Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Cricket

Image Here is a drawing I entered in a Nintendo contest and didn't win. Just felt like sharing~

Here is a drawing I entered on Twitter for the 72 Hours challenge a couple weeks ago and it is a mask I came up for Link that was inspired from the final hours/final day of Day 3 in Majora's Mask. The eyes were inspired by the creepy moon's eyes.

Bask in my failure.  >.<  (I'm glad that I've taken up drawing again though)...

post-17862-0-11041500-1424321726_thumb.png

Here is a drawing I entered on Twitter for the 72 Hours challenge a couple weeks ago and it is a mask I came up for Link that was inspired from the final hours/final day of Day 3 in Majora's Mask. The eyes were inspired by the creepy moon's eyes.

Bask in my failure.  >.<  (I'm glad that I've taken up drawing again though)...

if it was a offical Nintendo Contest i can see why.Cuse they have the kids ptaobly sending in stuff to so they cant have somthing to creepy. but i love tht pic,lol i just happpened to draw Majoras Mask yesterday

That looks awesome, I really like how you drew the hair and used the colors on his face (I've never played anything Legend of Zelda related so pardon if this is an obvious game reference that I don't understand). The eyes are quite powerful. Though it did stare into my soul a bit o-o

Edited by xoblivionx13