Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Ventus99

KHUX Kingdom Hearts X:chi PS4 3D Remake IDEA

Although this would take so much time away from KH3 and we're all very impatient people consider how amazing a full 3D environment Online Capable Kingdom hearts x:chi for ps4 with amazing graphics from the unreal 4 engine. many people like the cute little characters in kh x but i think full on 3d customizable characters would be amazing. The environment would be full on 3d and not just a 2d little screen on a website. Imagine daybreak town remastered and looking beautiful in blazing hd.

Yeah, no. I rather they keep it for PC, especially since you can do so much more with PC to achieve that look you want it to have.

Anyways, when KHx was announced I thought it was gonna be an MMO and not a browser game. I was expecting cute 3d like anime models (a bit more detailed from the current KHx models) but it wound up being what we have today.

It wasn't, and so far, KHx doesn't look that great for it to justify either a MMO PC or PS4 release.

It doesn't need a remake anyways, its an online game. Its a bit weird to remake it since its doing its job right now and it isn't a big failure like that one FF expansion.

It would be too time consuming to make a full fledged remake of Kingdom Hearts X.  Kingdom Hearts III has top priority!  I bet that the best thing that Square could do is to make story cutscenes of X when they have the story on X wrapped up, and include it in Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance HD Remaster. (If KH3D HD were to be announced, that is.)

Edited by Shigehiko

Although this would take so much time away from KH3 and we're all very impatient people consider how amazing a full 3D environment Online Capable Kingdom hearts x:chi for ps4 with amazing graphics from the unreal 4 engine. many people like the cute little characters in kh x but i think full on 3d customizable characters would be amazing. The environment would be full on 3d and not just a 2d little screen on a website. Imagine daybreak town remastered and looking beautiful in blazing hd.

I was thinking about this. Could be done after KH3 ofc. Then after that BBS Vol. 2

3 games on the PS4. 3 games on UE4.

Next Saga can begin on the PS5.

Waste of resources.

And Re:CoM wasn't?

Edited by Sorarocks93

I was thinking about this. Could be done after KH3 ofc. Then after that BBS Vol. 2 3 games on the PS4. 3 games on UE4. Next Saga can begin on the PS5.  And Re:CoM wasn't?

I was actually thinking about bbs v2 being in the 3d remaster and another thing is mickeys side of the the story which im gonna make a new topic about