Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

In Persona 4, you get to go to Gekkoukan High School and meet Chihiro & go to Club Escapade from Persona 3. On the Female side of Persona 3 Portable, you get to meet a young Yukiko. In Persona 4 Golden, there's a fish named Akihiko. I'm not really sure if there are references to Persona & Persona 2 IS/EP. I really want Rise or Kou to be mentioned.

in the new setting in 5, i think the P5MC would meet naoto in a bar or something and is investigating your crimes as she suspects Persona - users commiting crimes, i would see that happening as she is a detective in the future.  

For P3 about the same thing with the cast of 5 would attract the attention of the Shadow Operatives and maybe Minato's return

P2 has probably the least mention but i feel it has something to connect as P5 and P2 use the same color scheme 

Edited by Minato arisato

They will probably be how they kinda had Easter eggs about the cast of Persona 1 and 2 in Persona 3 where if you watch the TV in the dorm it will be a talk show where they mention what their gust is like and it would describe a character from Persona 1 or 2.  I mean I did enjoy the cameo they had in Persona 4 with Persona 3 and that was nice but if Persona 5 is set to take place in the year of 2016-2017 like one theory says then that would mean that this takes place about 4 years after the events of Persona 4 and to some extent Persona 4 Arena and Arena Ultimax have ended the cast of Persona 4 will all be in college and the cast of Persona 3 will be who knows where.  I wouldn't mind if they did like what they did in Persona 4 with Persona 3 I just don't want to see anyone from the main cast show up, I wouldn't mind seeing someone you had a social link with in Persona 4 like we saw someone the Persona 3 protagonist had in Persona 4,I wouldn't mind seeing a little older Nanako or Dojima and those are the only people from the main cast I would allow.  Or if they didn't have some kind of easter egg I would be ok with that as well.

I was always impressed by the direct P3 reference when they go to the actual school. Presumably there will be some reference to the small town Inaba murders.

Or since time seems to be flexible with the games, maybe they run concurrently and the characters occasionally comment on the plot.

Regardless of that, the Reaper will totally show up.

Edited by BlankShell

Nora heard that the main protagonist was staying in a coffee shop owned by his parent's friends. So if that's the case, then maybe...........

he's the child of Yukiko and Yu (glasses, black hair, possible smartness since he is a thief yet sleeps in class) O_O JK 

But we will likely see a Teddy figure somewhere around the game, or maybe a older Nanako walking around. It would be really cool if they somehow referenced P1 or P2, Ah heck, it just be cool if P5's story line somehow connected all the games together. But yeah. 

What if they referenced Sailor Moon ?......

I was always impressed by the direct P3 reference when they go to the actual school. Presumably there will be some reference to the small town Inaba murders.Or since time seems to be flexible with the games, maybe they run concurrently and the characters occasionally comment on the plot.Regardless of that, the Reaper will totally show up.

the Reaper is actually Tatsuya Sudou from persona2 IS AND EP