a lot of fanbase around the world so keeping it in only Japanese arcades is just silly. And yeah, making games isn't simple, but we can agree Square makes it harder than they need to. I actually enjoyed FFXIII even though most fans hate it. Most of those people haven't even finished it or payed any attention to the story.

Final Fantasy does have a lot of fans yes but not the Dissidia spin-off itself.And please tell me how old are you?Cuz it's been like this since the 80's heck even without the whole fighting game example games get announced for Japan first before getting announced for the west except the very few times when a company aim for a simoltaneous worldwide release

So how about you calm down and wait?Is it that hard for you ?

Btw I've played FFXIII from start to finish and spend over 50 hours on it......and I still think the game is shit

Final Fantasy does have a lot of fans yes but not the Dissidia spin-off itself.And please tell me how old are you?Cuz it's been like this since the 80's heck even without the whole fighting game example games get announced for Japan first before getting announced for the west except the very few times when a company aim for a simoltaneous worldwide release

So how about you calm down and wait?Is it that hard for you ?

Btw I've played FFXIII from start to finish and spend over 50 hours on it......and I still think the game is shit

Dissidia was incredibly popular, sold amazing considering it was on the PSP (over two million units)