Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exiblade7

Zelda U coming out in the spring of this year? NOPE!

http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/report-gamestop-italy-is-listing-zelda-u-for-a-spring-2015-release#.VPJl7vnF9Pe

What was gamestop Italy thinking when they did this? Don't believe this. They just want to get people's hype up for nothing. 

Edited by Toon Link

I doubt anyone believed this. You'd have to be incredibly gullible to think that the game's coming within the next few months. It's like how Target's saying that Xenoblade X is being released in May. Retailers are just throwing out random dates, probably hoping to get a sudden boost in pre-orders.

I doubt anyone believed this. You'd have to be incredibly gullible to think that the game's coming within the next few months. It's like how Target's saying that Xenoblade X is being released in May. Retailers are just throwing out random dates, probably hoping to get a sudden boost in pre-orders.

yeah, I think so too, and I think the box art for zelda u has to be a lot more diverse than the one shown in the link like Majora's Mask 3d's box art in order to be legit. 

yeah, I think so too, and I think the box art for zelda u has to be a lot more diverse than the one shown in the link like Majora's Mask 3d's box art in order to be legit. 

It could just be a placeholder boxart, those are used in stores sometimes (Amazon uses them often). That doesn't throw me off, it's just the obviously fake release date.

It could just be a placeholder boxart, those are used in stores sometimes (Amazon uses them often). That doesn't throw me off, it's just the obviously fake release date.

That would make sense. 

http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/report-gamestop-italy-is-listing-zelda-u-for-a-spring-2015-release#.VPJl7vnF9Pe

What was gamestop Italy thinking when they did this? Don't believe this. They just want to get people's hype up for nothing. 

Judging by Nintendo's history with previous console Zelda games it's gonna be delayed to 2016

Judging by Nintendo's history with previous console Zelda games it's gonna be delayed to 2016

I'd honestly be okay with that. Between the two other massive games I'm getting this year, I don't think I'd have time for a third.

I'd honestly be okay with that. Between the two other massive games I'm getting this year, I don't think I'd have time for a third.

Me too,and like Miyamoto said once upon a time:

"A delayed game is eventually good,but a rushed game is bad forever".......if only Sonic Team can read this

Me too,and like Miyamoto said once upon a time:

"A delayed game is eventually good,but a rushed game is bad forever".......if only Sonic Team can read this

One of the most true game statements I've heard in my life... I mean, unless the game gets constantly delayed and they lose their initial vision. I doubt that would happen to this game, though.

I honestly hope that it doesn't get delayed till 2016 because I've been waiting for this year for like forever and that Aonuma said that he is confident that the game will be releasing in late 2015 in the Zelda U demo gameplay footage. 

Edited by Toon Link

I honestly hope that it doesn't get delayed till 2016 because I've been waiting for this year for like forever and that Aonuma said that he is confident that the game will be releasing in late 2015 in the Zelda U demo gameplay footage. 

I think it should be released this year, I just wouldn't mind if it did end up getting delayed. I probably won't get around to playing it until 2016, anyway.