Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
MDSVeritas

Skyline (Roleplay Thread)

Nora smiled. "Amazing!" Nora muttered. To think that every person she met had a completely different power unique to their own style, it made her want to explore more and meet new people! But she also had to heed the warning that she was given, that the rest of the members might not be so kind, and might actually try to hurt them, according to Nathan's testimony before being put to sleep. "Right. Lets do this. Maybe we should head to another tower too if we encounter one. There could be more people trapped in those towers, like you were." Nora said as she raised the megaphone to her mouth and took a deep breath. "But other than that unless someone is willing to fight us they totally don't have a chance!" Nora said as she started to skip around happily, enjoying the aromas of the air and the beautiful colors. "We need to go and find more white areas, and make them equally as colorful. I think that's how it works!"

Aro and Alysa Duo

"Aaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeee!" The unified screech of the defeated behemoth was deafening. The creature collapsed and began to evaporate. Suddenly the dark realm around them began to take on a reddish twilight hue. The voices of the people who made up the monster faded away with it, and suddenly Aro and Alysa were left alone.

Wait.

No. Not alone.

"Well look at you two."

The man was standing behind them. He wore a gray vest, and formal attire. He held in his hand a small electronic tablet. He seemed to be transparent.

"You found a hole in the City. You found the remnants of the things that weren't meant to still be. Impressive, to say the least. Aro, Alysa, you're as promising as I always figured."

The reddish hue suddenly began to lighten and crack. The man sighed.

"It seems the City wants you back, and so soon too. We still have a moment, so let me introduce myself, call me the Doctor. You don't know me, but I have spent my life getting to know you..."

The Misfits

The trio continued through the Dawn district towards the smoldering StarFall location. As they moved, they could each ear distant shuffling, skittering; movement. As they reached the StarFall location they could see a large pod, and standing beside it were two strange creatures; humanoid in shape, but without any discernible coloration or features besides their glowing eyes and the huge wings both had on their backs. When they spotted the trio they took to the air, but in a moment both parties quickly realized something....

They weren't alone.

Whether they had been followed or recently found, dozens upon dozens of humanoid dolls surrounded both the two angelic Marauders and the sacrificed trio. More and more packed around them with each moment, but they hesitated to attack. There may have been nearly a hundred surrounding the StarFall now.

The Marauders both turned to the trio and nodded a knowing nod; a truce.

Suddenly they began to dive into the dolls and strike at them. In that moment, the hordes of dolls descended on both the Marauders and Ailder, Wlynn, and Tristan. Dozens upon dozens of the unarmed humanoid creatures rushing in ferociously to attack.

This was going to be quite the battle...

((You guys are allowed to have control of any dolls/amount of dolls you want your characters to fight. There's a lot to spare.))

Amiliazaiy And Asher

"My name..." the woman in the coffee shop smiled. "... sorry, one moment."

She walked outside and greeted the girl who was only just walking up the coffee shop after a bit of wandering; Amiliazaiy.

"Come in my friend, come in please." Without even asking the woman in the barista outfit brought in Amiliazaiy to the coffee shop.

"Now..." the woman brought out two cups of coffee. Both The blackness of the cup contrasted sharply with the blankness of the outside city, their thick vapors smelling of flavors lost to this world.

"Have a drink. Please. We have much to discuss. Much to do, you both should drink first. This girl here." she pointed to Amiliazaiy, "she is still fresh to this world, she possibly does not even yet know the extent of her powers. Now like you, Asher, you have showed you competency already... and will again soon."

The woman turned around behind the counter and snatched a single small cup and filled her own cup with a sigh.

"So much to cover..." she smiled at Asher. "My name is Eweren by the way. You may soon regret meeting me."

Le Chef and Shade

Once the two were past the door, the heat of the room they had left behind suddenly melted away in seconds. Now the two were surrounded by a cool breeze. There were in a dim room, with the floor made of some reflective material. There were no lights in the room besides several garish spotlights in bright reds, greens, pinks... all shining down on this...

...dance floor?

The bass is what they could begin to hear first.

"Welcome, friends" a very funky voice began to speak. A single white spotlight shone down on the other end of the room. A young man with an exceptionally well-groomed afro sat behind a set of turn tables.

Then the rhythm came in.

Soon the song that has begun as nothing more than a whisper permeated the whole room. The walls seemed to vibrate with its sound. The young man suddenly scratched on one of the records on his turn table and the song shifted fluidly as a dense snake-like beam of energy emanated from the turn table and suddenly flew towards Le Chef. The young man scratched on his records a few more times, and then three more beams of energy complimented the attack on Le Chef, but these three were heading directly to wards Shade.

"My name is Laroux, and I'll be your MC tonight."

((Have to head to class, further updates soon))

Edited by MDSVeritas

Struck By the rushed Invitation, She was Quickly seated and Looked Around "Powers? What Do you mean Powers?" She Looked Down "You mean me being under water?" 

'So this isn't a dream' She thought to herself. She took a small Sip of the Coffee And Watch the Woman poor her own. She then looked at asher And Waved Softly And Said "Um hi there.." She put her hand out to shake hands "Um i'm Amy or amiliazaiy Like sh- Hey! Wait How do you know my Name?.." She looked Wide eyed.

Aro and Alysa Duo "Aaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeee!" The unified screech of the defeated behemoth was deafening. The creature collapsed and began to evaporate. Suddenly the dark realm around them began to take on a reddish twilight hue. The voices of the people who made up the monster faded away with it, and suddenly Aro and Alysa were left alone. Wait. No. Not alone. "Well look at you two." The man was standing behind them. He wore a gray vest, and formal attire. He held in his hand a small electronic tablet. He seemed to be transparent. "You found a hole in the City. You found the remnants of the things that weren't meant to still be. Impressive, to say the least. Aro, Alysa, you're as promising as I always figured." The reddish hue suddenly began to lighten and crack. The man sighed. "It seems the City wants you back, and so soon too. We still have a moment, so let me introduce myself, call me the Doctor. You don't know me, but I have spent my life getting to know you..." The MisfitsThe trio continued through the Dawn district towards the smoldering StarFall location. As they moved, they could each ear distant shuffling, skittering; movement. As they reached the StarFall location they could see a large pod, and standing beside it were two strange creatures; humanoid in shape, but without any discernible coloration or features besides their glowing eyes and the huge wings both had on their backs. When they spotted the trio they took to the air, but in a moment both parties quickly realized something.... They weren't alone. Whether they had been followed or recently found, dozens upon dozens of humanoid dolls surrounded both the two angelic Marauders and the sacrificed trio. More and more packed around them with each moment, but they hesitated to attack. There may have been nearly a hundred surrounding the StarFall now. The Marauders both turned to the trio and nodded a knowing nod; a truce. Suddenly they began to dive into the dolls and strike at them. In that moment, the hordes of dolls descended on both the Marauders and Ailder, Wlynn, and Tristan. Dozens upon dozens of the unarmed humanoid creatures rushing in ferociously to attack. This was going to be quite the battle... Amiliazaiy And Asher"My name..." the woman in the coffee shop smiled. "... sorry, one moment." She walked outside and greeted the girl who was only just walking up the coffee shop after a bit of wandering; Amiliazaiy. "Come in my friend, come in please." Without even asking the woman in the barista outfit brought in Amiliazaiy to the coffee shop. "Now..." the woman brought out two cups of coffee. Both The blackness of the cup contrasted sharply with the blankness of the outside city, their thick vapors smelling of flavors lost to this world. "Have a drink. Please. We have much to discuss. Much to do, you both should drink first. This girl here." she pointed to Amiliazaiy, "she is still fresh to this world, she possibly does not even yet know the extent of her powers. Now like you, Asher, you have showed you competency already... and will again soon." The woman turned around behind the counter and snatched a single small cup and filled her own cup with a sigh. "So much to cover..." she smiled at Asher. "My name is Eweren by the way. You may soon regret meeting me." Le Chef and ShadeOnce the two were past the door, the heat of the room they had left behind suddenly melted away in seconds. Now the two were surrounded by a cool breeze. There were in a dim room, with the floor made of some reflective material. There were no lights in the room besides several garish spotlights in bright reds, greens, pinks... all shining down on this... ...dance floor? The bass is what they could begin to hear first. "Welcome, friends" a very funky voice began to speak. A single white spotlight shone down on the other end of the room. A young man with an exceptionally well-groomed afro sat behind a set of turn tables. Then the rhythm came in. Soon the song that has begun as nothing more than a whisper permeated the whole room. The walls seemed to vibrate with its sound. The young man suddenly scratched on one of the records on his turn table and the song shifted fluidly as a dense snake-like beam of energy emanated from the turn table and suddenly flew towards Le Chef. The young man scratched on his records a few more times, and then three more beams of energy complimented the attack on Le Chef, but these three were heading directly to wards Shade. "My name is Laroux, and I'll be your MC tonight." ((Have to head to class, further updates soon))

"Why can't it be anything nice? Like a bed? I want a bed..." Ailder pushed the desire for some rest into the back of his mind, along with that statement, and ready'd up. To give his teammates a little more time, he created a magnetic field and pushed back the front of the wave, looking around, he wondered if there were any weapons he could use near by.

Asher looked straight at Amiliazaiy.

"Names Asher, is calling you Amy okay?" He asked.

He picked up the coffee, a flame sprouting in his hands, the coffee boiling.

He hated coffee. The heat would make it extremely bitter and burnt.

"Powers, yes. I'd try to figure yours out soon, this lady is real suspicious." He said rather quietly.

"I wouldn't have drank that, I wouldn't trust anything in fact." Asher said, leaning towards Amy.

"You've got power in you Milady. I would figure it out."

The Cloud Riders

"Pft..." Dytrian seemed somewhat angry. "Tinker bell?" He glared at Yuki.

"Wing. Beam Saber."

The winged mech holstered its projectile weapon and in its alternate hand brought out a strange metal cylinder, which suddenly began to emanate a beam of pure energy from it. In a moment it suddenly boosted directly in Yuki's direction and struck towards the Saiyan with a flurry of slashes.

"You make a mockery of my creations or of me, and I will make you understand our superiority. Even to your puppet master Q."

The purple agile mech flew back from Kristy's attack, but was able to skid to a halt before suddenly rushing back in a zig zag pattern towards Kristy. At first it seemed intent to attack her, but in a moments notice it redirected...

and plucked Sora from the air, holding her firmly in its grip.

The drill mech had its arm blown off by the electrical explosion cause by Maxwell and Sora's attacked. In a fury it increased its drill speed 10x and rushed at Maxwell in a frenzy.

"I hope you are all having as much fun as I am." Dytrian laughed.

"You kiding? This is the most fun I've had all day, Tinker Bell!" Yuki saw that the mech's energy transformed into a blade and did a flurry of slashes. They were very quick indeed. He tried his best to avoid them, swaying rapidly. A few cuts got on his burn marked arms and cut through his clothing on his legs. "Tch! You're pretty fast!" Yuki jumped back and used his feet, projecting Sun Energy, using it as jets from his feet. He launched forward and attempts to launched a fast flurry of punches at the mech! "See if you can avoid this, Greenie!"

While Maxwell was genuinely glad that his hit did damage to it, he quickly noticed Kristy getting grabbed, "Damn" he said gritting his teeth as he then noticed the drill mech charging at him at not only increased speeds, but with its drill at extreme ones, in a desperate attempt he controlled lightning to the molecular level and turned himself to lightning as he dashed towards it, as the drill and the mech was made out of metal, he was able to pass through it and reappear behind it.

He then quickly called in the lightning cloud and pointed his sword at it, a lightning bolt firing out into it charging the sword as he then threw the sword at the Mech's hand, upon impact a large burst of electricity would burst out, hopefuly releasing its grasp over Sora, as he turned to the drill mech before it was able to charge at him. Now unnarmed until he could retrieve his sword from the mech's hand

Edited by Scrapmaster

Riders the Clouds

Kristy was impressed on how fast the purple mech was moving.  Not like anything she's seen so far.  "Geez, for something so big it sure can move."  She puts up her shield when it rushed toward her.  Or so she thought it did.  Then she sees it holding Sora hostage.  "Sora!"  she shouts, running towards the mech with all her speed.  But her fourteen seconds were up.  She fall down in an instant, inexplicitly exhausted.  Her aura fading, she thinks:  No, not now.  Kristy fumbles when she tries to get back up.  Before she did, she puts her hand on the ground and acquires her Aura back.  Now that she's up Kristy resumes running to the mech and slams her fist repeatedly at its feet while shouting:  "You put Sora down right now!!"

(The Dangerous Damsels)

Alysa glared at the Doctor, clearly trusting him very very little. "Thanks, I guess. You're good at confusing compliments at least." Alysa scoffed, sliding her blade through the belt loop she had been keeping it. Then she had a better idea. She swiped through the air, and created a perfectly sized scabbard. It was stylish too, black wood with gold outlining. She hooked that onto her waist, then slid the sword into that. Now she seemed a bit more threatening. The Fencer looked back up to the Doctor. "I'd introduce myself, but that would clearly be a waste of time. Perhaps instead you'd like to share some smidgeon of information that's actually helpful? Or I guess, you could just be ambivalent and mysterious like the rest of this gaddamn city."

Seeing the Marauders node to signal a truce Tristan looked to the enormous number of dolls surrounding him and the others "They just dont make it easy do they" flames began to run along Tristan's arms as he walked towards a group of the dolls "I dont have time for you lot just burn away" as Tristan spoke a surge of flames burst from his body knocking the a number of the dolls back and completely incinerating a few others it seemed since swimming within the lava the intensity of Tristan's flames had grown much stronger especially when he was in a bad mood

Liath and Reverie Group

A great thick bellow shook the waters around them and vibrated the glass walls. Leviathan was laughing.

"The marauders? The marauders are a construct. They are not living beings, they have no room for thought. You seem confused at the state of things, traveler, so let me enlighten you..."

The doll-fish scurried around the glass room underwater looking for some way in... they looked hungry and were growing increasingly reckless.

"The marauders did not come here. They were sent here. They are little more than stronger versions of the dolls you see here. They are simplistic automatons at best. The vanguard of an invasion that has already begun. The being who would have given you this job, if you are speaking truthfully, is one of their constructors. He is a human known to me as the Doctor. He is their creator."

The Leviathan paused for a moment in a bout of self reflection.

"As is he my creator as well. There are many creatures who reside in this City. Almost all you shall find are a product of him."

The dolls were growing even more frenzied in the water, but the Leviathan maintained an eerie calm.

"And Q... Q is his prized creation."

Edited by MDSVeritas

Considering that him and Reverie were likely to meet their ends within the next couple minutes, Liath was rather pleased with how things were going. Finally, he was getting some answers about the city! "Really?" he asked Leviathan, "That's interesting. But if he created pretty much everything here, why is he invading? And better yet, why is he considered an invader at all?" Meanwhile, Liath continued to scan the outsides of the glass hallway, eager to find something for Mr. It to take control over, just in case things went sour...

Sora was terrified...but she saw how Kristy tried her best to save her...and the entire idea that someone wanted her...that someone cared enough to risk their life...

That got her to realize that...she's not that strong...not yet.

But she did have something to do...because, the guy had not thought of one very...important...thing.

"Kristy...it's okay." She smiled.

Maybe she'd been lying to herself. Maybe...she had strength...different strengths.

"He sent this inanimate hunk of metals to take me hostage...but don't you remember?" She actually laughed. "Anything's a gun."

Her palm flat against the mech, she activated her Ability of Creation, and prayed it worked. Because, if it did, she'd now be sitting in the gunner chair of a giant, massive potato gun.

Aro had to admit that Alyssa really knew how to handle any situation. The enigmatic doctor had hardly been around for a few seconds and already she was tearing him up for this. She stood back and let Alyssa deal all the damage. She had questions herself, but clearly those could wait.

"I would like to know what's happening," Aro agreed with her companion, "At least some inkling of knowledge."

http://www.covermesongs.com/MP3s/FullAlbums/TheDownwardSpiral/Hurt.mp3

Spitting Her Coffee Out. And Putting It back on the table. "Ah! i forgot, I uh don't Like Coffee" After hearing What Asher had to say she was Concerned. "And yes you can call me Amy tis fine" She said With A cheery Tone She Enjoyed the Nickname amy. " Can i call you Ash! I use to have a very Pretty gray cat named ash, But it ran away. it had the most Gorgeous eyes Kinda like yours" She said pointing at Asher

She Put her hand on Asher Shoulder And asked "Hey are you okay? You Don't Seem To be fine" 

'Powers.. How Do i use them...' She thought to herself, She took her hand off Ashers Shoulder and Softly asked "Do you mind teaching Something.. Um How to use My powers.. I'm Sorry i'm A rookie. uh" She paused She didn't want to seem weak. So she didn't want to continue talking

Thinking inside her head She was starting to see the world mapping out that this isn't a dream. Immediately getting embarrassed after Hoping that no one saw her cry and Break down like that. She Fiddles with her thumbs, And Her feet Begin to tap. She always Did that when she was nervous This was something big to her 'Could my power Kill people.. Could they hurt people that i consider friends..' She let out a Sigh And Said to herself  "Stay calm Amy" So in her mind she thought of a calming place and started to Become Serene. She remembered her residual Of her playing the Cello In front of her family and friends. 

Posted Image

'She hurt her hand that day and tried her best, everything worked out that day. So why not now?' She thought. through all that pain it was amazing. Everyone stood up and was clapping for her. She Was Smiling And She had Never felt so warm. The Warmth from the memory She could feel again, and Gradually Lost the feeling of uneasiness.  

As soon as Amy started complimenting him, Asher started to blush some.

"U-Um I've never had someone give me a nickname before...but sure." He muttered.

"I can probably help you, but if I do, then we are gonna have to find a way out of this coffee shop." He said seriously.

"Let's try to get out of here, Amy." Asher stood up, offering his hand to her.

http://download.wbr.com/AJR/AJR-ImReady.mp3

Amy takes Ash's hand 

Posted Image

She was happy because It was A Dark bleak World. no matter how white the Environment was. Everything Was devoid of life to her. But now she could see color, hope. She felt safe, And her eye glistened. She Could See A Sparkle in his eyes from the refracted light that beamed in. "Hmm?" 

'I never knew how cute he was, no amy no fan girling right now. you have business to do.'

She face palmed to hide the fact she was blushing. Her Palm got really Warm and she continued to look away from him. She Took in a deep breathe she felt a bit fluttery. Thinking she began to hum A little tone.

Liath and Reverie Group

A great thick bellow shook the waters around them and vibrated the glass walls. Leviathan was laughing.

"The marauders? The marauders are a construct. They are not living beings, they have no room for thought. You seem confused at the state of things, traveler, so let me enlighten you..."

The doll-fish scurried around the glass room underwater looking for some way in... they looked hungry and were growing increasingly reckless.

"The marauders did not come here. They were sent here. They are little more than stronger versions of the dolls you see here. They are simplistic automatons at best. The vanguard of an invasion that has already begun. The being who would have given you this job, if you are speaking truthfully, is one of their constructors. He is a human known to me as the Doctor. He is their creator."

The Leviathan paused for a moment in a bout of self reflection.

"As is he my creator as well. There are many creatures who reside in this City. Almost all you shall find are a product of him."

The dolls were growing even more frenzied in the water, but the Leviathan maintained an eerie calm.

"And Q... Q is his prized creation."

Considering that him and Reverie were likely to meet their ends within the next couple minutes, Liath was rather pleased with how things were going. Finally, he was getting some answers about the city! "Really?" he asked Leviathan, "That's interesting. But if he created pretty much everything here, why is he invading? And better yet, why is he considered an invader at all?" Meanwhile, Liath continued to scan the outsides of the glass hallway, eager to find something for Mr. It to take control over, just in case things went sour...

As Reverie hear the Leviathan's explanation,he began to wonder something. "Hmm.....maybe there's a serious matter between Q and this Doctor you speak of. Still, that still leads to nowhere of how we were ended up here..." Reverie questioning on himself with a low tone of his voice,hoping his question will not angering the serpent. (Looks like things are getting more intriguing than I thought. It might be a creation's rebellion from the looks of it...) Reverie thought,as he make a conclusion for the moment...

Nora smiled. "Amazing!" Nora muttered. To think that every person she met had a completely different power unique to their own style, it made her want to explore more and meet new people! But she also had to heed the warning that she was given, that the rest of the members might not be so kind, and might actually try to hurt them, according to Nathan's testimony before being put to sleep. "Right. Lets do this. Maybe we should head to another tower too if we encounter one. There could be more people trapped in those towers, like you were." Nora said as she raised the megaphone to her mouth and took a deep breath. "But other than that unless someone is willing to fight us they totally don't have a chance!" Nora said as she started to skip around happily, enjoying the aromas of the air and the beautiful colors. "We need to go and find more white areas, and make them equally as colorful. I think that's how it works!"

He nodded as he started following her,carring his new weapon in his hand supposed on his shoulder.It felt like ages whe they wete searching.Chester still wondered many things about the city but he didn't spoke a word during their travel,making an awkward silence which he didn't recognize he should break.Luckily,they were in luck.In a ded end alleway there was a glitch area which looked like a huge crack on the wall.After examining it,Chester had an idea."I should've taught about this sooner"he said ,facepalming at his own stupidity."just a sec"he left the hammer aside as he grasped the opening of the crack with both of his hand.After a moment of grunting and a struggle,the crack expanded,as it revealed a new part of the city completely white.It was a shortcut to now,sadly,unfamiliar area."Ladies first"(Sorry for being so slow)

...No, you know what?

Le Chef wasn't even going to think about it.

He was going to blindly accept that he went from a rising pool of lava and found himself in the middle of a club, and that was going to be just as natural as salt in soup.

A little bit of soft shoe permitted the cook to side step the beam of energy (moving on the beat, nonetheless, for extra suave points!). Though running and jumping might have been out of the realm of physical possibility for the larger fellow, there were no limitations placed on one's ability to boogie, and Le Chef had plenty of experience with such things (even gourmets have hobbies). Trying to find the beat that the DJ was pumping out, Le Chef started to work on a bit of a shimmy side step. "Ah, we should have known, Ms. Shade. The lava below only means that this is the hottest club in town, no?"

Shade dunked under the lasers and was just barely not cut(Her short height had been of help for once). "Not funny!"She cried. She was scared for her life and Le Chef wasn't going to stop the DJ of Doom. So(While still being low to the ground) she summoned her powers. A thick slab of the floor bent up to form a makeshift wall into of them. She wanted to heave now. That almost took to much power and she felt sick. Taking a few slow breaths she asked. "A-are we safe?"

Asher and Amy (Now with special guest Nathan!)

Eweren smiled as the two youths interacting.

"Do I smell young love blooming?" She sipped her coffee slowly as she watched the other two in the cafe interact. So sweet. So innocent.

Eweren had long since lost such concept.

Nathan heard a voice ring out.

"There's been an unexpected development Nathan. Your sleep pod has been hijacked by... and old friend. You're mostly healed so you'll have to make due."

Eweren's smile didn't waver even as the thud in the back storage room boomed throughout the cafe. She still grinned, with her eyes tightened up in a decieving pleasantness.

"It seems our final guest has woken up.

The door behind her burst open and out fell a young man...

Nathan.

Eweren looked towards Amy. "You seemed unsure if you had powers, child. Now would be a good time to recognize them."

Suddenly the counter descended into the floor, and coffee began pouring out of the cracks in the walls... except it wasn't coffee. It seemed thicker and... more red.

"I told you that you'd regret meeting me." Eweren turned around to face Nathan. "It seems my younger sister Q believed you to be safe in her care. She forgets that it is me who was trapped in this place for a millenia, not her. I have come to understand its inner-workings, building my web as I see fit. Q may be trying to kill us all off but I refuse to go down without a fight."

Suddenly Eweren began to levitate, rising upwards until she reached the ceiling of the cafe, which now was nearly 50x times the original size. She was far out of reach of any of the three now trapped in the horror-filled cafe now.

"Looks can be deceiving, can't they, my friends? I will give you one opportunity to escape her. Nathan, you are to fight the two young lovers there, and they are to fight you."

Suddenly hundreds of coffee cups dropped from the ceiling, shattering on the ground, and covering the area with shards... or ammo.

"Now do what you all do best; destroy each other."

Asher and Amy (Now with special guest Nathan!) Eweren smiled as the two youths interacting. "Do I smell young love blooming?" She sipped her coffee slowly as she watched the other two in the cafe interact. So sweet. So innocent. Eweren had long since lost such concept. Nathan heard a voice ring out. "There's been an unexpected development Nathan. Your sleep pod has been hijacked by... and old friend. You're mostly healed so you'll have to make due." Eweren's smile didn't waver even as the thud in the back storage room boomed throughout the cafe. She still grinned, with her eyes tightened up in a decieving pleasantness. "It seems our final guest has woken up. The door behind her burst open and out fell a young man... Nathan. Eweren looked towards Amy. "You seemed unsure if you had powers, child. Now would be a good time to recognize them." Suddenly the counter descended into the floor, and coffee began pouring out of the cracks in the walls... except it wasn't coffee. It seemed thicker and... more red. "I told you that you'd regret meeting me." Eweren turned around to face Nathan. "It seems my younger sister Q believed you to be safe in her care. She forgets that it is me who was trapped in this place for a millenia, not her. I have come to understand its inner-workings, building my web as I see fit. Q may be trying to kill us all off but I refuse to go down without a fight." Suddenly Eweren began to levitate, rising upwards until she reached the ceiling of the cafe, which now was nearly 50x times the original size. She was far out of reach of any of the three now trapped in the horror-filled cafe now. "Looks can be deceiving, can't they, my friends? I will give you one opportunity to escape her. Nathan, you are to fight the two young lovers there, and they are to fight you." Suddenly hundreds of coffee cups dropped from the ceiling, shattering on the ground, and covering the area with shards... or ammo. "Now do what you all do best; destroy each other."

(MDS ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL MY ASHER.I'LL HAVE TO POST TOMORROW.DEATH BY COFFEE.)

Aro and Alysa Duo

The Doctor smirked, then it developed into a full grin, and finally culminated in a substantial several-second laugh.

"Well spoken, Alysa, and I respect your curiosity as well Aro." The man spun on his heel and approached the two.

"You'll have to forgive me for neglecting to the whole story. Q knows, as I do, that revealing everything at once has the potential to overwhelm you all to a degree to which you would no longer be effective as tools in reactivating The City... or stopping Q. We don't have much time left, and as a result any potential threat to your effectiveness is something both me and my adversary Q greatly fear. But you are simply people, and I understand that not knowing the status of your whereabouts can be... frustrating."

He inspected the newly created scabbard on Alysa's hip as he spoke again. "You should know, first and foremost. The City is not real."

He paused suddenly and held a finger in the air, as if asking for a moment to correct himself.

"Strike that. It is... real. Per say. It's as real as the monsters you just fought. Memories, thoughts...."

He smiled as he reached the last word in the list.

"...data."

The Doctor seemed to be gradually dissipating as he continued talking, and he quickly took note and picked up the pace of his speech.

"The City is a construction. A virtual world, but with potential to do things computer science has only ever dreamed of until now. I would know. I built it. The problem is... it's a husk. A framework. An empty shell. For it to be fully effective, it must be truly developed, weaponized, by those who have the skills to do so."

He slowly brought his index finger to point towards the two women before him.

"You."

In a flash the City suddenly materialized around them. They had left the Unknown area and returned to place from which they first departed to fight the fiendish manipulations of their pasts. The Doctor was nearly invisible at this point as he phased out.

"The only question, Alysa and Aro, is who are you developing this City... this weapon for? We will meet again, but until then... tread carefully."