Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

How was High School for you?

How was High School for you?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. How was High School for you?

• It was great! Best years of my life!
    • It was okay... Nothing that special about it.
    • It was horrible... I was so glad when it ended.
    • I am still in High Shool but so far it's been very nice
    • I am still in High School but so far it's been very bad
    • I haven't started High School yet

Considering I'm a Senior graduating high school in a few months and thst it's mostly a distant memory for me, I just said I'm out and hated it. Hated every minute of it. High school sucked.

Ongoing for me, and it's a little lonely.

I mean yeah I have friends who are nice, and the school generally doesn't pick on me, but I started having these bouts of depression, and even thoughts of suicide. The past years have been reeeeaaallllllyyy weird. Yeah, home life is kind of shit, but that doesn't necessarily mean I should randomly just want to kill myself. Still don't understand it. Though the school is really fun and I can't complain too much.

Also, god firetrucking damn it I want a boyfriend. They're so hard to find. ;~;

Since I'm no longer taking classes at a high school campus, said I'm out of it now.

It was okay I guess. Some ups. Some downs. 10th grade freaking sucked. If this semester counts, it's sucked, but mostly for out of school reasons. Just want to get out at this point.

School was cool man you had wannabe gangstas that slew crack in the bathrooms and brought guns and knives to the building. We would always turn up in that bitch, one thing I liked.

First two years were bad for me (didn't like the subjects or the teachers) but the last two years were better (mainly because I had teachers that could actually teach), so I guess that cancels it out, sort of xD?

Atrocious.

Atrocious.

Atrocious.

As a free-spirited young artist growing up in a snobbish private setting, school was hell.....Luckily, I was able to transfer out for my last two years, but by then, my learning achievements had been screwed over by my first school's lackluster curriculum. Not only were classes difficult, but the other teens never really knew what to do with me- I didn't "fit" anywhere. I didn't belong in the geek, jock, prep, or other stereotyped classes of highschool, so I just kind of did whatever. Some people accepted my bizarreness, other people stared me down with "hater face". Didn't do the whole dating/ first kiss highschool thing either, so getting loving between classes was definitely a no-go. xD

To sum it up:  It was boring and awkward.

Except, when we got to cut up creatures in Biology class.....

That was fun.

So fun.....

My wouldn't teacher let me take it home? Sigh......

I probably would've said it was okay when I was in high school.

But now I'm in college and I'm just like "crap no, I miss all you dorks, crap, who are all of these 17,000 people, crap, stranger danger stranger danger"

Highschool was meh. Not bad, not great. Went by rather boring for me, nothing like most teenagers with all their bullying, drugs and scandals. University is sooo much more fun. Hang in there high schoolers :)

I actually agree that Uni is more fun! Not only is everything more spread out, but you have more freedom and everyone around is mature as young adults. :) it's the kind of environment you just strive to be in.Peace!