Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ventus99

Mickey Kingdom Hearts Game, BBSV2?

Yeah, too bad the project was shelved and will never see the light of day.

it's basically bbsv2 which nomura was reminded of in 2.5 and said the story would be told one day

it's basically bbsv2 which nomura was reminded of in 2.5 and said the story would be told one day

I have no faith that the story will ever com to pass. It's part of the Seeker of Darkness chronicles, which will be ending with KH3.

I still believe that BBSV2 will come after KH3 and will tell the story about Mickey and Aqua in the RoD. It would be part of the Xehanort Saga, but will give many hints about the future of the series.

My theory: It fills the plotholes of the current saga and will be a prologue for KH4.

I still believe that BBSV2 will come after KH3 and will tell the story about Mickey and Aqua in the RoD. It would be part of the Xehanort Saga, but will give many hints about the future of the series.My theory: It fills the plotholes of the current saga and will be a prologue for KH4.

Didn't Nomura say all the mysteries would be solved in KH3 though? At best I think we'll get it in flashbacks included in KH3

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

I definitely want to see this. Either his own game or just in BBSvol2 with his own chapters next to Aqua. Also DDD HD and a movie version of KHX. I dont really see volume 2 being about the seeker of darkness saga so KH3 would still be the last. I mean I figure it would be about the years Xehanort is laying low as an apprentice and being basically inactive and all about mickey in his own travel through kh1 and com. I dont think he'll interact with Xehanort or any incarnations at all. Neither would Aqua.

I have no faith that the story will ever com to pass. It's part of the Seeker of Darkness chronicles, which will be ending with KH3.

no it's more of a spinoff sense and there could be many encounters with new darknesses or ancient shit or whatever that could lead to the next chapter in the series ;)

Does it even matter at this point what Mickey was doing during that time? The last thing we need right now is a new KH game that isn't KH3 because all it'll do is add more plot points to the series that are unnecessary.

no it will lead into the next chapter

I still believe that BBSV2 will come after KH3 and will tell the story about Mickey and Aqua in the RoD. It would be part of the Xehanort Saga, but will give many hints about the future of the series. My theory: It fills the plotholes of the current saga and will be a prologue for KH4.

I was saying that like some darkness encountered in this game or some ancient keyblade maker shit would lead into it and Mickey would encounter it but diregard it

no it's more of a spinoff sense and there could be many encounters with new darknesses or ancient shit or whatever that could lead to the next chapter in the series ;)no it will lead into the next chapterI was saying that like some darkness encountered in this game or some ancient keyblade maker shit would lead into it and Mickey would encounter it but diregard it

We don't need a game to lead into the next saga though. 

after kh 3 we do

I'm saying they don't have to set up the next saga while still in this current one with a game we don't need. Why can't they end this story and then release another game with a completely separate story to start off the next saga? We don't need another game in the Xehanort Saga just to set up the next story. 

I'm saying they don't have to set up the next saga while still in this current one with a game we don't need. Why can't they end this story and then release another game with a completely separate story to start off the next saga? We don't need another game in the Xehanort Saga just to set up the next story.

ok well that's your opinion.

Edited by WakelessDream

This is a pretty interesting concept!  All that is left is for us to wait and see what Nomura does!  He did say that BBSV2's story would be told one day, so I'm sure we'll get it sooner or later!

It'd be surprising if BBSV2 was actually made into a cutscene movie and included with a Kingdom Hearts X cutscene movie, and both could be extras in KH3D HD! But this is just wishful thinking, lol. xD

Edited by Shigehiko