Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Considering this game is as popular as it is today because of the community, I thought it'd be fun to make a discussion thread for it!

For those who haven't heard of it, Besiege is a game for PC that's available through Early Access on Steam, or the developer's website. Your goal is to create medieval siege machines to destroy a small village, battle an army, or attack livestock. The main focus of the game is the siege machine creator, which lets players make all sorts of really original and cool machines to pit against towns. It's a lot of fun, and a lot of really creative people have made some cool designs already. Also, as I stated earlier, it's in Early Access, meaning it's not even finished yet. The developers will use the community's feedback to continue updating the game until it gets its full release. It's an awesome game, and for only $7, it's a really great deal. It can run on terrible computers, too, which is really nice (Can confirm it does, as I'm using a crappy laptop).

So, is there anyone else who plays this game? What do you all have to say about it? Made any cool designs you want to share? Let us know below!

CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK BOOOOOOOM

That is what the Siege Engine do!

Fun and exciting, definitely ever so frightening!

It does have one of the better trailers I've seen in a while. I'm worried it'd have Spore levels of dick-shaped creations, though.

There are quite a bit of those, but there are also a ton of really cool machines people have made. It makes me hope they'll add Steam Workshop compatibility, because an easy way to download other creations would be really nice.

There are quite a bit of those, but there are also a ton of really cool machines people have made. It makes me hope they'll add Steam Workshop compatibility, because an easy way to download other creations would be really nice.

Are there ways to download them now outside of Steam? I mean, the game's in Alpha so I wouldn't expect it, but you never know. Also speaking of which, is it fairly stable by Early Access standards? The trailer looks good, but of course it does, it's a trailer.

Are there ways to download them now outside of Steam? I mean, the game's in Alpha so I wouldn't expect it, but you never know. Also speaking of which, is it fairly stable by Early Access standards? The trailer looks good, but of course it does, it's a trailer.

I believe there is a way, I just haven't looked into it yet. I've only had the game for a day now.Yeah, it's really well polished from what I've played. The only issues I've faced are due to my laptop, not the game. It's working really well so far. My only potential issue is that it doesn't seem to explain how some parts work, but experimentation is a lot of fun. Edited by Shulk

I picked it up this morning, and its good fun. The game is short as far as levels go, given that its still being developed, but for what you receive, it's still enjoyable, especially since you have infinite possibilities in creation, and can replay levels with different machines. The only complaint I have is that I cannot figure out how to create a flying machine that doesn't suck.

I picked it up this morning, and its good fun. The game is short as far as levels go, given that its still being developed, but for what you receive, it's still enjoyable, especially since you have infinite possibilities in creation, and can replay levels with different machines. The only complaint I have is that I cannot figure out how to create a flying machine that doesn't suck.

I'm working on a good flying machine, too. I can take off, but I just get tossed around in the air until something breaks or I crash.