Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
somedayhunchback

Will Kairi and Sora get their happily ever after?

Once Xaonort is defeated will Sora and Kairi get their happily ever after?

Sora and Kairi walk through a huge crowd of Disney, Pixar, Marvel and Star wars and Final Fantasy characters where they all cheer for them to say thank you for returning all hearts and getting rid of the heartless for good!

Their friend Riku, on the other hand, would go on to have a strange and mysterious journey throughout time and space itself. Records of his legendary travels are few and far between, but scholars tend to agree that his decades long journey changed the lives of millions. Some say that he achieved enlightenment, others believe he fell in love with the true oracle of Kingdom Hearts itself and began a lineage of unrivaled heroes. All who know his name, however, agree on one thing and one thing alone: he lived and died a happy man.

Yeah, that is exactly what will happen, and then Sora will become a DLC character for Smash Bros Wii U / 3DS, but in the meantime, can we please come back to reality?

Reality is a lie, told by a longing mind that hopes to be right.

Their friend Riku, on the other hand, would go on to have a strange and mysterious journey throughout time and space itself. Records of his legendary travels are few and far between, but scholars tend to agree that his decades long journey changed the lives of millions. Some say that he achieved enlightenment, others believe he fell in love with the true oracle of Kingdom Hearts itself and began a lineage of unrivaled heroes. All who know his name, however, agree on one thing and one thing alone: he lived and died a happy man.

This is so from Fire Emblem Awakening,in the end when they're are talking about the protag.

Edited by Keyblade Master101

Yeah well the Heartless can't be rid for good. Never.

Also, Disney, Pixar, Marvel and Star Wars?

I need a bucket, need to vomit real hard...

not true, they just need to fill every heart with light

the real reason Heartless will never go away is because they're marketable as firetruck

Uhhh....I think I'll pass. Sorry...I fail to see it blooming.

Those drawings and hints are things of the past which went into decline as the series went on. And there's literally ZERO chemistry and interest between them.

That's just what I see. I don't see SoKai working out personally. :/

I want a happy ending for Sora, Kairi, and Riku, please. :/ They're a trio, yet out of the KH trinities, their dynamic is the most unbalanced in representation, with little focus on Riku and Kairi's friendship... which I have complained about before, but I think it bears repeating.I'd much rather KH3 focus on friendship and leave shipping to the fans for a multitude of reasons, many of which have to do with Kairi's overall lack of development outside of her bond with Sora. Plus, I thin with all the characters that are getting involved in this big finale, the ending sequence should have all of them together. I'd kill for something like IX's ending, actually, with snippets from everyone before they all come together for one last hurrah to end the Xehanort saga.

Once Xaonort is defeated will Sora and Kairi get their happily ever after?

Sora and Kairi walk through a huge crowd of Disney, Pixar, Marvel and Star wars and Final Fantasy characters where they all cheer for them to say thank you for returning all hearts and getting rid of the heartless for good!

But seriously, Star Wars and Pixar characters? Just no.....

Edited by Sanicman123

*Riku thinks in his head* (if I cant have Kairi nobody can.) * Pushes kairi in the fire.*  *Sora screms at riku* (why riku why!)