Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Loada

Kingdom Hearts becoming more of a Square Enix game?

Hey guys, i'm bringing this topic due to the content of the leading Kingdom Hearts games and what i see what is about to happen in Kingdom Hearts 3.

According to several websites and LORE, in the first Kingdom Hearts game, Sora is 14 years old. And after the events of Kingdom hearts 1 and Chain of Memories, Sora turns 15 in Kingdom hearts 2. Now in the kingdom hearts series, we get no clue of Sora's parents or his life after age 4 in Birth By Sleep or before untill age 4 in Kingdom Hearts 1 when he is 14. In Kingdom Hearts 2, Sora has explaimed on many different occasions his true colors... In which i mean his more aggresive side. for example, in Kingdom hearts 2 when sora back talks Hades and calls him a "Low Life", i think Sora had his point made then and there saying Hades was nothing more than...Nothing. He also shows what we may call " Being Salty" when he first meets the organization in Hallow Bastion on the first visit in Kingdom hearts2. He covers up for the things he doesn't understand with childish come backs.

And since in Kingdom hearts 1 the game was fresh and new, the story with all of the other titles was still a blur and giving kingdom hearts 1 a Disney and a Square Enix final fantasy appeal, but through out the games, the story gets darker and darker which makes the game lose its Disney appeal. Now that Sora as we can assume is going to be 16 when Kingdom Hearts 3 is out and as I have also heard is the its the last of the Xehanort saga and in which we can expect the return of Ventus, Aqua, and Terra. See now, we can also assume that Ventus was also 15 or 14 in Kingdom Hearts Birth By Slep and 10 years had passed between khbbs and Kingdom hearts1, so Ventus will be 24 or 25 and aqua and Terra will be maybe 26 or 27. I can see less Disney and more Square Enix when it comes to story-line and development

I wont be surprised if there is more stronger language and the violence become more at hand... This is all of my opinion on what i see the future production of Kingdom hearts. I would love to see what all you guys think of this speculation. please share your ideas :D

Hey guys, i'm bringing this topic due to the content of the leading Kingdom Hearts games and what i see what is about to happen in Kingdom Hearts 3.

According to several websites and LORE, in the first Kingdom Hearts game, Sora is 14 years old. And after the events of Kingdom hearts 1 and Chain of Memories, Sora turns 15 in Kingdom hearts 2. Now in the kingdom hearts series, we get no clue of Sora's parents or his life after age 4 in Birth By Sleep or before untill age 4 in Kingdom Hearts 1 when he is 14. In Kingdom Hearts 2, Sora has explaimed on many different occasions his true colors... In which i mean his more aggresive side. for example, in Kingdom hearts 2 when sora back talks Hades and calls him a "Low Life", i think Sora had his point made then and there saying Hades was nothing more than...Nothing. He also shows what we may call " Being Salty" when he first meets the organization in Hallow Bastion on the first visit in Kingdom hearts2. He covers up for the things he doesn't understand with childish come backs.

And since in Kingdom hearts 1 the game was fresh and new, the story with all of the other titles was still a blur and giving kingdom hearts 1 a Disney and a Square Enix final fantasy appeal, but through out the games, the story gets darker and darker which makes the game lose its Disney appeal. Now that Sora as we can assume is going to be 16 when Kingdom Hearts 3 is out and as I have also heard is the its the last of the Xehanort saga and in which we can expect the return of Ventus, Aqua, and Terra. See now, we can also assume that Ventus was also 15 or 14 in Kingdom Hearts Birth By Slep and 10 years had passed between khbbs and Kingdom hearts1, so Ventus will be 24 or 25 and aqua and Terra will be maybe 26 or 27. I can see less Disney and more Square Enix when it comes to story-line and development

I wont be surprised if there is more stronger language and the violence become more at hand... This is all of my opinion on what i see the future production of Kingdom hearts. I would love to see what all you guys think of this speculation. please share your ideas :D

Kingdom Hearts has a been a Square Enix property since April 1, 2003.

KH Belongs with Square in charge. :)

I was thinking Aqua and Terra were like in their 20s, and when KH3 comes, they be like 30. But, I may be wrong... 

neither of them have aged, Terra's body is... who knows, and Aqua is in the Realm of Darkness

neither of them have aged, Terra's body is... who knows, and Aqua is in the Realm of Darkness

I was thinking Aqua and Terra were like in their 20s, and when KH3 comes, they be like 30. But, I may be wrong... 

Actually, I'm pretty sure Aqua and Terra were in their early 20s in BBS. They're both referred to as adults and Ven as still a kid, such as in the Disney Town Ticket scene.

Aqua and Ven haven't aged. Time in the ROD moves very differently and Ven's body hasn't ages due to his coma like state and lack of a heart. I think I heard Terra was 19 and Aqua was 17. KH3 is said to take place "immediately after 3D" so so, unless that party at the end was for Sora's birthday, he'll still be 15.  Also, is personality in 3D was much closer to the one he had in KH1, to me this, along with certain hint's in KH2 itself, implies the changes to his personality where due to the influence of Roxas, as didn't completely merge with him until the end of KH2. I don't see cursing of blood because they'll still want to keep it E10+ bit I'm sure it will be darker.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

Funny, cause from the increasing lack of new FF characters in each installment, I would say that it's becoming a little more Disney.  xP

And anyway, the BBS characters would not be any older in age or appearance. Time passes differently in the Realm of Darkness, so Aqua's the same. Terra's body is...well, whatever it is, it's physically the same, so yeah. And Ven's body hasn't aged a day since BBS. So yeah, everybody is the same age more or less.  :P

im just gonna say that you forgot that disney stories are quite dark in their original form. look up "brothers grimm" so either way its just natural that it seems to be getting dark in terms of story :sleep:

Kingdom Hearts has been a Square Enix game since Chain of Memories

Well yes I know that, but this is becoming more of a final fantasy title more than a magical disney adventure as shown in kingdom hearts 1The story is deeper and characters get older and the setting moves towards a older audience

first off i completely agree with you although to me it's became a final fantasy spin-off second sora swill most likely bestill be 15 third terra's body HAS ages nomura once stated in an interview that xemnas looks to be in his late 20's or early 30's so terra has aged

In my opinion Aqua and Ventus won't grow older. One is lost in the realm of Darkness and there is no time, and one in in a chamber in a endless slumber. BTW I hope they'll even if Aqua's style won't change much

KH Belongs with Square in charge. :)

Actually Disney is in charge. They just don't bother with the game and just allow Square to do what they do. They own every character except the FF characters.

OT: I think the reason Sora is acting like that in KH2 is because of Roxas being inside him. Roxas didn't really have the best life you know.

Actually Disney is in charge. They just don't bother with the game and just allow Square to do what they do. They own every character except the FF characters.

OT: I think the reason Sora is acting like that in KH2 is because of Roxas being inside him. Roxas didn't really have the best life you know.

Wrong buddy. Sora and all the other KH-exclusive characters belong to Square. So does the IP. Square just pays Disney for properties from their movies.

Wrong buddy. Sora and all the other KH-exclusive characters belong to Square. So does the IP. Square just pays Disney for properties from their movies.

no, Disney owns Sora and such, that's why there aren't KH cameos or anything like that