Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Disney was developing a Kingdom Hearts title for iOS & Android named "Kingdom Hearts: Fragmented Keys" in 2013, since cancelled

They just had to make us play Chi as if we can solve the clues of the stories in that game. Heck,I know there's a translation for it,but it's not enough...

Edited by Hazimie

surely this is because they shifted all of their resources to porting KH chi to iOS/Android instead, the version that will finally bring the game over to the West. i can dream

since there aren't any screenshots for this, I can't really comment on whether this was a good decision or not. seems like it was developed by Disney without SE's involvement though, so basically another 'V Cast'... though I don't know what to think about that either since no one played V Cast lol

I, for one am glad this was cancelled one main reason being that I don't have either of those types of phones so I wouldn't have been able to play it anyway. Second, what information on this game would be linked to the main games? Would it have any sort of connection? Who would we play as? Would it be like a mobile version of [x] Chi? Was it going to be for English players? Or just the Japanese players like, how they did with Chi? Seriously, come up with better ideas or scrap those ideas and realize the fact that we or, for most of us only truly care about the progress of KHIII and how long we'll have to wait to play it. Just telling you like it is.

Whatever, it would have been exclusive for Japan.

Lol. Yeah, that's why it was being developed in English.

Where were you on this one Sora96?! Haha Anyway, jokes aside this was actually kinda cool, I'd have done it

Ummm, what? Sleeping? I don't follow Disney in depth. Haha.

Lol. Yeah, that's why it was being developed in English.

Ummm, what? Sleeping? I don't follow Disney in depth. Haha.

ok