Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
tXbone13

Marvel Idea for Kingdom Hearts III

Okay so I know some if not a lot of fans are iffy on the inclusion of Marvel and Star Wars characters in Kingdom Hearts III. I for one grew up on Marvel TV shows and would love to fight along side some of my favorite superheroes. Anyways I thought of a pretty cool idea on how to include The Hulk and Iron Man.

Have Master Xehanort try to turn The Hulk into a Heartless or a Nobody. Bruce Banner would turn into The Hulk because he is having problems controlling the darkness within him due to Master Xehanort's manipulation. (This could be similar to how Xaldin tried to turn The Beast into a heartless and nobody). Then Sora could team up with Iron Man in his Hulk-Buster armor to defeat the darkness enraged Hulk. It would be such a fun fight and could be a neat story line. Though the chances of this happening are pretty slim, I would love to know what you all think!

Star Wars I have no issues with. They would just look really realistic, like the Tron guys. Marvel....eh...i dunno, there's just something about that whole genre that doesn't match the whole lore of KH, I think. I could see something like Big Hero 6, or (shivers) Frozen being used before I could see the Avengers.

Hate to break it to you,but some of us (Or should I say almost all of us) didn't like the idea of Marvel,Star Wars,Lucius Films and yada yada things in KH universe. No offense... 

uh oh, some people might not like something, better completely remove it from the table

after all, people can't be happy unless I'M happy

Marvel as a concept won't work unless there are literally 6+ worlds based purely around marvel characters, but that won't work because most of the most popular teams work out of New York, so it would just be weird to have Times Square in one world but not to have it in another. Also, most of kingdom hearts over developed themes are the power of friendship,...marvel is allllllll about conflict even between fellow heroes, honestly, it would be a disservice to marvel to have wolverine and cyclops get an encouraging speech from sora about working together. It just screws with the marvel universes established characterization. Another thing, the party roster, the only person that would work would be Spider-Man, he's a solo kind of guy for the most part, but the xmen? Fantastic four? Avengers? No way, because I swear if they gave you a lineup of all those heroes yet not allow any FF characters in your party during radiant garden, id be effed. Starwars is also something that might not work due to how the franchise takes place over a huge location in the universe, so either luke and the gang (original trilogy only please) don't have the Death Star, don't have the moon of Endor, or cloud city, but instead just play out those key scenes in KH specific world's, it just won't work.

Here's my brilliant idea for Marvel or Star Wars being in KH3, I think it's a great idea by the way..........Leave them out.

Ehhh well>_><_<NoSorry

What about Big Hero 6 thats based off a Marvel Comic, and is one of Disney's best animated films.

What about Big Hero 6 thats based off a Marvel Comic, and is one of Disney's best animated films.

Well, I mean, I personally wouldn't want Big Hero Six in KH, but it could work and I'm sure everyone would enjoy it. The best way in my opinion would be for Hiro in Hollow Bastion, asking Sora if he seen Baymax and having a little side plot based on thatIron Man and the other Advengers could still work in KH. The problem is that none of us can imagine it. When you think of it, wasn't the idea of combining Disney with Final Fantasy even more crazy?

Well, I mean, I personally wouldn't want Big Hero Six in KH, but it could work and I'm sure everyone would enjoy it. The best way in my opinion would be for Hiro in Hollow Bastion, asking Sora if he seen Baymax and having a little side plot based on thatIron Man and the other Advengers could still work in KH. The problem is that none of us can imagine it. When you think of it, wasn't the idea of combining Disney with Final Fantasy even more crazy?

Well with the Avengers they could add certain characters from Final Fantasy VII, and Final Fantasy VIII to be part of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Well with the Avengers they could add certain characters from Final Fantasy VII, and Final Fantasy VIII to be part of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Somewhere in the deep vast reaches of space,...a star went out because this was proposed.

Disney change a lot about Big Hero 6, but either way, I'd prefer to see the more classic Disney movies get attention first.

What if sheild was introduced in a neutral town (like cable town) as the towns defensive force against heartless and Vincent valentine is an agent of shield. Then they include one of Marvel's lesser know heroes so as to not overload players with the entire avengers team. That way they could use marvel without there being a huge hullabaloo about the avengers being in it and it would also incorporate final fantasy elements.

Also star wars has already been heavily referenced in kingdom hearts. Xemnas uses the KH equivalent of lightsabers, sora's story is similar to that of Luke Skywalker's and during the gummi mission "The Dreadnaught Leviathan" you literally assault the death Star. Like the entirety of that mission pays heavy homage to it from the path that you take to the camera angles. So

What if sheild was introduced in a neutral town (like cable town) as the towns defensive force against heartless and Vincent valentine is an agent of shield. Then they include one of Marvel's lesser know heroes so as to not overload players with the entire avengers team. That way they could use marvel without there being a huge hullabaloo about the avengers being in it and it would also incorporate final fantasy elements.Also star wars has already been heavily referenced in kingdom hearts. Xemnas uses the KH equivalent of lightsabers, sora's story is similar to that of Luke Skywalker's and during the gummi mission "The Dreadnaught Leviathan" you literally assault the death Star. Like the entirety of that mission pays heavy homage to it from the path that you take to the camera angles. So

Most if not all of Star Wars main themes have been in kingdom hearts in regards to the dark and light, it would be interesting to see, but the main theme of SW would just conflict with KH main themes in regard to dark and light. SW characters all think alongside eraqus, so to have sora be around those types of people for an hour deconstructing everything sora has taught himself about the world and darknesses place in it, it would just be weird. And to have sora convince Luke and the others to accept darkness would yet again just conflict with the main theme of the seperate mythos. Granted Luke in the EU does accept the dark side in some of its teachings, but since that is no longer canon and now that Luke is some wandering hermit who contributes nothing to the Galaxy anymore...,but anyway as for the marvel idea,...nick fury commanding FF characters

post-39992-0-46365400-1426401693_thumb.jpg

Edited by outbackjim21

Marvel as a concept won't work unless there are literally 6+ worlds based purely around marvel characters, but that won't work because most of the most popular teams work out of New York, so it would just be weird to have Times Square in one world but not to have it in another. Also, most of kingdom hearts over developed themes are the power of friendship,...marvel is allllllll about conflict even between fellow heroes, honestly, it would be a disservice to marvel to have wolverine and cyclops get an encouraging speech from sora about working together. 

yeah, It's not like the theme of working together has ever been done in marvel before. except in the movies and TV shows. You know, the way most people have been exposed to the characters.

Edited by Skyace 65

Star Wars I have no issues with. They would just look really realistic, like the Tron guys. Marvel....eh...i dunno, there's just something about that whole genre that doesn't match the whole lore of KH, I think. I could see something like Big Hero 6, or (shivers) Frozen being used before I could see the Avengers.

The ONLY Marvel movie I would accept into KH3 is Guardians of the Galaxy, simply because that movie is epic as fukc lol. Rocket Raccoon would be so cool as a party member.

He's a talking animal so it...Kinda fits? Haha

With Shield is easy to include Reno, Rude, Tseng, Cissel, Quitis, and Zell as Shield agents. Don't say anything negative in a rude way because the post about this idea was really rude.

Edited by twilight_roxas