Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Would you like to become a Staff Member here on KH13?

Would you like to become a Staff Member here on KH13?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to become a Staff Member here on KH13?

• Yeah, I'd love to!
    • Not really that much interested in that...
    • Never thought about it...
    • I'm already a Staff Member!
    • Another option? Tell us below!

omgz beaing a staf member wood b teh coo1est thing evur! id b awesum at it, and its liek my dreme to work hear at this amzing web stie! pls let me b a mod, ill only bann ppl that desirve it and ill mak shure to b gud! I only haz 3 warnings, so i beleive tht i am responsable enuf to do this. ;DDDDDDDDD

jk ofc. I'm already a staff member! :D

Edited by DragonMaster

You know, Kirie told me on multiple occasions that I'd make a great staff member of this site, but in all honesty, I prefer being a normal member.  Besides, even if I were a staff member, I wouldn't be able to handle the responsibility because I'm not online for extended periods of time.  I much prefer enjoying the site as a normal member. ^^

I'd like to! Although! I might not be the best im sure I could become good with time. I've always valued this place its special with so many wonderful people who love a common wonderful thing. It deserves to be well kept and maintained! So yes! It would be awesome to me to be a staff memeber. It's kinda like giving back for something that has always helped keep me updated with my one of my favorite things and always helped cheer me up!

Edited by Soratus37

Yes, but I'm not on 24/7 to mod people, so I'd probably just get kicked out after a day. 

But I'd like to be on the staffroll someday. 

That's why there are Moderators in different timezones, we can keep an eye on everything 24/7, even though some Moderators might not be online xD

I'm already the staff member

The staff member of sitting around eating cookies, waiting for DChuich to need my mediocre talents :_: while making out with sky after they used him to translate everything 

I'm already the staff member

The staff member of sitting around eating cookies being awesome, waiting for DChuich to need my mediocre superior talents :_: while making out with sky after they used him to translate everything 

I was a staff member of the Tumblr page, but I was fired (I didn't do anything wrong, you guys just didn't like me being a staff member and wanted to replace me with someone 'better' or something like that). So I don't think you all want me as a staff member ever again, so I'll just apply by your rules and be a regular user. At least I still have other things to do here then be a staff member.

I would make the worst staff member. I'd abuse my power by silencing everyone I disagree with like some vengeful goddess. I'd also make it mandatory to wear avatars of a pissed off Roxas.

Sounds like a smashing good time! xD I'd vote for ya. :D

You know, Kirie told me on multiple occasions that I'd make a great staff member of this site, but in all honesty, I prefer being a normal member.  Besides, even if I were a staff member, I wouldn't be able to handle the responsibility because I'm not online for extended periods of time.  I much prefer enjoying the site as a normal member. ^^

Too bad you're not up for it. You'd probably be one of the least destructive staff members the mods could recruit. You'd be sensible and responsible and would most certainly not abuse your power to force everyone to wear certain kinds of avatars.

Too bad you're not up for it. You'd probably be one of the least destructive staff members the mods could recruit. You'd be sensible and responsible and would most certainly not abuse your power to force everyone to wear certain kinds of avatars.

Thank you kindly for the compliment! :D  Haha, I'm flattered that you'd consider me to be a good staff member!  But, I prefer staying as a regular user. :3