Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
sagman12PC

Type-0 HD is 7 days away, who's excited?

Now that we are only a few days away from the US release of Type-0 HD, who here has already pre-ordered the day one edition which includes the FFXV Demo? What are you guys going to play first, Type-0 HD or Episode Duscae? I myself am very excited to finally get a chance to play the game which has been in development hell for the last 8 years, a game i thought would never come out in my lifetime. Seriously, I almost lost all hope that Versus XIII (FFXV) would ever come out since Square Enix never updated us on the status of the game until E3 2013. I am so glad we finally get a chance to play FFXV before it comes out. O yeah, Type-0 HD is nice too xD

I'm excited, but my bank account is not =P. Going for a job interview tomorrow, though, so there's that.

After The Order: 1886 (which was also great!) I'm looking forward to something expansive, and the XV demo is just icing on the cake.

im only in it for episode descuae , final fantasy type-0 is nice and all i guessbut next to final fantasy xv? HAH it palses in comparison.

I seem to be one of the few people who will be playing Type-0 first. My hype for XV is quite large, but the story of Type-0 really intrigues me. I am sure I will get to the demo within a day or two considering I will be playing Type-0 non-stop

I pre-ordered the Collector's Edition PS4 version of Type-0 HD for the game and the FFXV demo as it's guaranteed. I'm looking forward to getting it on my birthday.

Edited by KHLegendIII

I'm greatly excited! I'm playing Duscae first cause I've been waiting nearly 9 years for XV. I'll also play Type-0 since it's free with Duscae and all.

Edited by soravids

I'm excited since they announced it. It's finally almost here!

I have to pre-order my copy again as for some reason mine got cancelled the other day, but I'm confident that I'll get a copy day one and enjoy Type-0 immensely. The XV demo is also cool but I'm not paying €70 for just a demo.

It's silly that some are dismissing this as a "XV demo including Type-0" sort of situation.

Edited by KHSoraKeyBlade

It's silly that some are dismissing this as a "XV demo including Type-0" sort of situation.

Because it is. They knew what they were doing when they tacked the XV demo onto it. Most of the preorders for this title are specifically for XV and not the actual game.

"Not enough people are interested in your game for us to profit."

"Oh, just add like the only 3 hours worth of gameplay we can get done of FFXV then. They'll lose their shit for that."

Edited by Hero of Winds

At first I wasn't really excited for this game even when they announced the demo with it I was still on the fence about it.  But later on I started to get excited for the game to come out after watching some of the gameplay videos of it I was really excited to play it even though I don't have a PS4 yet I'm really excited to play it, the demo is a nice bonus as well so there is that.

im only in it for  final fantasy xv ground zeroes xD as far as im concerned type-0 is just an extra  >.>

Edited by liamaru