Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

So after the travesty that was my first topic, I decided to make this one. So, at the end of his...interesting playthrough of Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, Darksydephil said that he was going to play Birth by Sleep sometime in the future. I can only wonder how he's going to ruin BBS, since he originally called it supplementary material,and that it wasn't important to the story because it wasn't numbered. Anyway, how do you think he's going to ruin Birth by Sleep, since he ruined the first two games?

Well he will either A. Only play one of the characters stories B. Will play all three of their stories but he won't be able to play The Last Episode or The Secret Episode because he won't get all of the Xheanort Report and won't do the things he needs to do on Standard to get The Last Episode.  These things will be for sure though: He will complain about how convoluted the story is (it isn't) he will have no idea what to do at some points because he wasn't paying attention, he will complain about the game not telling him what he should do even though the game literally just told him what to do, he won't understand how the command system works and how that's how you get your abilities, he will make stupid sexual Minnie jokes, and he will do honorably Mickey impressions. God I am just shivering thinking of this I'm watching him playing Majora's Mask (By god it is horrible he is over 100 parts and just beat the fourth dungeon boss)

Well he will either A. Only play one of the characters stories B. Will play all three of their stories but he won't be able to play The Last Episode or The Secret Episode because he won't get all of the Xheanort Report and won't do the things he needs to do on Standard to get The Last Episode.  These things will be for sure though: He will complain about how convoluted the story is (it isn't) he will have no idea what to do at some points because he wasn't paying attention, he will complain about the game not telling him what he should do even though the game literally just told him what to do, he won't understand how the command system works and how that's how you get your abilities, he will make stupid sexual Minnie jokes, and he will do honorably Mickey impressions. God I am just shivering thinking of this I'm watching him playing Majora's Mask (By god it is horrible he is over 100 parts and just beat the fourth dungeon boss)

Dear god....

Exactly. But what will he say? How will he fail? What will he say about Aqua?!

I can already guess what he'll say about Aqua "Boobs boobs boobs. Oh man look at her tits! They're so round...and juicy!"  and other boobs jokes. Just like he did with EVA in his playthrough of MGS3.

You're surprised by a douchebag like that, that he called BBS not important to the series? Lmao he has no idea whatsoever about what's going on in the games. Just like how he didn't when he played the MGS series. 

What pisses me even more is that he apparently hates the MGS series but plays it anyway because it brings him views. What a joke.

Oh and he is obviously going to be sexist about Aqua, no doubt about that.

You're surprised by a douchebag like that, that he called BBS not important to the series? Lmao he has no idea whatsoever about what's going on in the games. Just like how he didn't when he played the MGS series.  What pisses me even more is that he apparently hates the MGS series but plays it anyway because it brings him views. What a joke. Oh and he is obviously going to be sexist about Aqua, no doubt about that.

How about this? He calls Ventus "ROXAS" throughout the entire playthrough?

OH GOD. I don't he doesn't talk about her butt...

How about this? He calls Ventus "ROXAS" throughout the entire playthrough?

Honestly... Save your soul by not watching his crap. Heck I am disgusted by the "this is how you don't play..." videos people make about him. Imagine if I watched him.

I only ever saw the very beginning of his KH1 playthrough and I immediately closed it. Says how many people hold the game close to their heart yet bashes it the next second.

Oh God DSP.... Yea Im gonna bet he is gonna not know how to meld commands or play the command deck. Can't what for his reaction to the secret bosses. You thought he was salty when he faced off against the absent silouetthes? He will probably break his controller (again) as soon as he faces mysterious figure or vanitas remnant. not that I'd blame him thought if he did get frustrated.

Ice Cream Beat is either going to be hilarious or cringeworthy.

Oh God DSP.... Yea Im gonna bet he is gonna not know how to meld commands or play the command deck. Can't what for his reaction to the secret bosses. You thought he was salty when he faced off against the absent silouetthes? He will probably break his controller (again) as soon as he faces mysterious figure or vanitas remnant. not that I'd blame him thought if he did get frustrated.Ice Cream Beat is either going to be hilarious or cringeworthy.

He won't be able to get the Final Episode.

With the "sex jokes" (probably with Aqua), wonder how the new command system works, probably fail at Shocklock (some of them that you have to press at the right timing), might think Ventus is Roxas, probably WONT pay attention to the story and plot, dies a number of times with the Lingering Sentiment, and perhaps others I can think of. 

With the "sex jokes" (probably with Aqua), wonder how the new command system works, probably fail at Shocklock (some of them that you have to press at the right timing), might think Ventus is Roxas, probably WONT pay attention to the story and plot, dies a number of times with the Lingering Sentiment, and perhaps others I can think of.

That's what I've been thinking. But what about Dream Drop Distance if he decides to play that?

Don't even know why you people watch him. Personally I would like to see gameplays without commentary of people who's going to play a game to complete it 100% and showing all its possible content, if I can say two names: RelaxingEnd for shooters and Fps and Everglow for KH series, for exaples. Damn I don't know this guy but if he thinks he's going to be funny failing all day long he's quite stupid. Man I'm watching a gameplay to see the story going further not to watch you getting stuck 15 minutes on a Dark Souls boss...

Don't even know why you people watch him. Personally I would like to see gameplays without commentary of people who's going to play a game to complete it 100% and showing all its possible content, if I can say two names: RelaxingEnd for shooters and Fps and Everglow for KH series, for exaples. Damn I don't know this guy but if he thinks he's going to be funny failing all day long he's quite stupid. Man I'm watching a gameplay to see the story going further not to watch you getting stuck 15 minutes on a Dark Souls boss...

He doesn't fail on purpose. He fails at a game and blames the game for his faults.

That's what I've been thinking. But what about Dream Drop Distance if he decides to play that?

Same thing with BbSFM: WONT pay attention to the story and plot (especially the mind-blowing stuff), more sex jokes (perhaps), fails to save Dream Eaters, I guess fails to train Dream Eaters, He might make fun Quasimodo ( I guess the other HoND characters) and pronounce "La Cite Des Cloche" wrong, perhaps a certain "inappropriate French phrase" will be said (if you know what I'm talking about. If you don't know what I'm talking about, don't worry about it.), might have difficulty with Flowmotion, perhaps fails and some of the Dream Eater Nightmare Bosses (especially Spellican and I guess Holy Moley), might call Lea "Axel", might complain of the controls, might complain of certain worlds not on the game, might say "Where is Donald and Goofy?", might call the Dream Eaters sugarhoneyicedtea and might give them inappropriate nicknames (I hope he doesn't have Streetpass on when doing that.), and I think that's it.... 

I can't think of anymore stuff. 

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

Same thing with BbSFM: WONT pay attention to the story and plot (especially the mind-blowing stuff), more sex jokes (perhaps), fails to save Dream Eaters, I guess fails to train Dream Eaters, He might make fun Quasimodo ( I guess the other HoND characters) and pronounce "La Cite Des Cloche" wrong, perhaps a certain "inappropriate French phrase" will be said (if you know what I'm talking about. If you don't know what I'm talking about, don't worry about it.), might have difficulty with Flowmotion, perhaps fails and some of the Dream Eater Nightmare Bosses (especially Spellican and I guess Holy Moley), might call Lea "Axel", might complain of the controls, might complain of certain worlds not on the game, might say "Where is Donald and Goofy?", might call the Dream Eaters sugarhoneyicedtea and might give them inappropriate nicknames (I hope he doesn't have Streetpass on when doing that.), and I think that's it.... 

Oops... I didn't mean to quote my own post. Sorry...  : 

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

I hope he doesn't start BBS unexpectedly.

I hope he doesn't start BBS unexpectedly.

Now, all what I have said about BbS and DDD, I'm not sure. I'm just making guesses. He might not pay attention though...

Of all what I witnessed in his KH2 gameplay, there were some mistakes he did that caused me to talk out loud, facepalmed, shook my head no, and laughed. Just like that Sephroth battle. At the start of his first attempt I was like: "If he dies on the very first part, I'm going to laugh." He failed to press Triangle at the first attack, got damaged from that, and Sephiroth finished him off. I laugh so hard, I got light headed. For my first attempt with Sephiroth (despite I lost against him), I pressed triangle and lasted a bit longer then he has (probably about a 1 to 3 minutes? It was less than 5 minutes but LONGER than how longer he stayed.

Now, all what I have said about BbS and DDD, I'm not sure. I'm just making guesses. He might not pay attention though...Of all what I witnessed in his KH2 gameplay, there were some mistakes he did that caused me to talk out loud, facepalmed, shook my head no, and laughed. Just like that Sephroth battle. At the start of his first attempt I was like: "If he dies on the very first part, I'm going to laugh." He failed to press Triangle at the first attack, got damaged from that, and Sephiroth finished him off. I laugh so hard, I got light headed. For my first attempt with Sephiroth (despite I lost against him), I pressed triangle and lasted a bit longer then he has (probably about a 1 to 3 minutes? It was less than 5 minutes but LONGER than how longer he stayed.

Yep. Also, it's completely dumb how he barely went through the Cavern of Rememberance and didn't do any of the Final Mix stuff. Also, did you see how he ruined the ending of KH2?!

Yep. Also, it's completely dumb how he barely went through the Cavern of Rememberance and didn't do any of the Final Mix stuff. Also, did you see how he ruined the ending of KH2?!

Talking over Utada's singing, talking about the Disney characters, I forgot what else he did. Yeah, I did and he needs to shut up. 

Talking over Utada's singing, talking about the Disney characters, I forgot what else he did. Yeah, I did and he needs to shut up.

He turned Simple and Clean into a song about someone wanting to break up with their boyfriend. Seriously,"Don't you walk away? Please don't hear me say?" He got the firetrucking lyrics wrong! Also,he called Sanctuary terrible, and said that Sora and Riku freed the Heartless.

He turned Simple and Clean into a song about someone wanting to break up with their boyfriend. Seriously,"Don't you walk away? Please don't hear me say?" He got the firetrucking lyrics wrong! Also,he called Sanctuary terrible, and said that Sora and Riku freed the Heartless.

Ugh.... I think it's all coming back to me now...  -.- That stupid idiot...