Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Emrys

Anime | Manga Kill La Kill Review by DEMO

Ah, I understand I think. His style of comedy is pretty weird.

The whole "zero character motivation" thing just made me quit because of how untrue it is.

The whole "zero character motivation" thing just made me quit because of how untrue it is.

Could you explain? I didn't think the mom had much motivation, but then again I seen this anime over a year ago, so I don't remember much.

Could you explain? I didn't think the mom had much motivation, but then again I seen this anime over a year ago, so I don't remember much.

His argument is that motivation just pops out of nowhere when every character pretty much screams out their motivation or at least something to clearly define their character whenever a new one pops up. Plus if you actually pay attention to dialogue, more character analysis can be extracted.

I don't know why people like this anime. It's so boring and average....

I'm not personally interested in Kill La Kill, but as someone who has been told numerous times that what I like is mediocre, average, or plain bad:

Everyone has their own opinions. What's bad to one person might appeal to someone else. Some people might find a specific connection to one piece of work that makes them feel attached to it. What's boring to you isn't exactly boring to everyone.