Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Soratus37

Is the magna Darker?

Definitely not darker in terms of story lol if anything, it a lot more laid back and loosened up than the games. I think its very refreshing to have a more light-hearted version of the story and not have it take itself so seriously all the time like how all the games do (not that I have a problem with it, but seriously, KH gets so damn intense a lot, I feel like sometimes, we just need a break from the intensity. Still an amazing story and I wouldn't want it any other way than it is now).

Honestly a majority of the time, it feels like a goddamn parody if anything. Also, it has many beautiful face expressions that make it worth a read. Such as this one:

Posted Image

Onizuka is one of the 13th darknesses has been confirmed 

I wouldn't consider it darker

But I definitely think the mantas are much better in terms of story and characters

It just seems to do a better job at showing everyone's reactions and habits

The games try either too hard to look dark or too hard to look child friendly and that ends up firetrucking things up

Posted Image

I'm not sure what the word was in Japanese but chances are that was just how it was translated.  Whatever word was probably wasn't a swear word.   Disney wouldn't allow it.  It was probably something like "cold woman."

I'm not sure what the word was in Japanese but chances are that was just how it was translated.  Whatever word was probably wasn't a swear word.   Disney wouldn't allow it.  It was probably something like "cold woman."

Probably cold witch, that's how KH got around the b word before

I wouldn't be surprised if there's swearing in the Japanese version, it's more culturally acceptable there, especially gratuitous English swearing