Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exiblade7

I found something really interesting in the zelda u game awards footage

If you put the volume on the zelda u game awards footage high enough you will actually hear music when Link jumps off of his horse to shoot. This probably isn't a big deal, but you will also hear Link make noises that Skyward Sword Link makes. Does this mean that Zelda U Link IS Skyward Sword Link or could Skyward Sword Link's voice be a placeholder? It's most likely a placeholder anyways. Here's the Link so you can hear it yourself:

Edited by Toon Link

Its probably placeholder until they record the voices.If I remember correctly,it was the same for Twilight Princess,in early footage TP Link had Oot Adult Link's voice.

it's not like they haven't reused Link's voice before...

Not for the 3D Zelda except for Majora's Mask because its the same as Oot Link so it makes sense

Not for the 3D Zelda except for Majora's Mask because its the same as Oot Link so it makes sense

Wind Waker Link had Young Link's OoT voice, Twilight Princess had Adult Link's OoT voice, Skyward Sword had Twilgiht Princess' voice

Zelda has a long history of reusing old Link voices

Edited by hatok

Wind Waker Link had Young Link's OoT voice, Twilight Princess had Adult Link's OoT voice, Skyward Sword had Twilgiht Princess' voice

Zelda has a long history of reusing old Link voices

I was refering to the complete version of the games.I know they've reused old voices for early footage